Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Gormiti Help can't find Checklist for these few figures!

gormiti checklist help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EnigmaGamer

EnigmaGamer

Video Game Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:Video Games

Posted 08 January 2016 - 03:55 AM

Hey guys I am starting to get a good amount of Gormiti but I can not find a checklist for these few guys.. if u could send me a picture of the checklist it would mean a lot! Thanks in advance :D

Attached File  DSC_01981.JPG   79.34K   19 downloads

Edited by FistfullOfP0wer, 08 January 2016 - 05:17 AM.

#2 nanoFatato

nanoFatato

Chi sono? Da dove vengo?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:30 AM

You got two of the more difficult series to complete there (apart from the very first two):

Gormiti Final Evolution

practically two series in one, the first part is the "Atomic" version of the Energheia (clear parts, gitd paint, etc.)

Attached File  gorm_fe2.jpg   222.25K   30 downloads

the second one is a resculpt of the same characters that were on the third series, now they look more menacing and.. pointy.

Attached File  gorm_fe.jpg   213.96K   38 downloads

Gormiti Titanium

this series has movable arms and legs, plus a hidden storage inside the body where you can find weapons, masks, or if you ar every lucky, a golden coin.

Attached File  tit2.jpg   305.49K   36 downloads

Attached File  tit1.jpg   309.64K   31 downloads

The gold and silver ones, apart some figures from the Cartoon Series, were released across many products (playsets, school bags, larger action figures) and countries (UK, Italy, Usa, Poland, etc.), even unreleased ones from some HK ebayer too, so it's very hard to track those.

The little one is from a toy bracelet sold in Italy and is uncommon, there are a number of these mini figures and the majority of them is a surprise from a series of kinder-like candy or chips.

Attached File  minigorm.jpg   59.36K   15 downloads

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 EnigmaGamer

EnigmaGamer

Video Game Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:Video Games

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:48 AM

I did get some clears oh god I hope I marked my lists right... I thought so about the gold and silvers, just random picks ups I guess ^^

Thank you very much for helping me :) I will be doing a collection pic later today :D not sure if I have any rare figures :p

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com