28 replies to this topic

#26 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

2 figures dont exist in the UK so they might be the culprits, also if anyone has any spare Neorganic and/or Series 1 Minis, I dont mind if you chuck them my way :)
I really wish I had a Home Bargains near me but as far as I know the nearest is in Portsmouth which is a good 1hr drive and im mad for Gormiti but not that mad.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#27 waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

C.UT.I.E. Owners Club Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:10 AM

Hm, didn't do too badly at York Home Bargains last week, although the Neorganics had already been decimated by the time I got there. Tried Ripon this week and no sign of any Gormiti or shelf tags for them, and staff that frankly couldn't care less. I'll be hitting both branches on Teeside next week as likely as not. Aikola, still got those micros put aside for you but may as well see if I can add to the haul to make it worthwhile posting them. I'm also keeping an eye on their webstore to see if they get listed there. Not a total bust today though as I did find the last two Androidz figures I needed to finish the base set of 24 in the Works. Now, to go after the 14 repaints in the vehicle and playset packages or to content myself with one of each sculpt?
soundwave wrote "don't insult my bananna!!!!!!!!!"

#28 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

I didnt realise these were so sought after :confused:

I picked up some Morphogenesis and Battle Eggs yesteday for my son, 49p for the Morph's and 89p for the Eggs, Home Bargains local to me have loads of them, although i personaly am not too keen on Gormiti.

Cool looking though, just not vintage enough for me :lol:

Posted Image

#29 waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

C.UT.I.E. Owners Club Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Some larger Gormiti figures have shown up in Home Bargains for 99p. There are Puzzle Lords, buildable figures that come in a clamshell based on the character's head and Transforming Lords. Between a couple of branches I managed to snag all seven figures across the two sets.
soundwave wrote "don't insult my bananna!!!!!!!!!"

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com