214 replies to this topic

#151 mind_domain

mind_domain

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:24 AM

wow galactiboy......really cool figures you have ;)

#152 galactiboy

galactiboy

My collection has budded...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I love pop-culture collectibles. M.U.S.C.L.E. figures were one of my favorite toys as a child and as an adult they sparked my collector bug. Aside from M.U.S.C.L.E. and Kinnikuman I also primarily collection 1/6 figures as well as some busts and prop replicas.<br /><br />I'm also a musician; playing the drums and banjo, enjoy movies and reading.

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:01 PM

Thanks! I love collecting these and happy there was life after completing the US figure :rolleyes:

#153 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:32 PM

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING,I myself will hunt down a full set of KINKESHI some day :) .Enjoy guys and gals.

Attached Files

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#154 mind_domain

mind_domain

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:40 AM

WOW I really like Neptune "The Samurai" Man..!
you have a great piece;^)

Posted Image

Edited by mind_domain, 24 May 2007 - 05:42 AM.

#155 galactiboy

galactiboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I love pop-culture collectibles. M.U.S.C.L.E. figures were one of my favorite toys as a child and as an adult they sparked my collector bug. Aside from M.U.S.C.L.E. and Kinnikuman I also primarily collection 1/6 figures as well as some busts and prop replicas.<br /><br />I'm also a musician; playing the drums and banjo, enjoy movies and reading.

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:40 AM

Thanks, he was my first Pt 30 figure... some of the later ones are really great figures. Too bad they're such a hassle to get :D

#156 Chogokin Jawa

Chogokin Jawa

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:17 AM

Beginning in this collection here are my SD Kinkeshi :cry:

Attached Files

#157 Rankio

Rankio

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:02 PM

Posted Image

Still organizing.

#158 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:38 PM

looky what i got in the mail today with my series 5-8 sets.

Attached Files

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#159 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:53 PM

Here's my small collection. Thanks to Dankingery for kick-starting it!

Posted Image

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#160 nihonsei

nihonsei

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:01 PM

Hi everyone! I am new here, I am from Monterrey Mexico, I have many great items that I want to share with all of you, I will post some pictures once I figure out the way to do it, :cry: meanwhile I'd like to say that I have overlooked the site and it seem like avery exciting one.

Cheers!

Edited by nihonsei, 09 July 2009 - 05:02 PM.

#161 nihonsei

nihonsei

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:08 PM

Here's my small collection. Thanks to Dankingery for kick-starting it!

Posted Image

Its a pretty good start! I love the colors on your collection.

#162 nihonsei

nihonsei

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:58 AM

OK here are some of my figures, these are the ones I am using for my current avatar, BTW I never had the chance to see similar figures again.

Attached Files

Edited by nihonsei, 10 July 2009 - 06:59 AM.

#163 nihonsei

nihonsei

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:30 PM

Here are more pictures:

Attached Files

#164 nihonsei

nihonsei

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

More pictures! :p

Attached Files

#165 Bigmantoys

Bigmantoys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:09 AM

Hello. this is my first post on here so, nice to meet you all!
I was crazy about muscle when i was a kid and still value my collection of 130 among my most prized possessions. I work in Japan and I always dreamed that one day i'd find someone else selling their collection of kinkeshi cheap while i was here and HEY!! I found a huge box of originals and bootlegs @ 4 for 100 yen in a small shop that deals mainy in WWII models!!! So i bought the lot, and here it is, along with a few ive bought from gatchapon machines here. I went along to the Manadarake store of legend today and bought another 130 on top of the 130 i have back in the UK (muscle) and what ive pictured here. I'll get some pics of the rest up too as soon as i can find space to display them in my tiny japanese apartment. Got a clear blue Black Hole Sunshine and a clear blue removable head ashuraman. As well as some nice SDd and the arch-shaped Sunshine i always wanted to complete my Sunshine set. Spent two hours today sifting through the crates they had there. When i got up my knees stang. Awesome times.

Attached Files

www.bigmantoys.co.uk

If you've ever seen a one trick pony then you've seen me.

#166 Bigmantoys

Bigmantoys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:12 AM

Posted Image

Still organizing.

MOTHER OF PEARL! That's some industrial style collection.

www.bigmantoys.co.uk

#167 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

Wow man. I hope you put some upclose pic of your collection. :blink:

#168 Bigmantoys

Bigmantoys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:35 PM

I've rearranged accoring to my limited space. About a third of my kinkeshi are in a plastic bucket but here's my brightest and best. Never played more than 200 Yen for one either! : )
The finds im happiest with are my clear blues (including a black hole sunshine and a headless ashuraman - rummaged in a crate for that head for an hour and couldnt find it), some cool bootlegs includig a weird hatted Terryman and an alternate version of Mama or whatever her name is, and some of the special set of Kinnikuman VS Caoul Uno (a real life shootfighter).
I don't know how rare or not these are but i'm super happy with them.

Attached Files

Edited by HeroGladiator, 12 November 2009 - 06:48 PM.

www.bigmantoys.co.uk

#169 galactiboy

galactiboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:10 PM

Great collection!

Mandrake is a great store... sadly they never had Kinkeshi at any of the ones I visited. But, you've got some very nice figures. The blue Kinnikuman with a crown in your collection is a particularly hard figure to find since its from part 30 (the last series) probably get you $75+ on a good day.

If you want to start organizing them... check out this site:
Naochin's Archive

Anything in the later series; Part 27 through 30 are pretty hard to come by and definitely command more than the 200 yen you paid a piece :lol:

Edited by galactiboy, 11 November 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#170 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

What a steal!

#171 Bigmantoys

Bigmantoys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:11 AM

Mandrake is a great store... sadly they never had Kinkeshi at any of the ones I visited.
Naochin's Archive

Anything in the later series; Part 27 through 30 are pretty hard to come by and definitely command more than the 200 yen you paid a piece :)

Thanks and thanks!
I went to the Mandarake in akihabara first and was really disappointed with the lack of kinkeshi there. The place to go for kinkeshi is Nakano (tokyo). you go out the north exit and head north. After a few minutes, you'll come to a lane leading to sunshine mall (not related to THE Sunshine) and there are 2 dedicated keshi stores in there! everyone knows where Sunshine Mall is so it's wasy to get directions. Hope that helps if you head tokyo way again.

www.bigmantoys.co.uk

#172 galactiboy

galactiboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:17 AM

Mandrake is a great store... sadly they never had Kinkeshi at any of the ones I visited.
Naochin's Archive

Anything in the later series; Part 27 through 30 are pretty hard to come by and definitely command more than the 200 yen you paid a piece <_<

Thanks and thanks!
I went to the Mandarake in akihabara first and was really disappointed with the lack of kinkeshi there. The place to go for kinkeshi is Nakano (tokyo). you go out the north exit and head north. After a few minutes, you'll come to a lane leading to sunshine mall (not related to THE Sunshine) and there are 2 dedicated keshi stores in there! everyone knows where Sunshine Mall is so it's wasy to get directions. Hope that helps if you head tokyo way again.

I think I've been there... is there a Toys R Us? Didn't see any keshi stores... but that was in 2001 :girl_devil:

#173 Bigmantoys

Bigmantoys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:36 AM

Naochin's Archive

Anything in the later series; Part 27 through 30 are pretty hard to come by and definitely command more than the 200 yen you paid a piece <_<

Thanks and thanks!

I think I've been there... is there a Toys R Us? Didn't see any keshi stores... but that was in 2001 :girl_devil:

i havent seen any of nakano except for the straiht route i took to the keshi stores. They're both within a huge complex of geeky amazing toy stores and you'd need to walk round all the 2nd and 3rd floors of sunshine mall to find them. They'll be there next you visit time i'm sure!

www.bigmantoys.co.uk

#174 galactiboy

galactiboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:14 AM

I still need to photogragh the final figures I got, but here's an image of my display container for my Kinkeshi collection.

All the yellow figures are in a baggy (hidden in the center) since they seem to get damaged if in contact with other colors. But I figured a gumball machine would be a cool way to display them and pay homage to their roots.

And no... they aren't on sale for $.25 :)

Posted Image

Edited by galactiboy, 17 November 2009 - 09:14 AM.

#175 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

anyone who has the two satan cross SD sculpts i am looking for, i would gladly give a fair price for them :) i need Posted Image and Posted Image
in any color :)

awesome collections so far! i have so few keshi compared to some here.

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com