Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

LEE'S TOY REVIEW TO DO COMPLETE BB/LB GUIDE!!!

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#176 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 12 May 2006 - 08:51 AM

i've seen the cover of the lee's 166#, and we can see.... a big #77 Blue eagle!!! I'm so happy that the LB guide is the main article of the issue!!! :D :D

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#177 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

nm

Edited by dabbuu, 15 May 2006 - 07:00 PM.

Posted Image

#178 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 12 May 2006 - 09:42 AM

Now that is f-ing awsome!!!!!!! When does that come out?

WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 12 May 2006 - 09:43 AM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#179 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 11:04 AM

Oh yeah, that's sweet! Givin' a full cover shoot!

#180 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 12 May 2006 - 11:40 AM

This issue is gonna rock!!! :D

RAD or Dabbuu, do you guys have any info you can share with us about the upcoming issue?
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#181 Darth Monkey

Darth Monkey

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 12:15 PM

Guys, I know it's been a while, but don't think I've forgotten about this!

I spoke with James Tomilson, the Editor in Chief of Lee's, and the LB guide is STILL RUNNING IN THE AUGUST ISSUE! In fact, Mike Messina, their chief photographer, was going through the photos and putting the guide together when I called.

As before, they will be faxing me a copy of the review so that I can look it over to check for mistakes. If there are any glaring errors, they will be caught. And for the record, the French shield battlers has been cleared up in this review.

So sit tight, it'll probably find it's way into some of your hands by the end of next month!

#182 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 12:29 PM

Guys, I know it's been a while, but don't think I've forgotten about this!

I spoke with James Tomilson, the Editor in Chief of Lee's, and the LB guide is STILL RUNNING IN THE AUGUST ISSUE! In fact, Mike Messina, their chief photographer, was going through the photos and putting the guide together when I called.

As before, they will be faxing me a copy of the review so that I can look it over to check for mistakes. If there are any glaring errors, they will be caught. And for the record, the French shield battlers has been cleared up in this review.

So sit tight, it'll probably find it's way into some of your hands by the end of next month!

Ben UDAMAN!!! :ph34r:

THANKS for ALL YOUR hard work and effort to get BB/LB into the main stream toy collecting world!!! :lol:

I can't wait!!! ;)

TGB

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com