I think it's pretty safe to say that all of our Siegi's are going to get wiped out by the members of the "Six Spears".
Curry Cook is done for, so unless Wolfman can gather all of the friendship power of his fallen comrades and/or Kinnikuman arrives just in-time for a tag match, they're all done for.
For the purpose of the plot, I'm pretty sure Aristera will get his hands on the magnet power regardless.
I wonder if Super Phoenix will come with a new team? Would be great to see Ashuraman and Satan Cross team up!
and if Dexia returns will he be on his brothers side, or against him?? So many unanswered questions! I can't wait to see how this plays out!
A few thoughts.
1. It's conceivable from a storytelling stance that Curry Cook may win his match because of his leaning towards his Brutal Chojin side, and may even do a heel turn and join Aristera.
2. I hope Dexia comes back, and there would be ample drama regarding him and his brother.
3. If Aristera gets the Magnet Power, I'd like to see him team up with Neptune King, who is probably also going to return in this arc.
4. Suguru might fight Aristera.
5. I'd love a Samson/Ashuraman team-up, but I'd also like to see Ashuraman win some matches solo. For the so-called "Strongest Akuma Chojin" he sure doesn't win a lot of matches, does he?
6. I hope all of the Princes show up, and I hope Big Body gets one or more wins and is shown as a serious fighter, not a joke. If it turns out he threw his fight with Phoenix for whatever reason, I'd be fine with that.