• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 irbaboon

irbaboon

Better than weasel.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Interests:80s/90s Plastic fantasy and sci fi figuers in toy soldier scale.
    ARCO, Agglo, DFC, Fleetwood, Gordy, HG Toys, Helm Toy, Hing Fat, Ja Ru, Kids Goods, Toys N' Things, Toyco, etc.

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:33 AM

Anybody know the orange guy? Sorry about the small pic. This picture came from an ebay lot I did not win. I think he is about 2.5 inches tall. Toy soldier scale.

Attached Files

Edited by irbaboon, 15 January 2012 - 09:39 AM.

#2 irbaboon

irbaboon

Better than weasel.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
    ARCO, Agglo, DFC, Fleetwood, Gordy, HG Toys, Helm Toy, Hing Fat, Ja Ru, Kids Goods, Toys N' Things, Toyco, etc.

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:39 PM

Here is a better pic.

Attached Files

Edited by irbaboon, 17 January 2012 - 03:40 PM.

#3 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:46 PM

looks like a bootleg Kamen Rider figure

#4 irbaboon

irbaboon

Better than weasel.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:19 AM

Thanks. You might be right, but I don't get the knockoff feel from this figure. It looks to bright and specific to me, but that's just a feeling. For some reason, in my mind, I picture this figure with a vehile like an alien version of a sports car. Again, just a feeling. Thanks for the input.

#5 countzackula

countzackula

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:49 PM

I too had been wondering about those figures...I guess I always assumed they were from some obscure line, and never wanted to admit to myself they were a bootleg of something. Darn. I do have a weird green guy molded to look like he's riding something...an insectoid human. Those guys are always in some lot on eBay and hard as Hell to get! I had that green one mixed in a lot for ID somewhere here, I'd love to get an orange one in-hand to compare materials and sculpt!

#6 irbaboon

irbaboon

Better than weasel.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

I too had been wondering about those figures...I guess I always assumed they were from some obscure line, and never wanted to admit to myself they were a bootleg of something. Darn. I do have a weird green guy molded to look like he's riding something...an insectoid human. Those guys are always in some lot on eBay and hard as Hell to get! I had that green one mixed in a lot for ID somewhere here, I'd love to get an orange one in-hand to compare materials and sculpt!

I think I know where this figure comes from now. I believe it was made by ARCO in the mid 1980s. If you have similar figures, I'd love to see some pictures. I think I have one more figure from the line, but can't be sure. Your pictures might help. Thanks.

#7 rampage09

rampage09

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

YYou might be right with the vehicle thing I recognise the figure and a monster. Truck springs to mind I could be wrong

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com