2 replies to this topic

#1 horsefeathers

horsefeathers

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:18 PM

My sister and I remember watching this cartoon about these asian girls, sisters, that had a pet white tiger, and a horse. And there were other characters with animals. And they would "transform" into these fancy outfits and so would the animals. My sister has gotten rid of her doll and the tiger but i still have my doll and the horse.
The horse has a magnet in her forehead so the headpiece just sticks to it and a really fancy saddle (with wings maybe?) i've lost that. I've also lost my doll's outfit but i have the dress for my sister's doll. It attaches to the doll by magnet. The headdress has an elastic band. I also have the fancy fur cape headpiece that went with my sister's tiger. We have found absolutely nothing on these toys and a cartoon. We can't remember any important details like names either. On the inside of one of the horse's thighs is stamped Mattel Inc copyright 1984
Anyone recognize these?

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

(EDIT) I am aware that there is a Swift Wind, She-Ra's horse, made in my horse's exact mold with pink hair. I point out again that mine has a magnet forehead and there is silver tinsel in the mane and tail.

Edited by horsefeathers, 24 February 2012 - 11:36 PM.

#2 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

I believe those would be from "Tenko and the Guardians of the Magic".

Here is a page on them.

http://www.darah.com...ko/toyguide.asp

Posted Image

#3 horsefeathers

horsefeathers

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:21 PM

Oh wow that's it! Talk about a bad memory on some of the details. I'm so grateful to finally solve the mystery!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com