• 188 posts
  • Interests:MINI BOGLIIIIINS

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:25 AM

hey guys

this is all my doubles, looking to trade mostly

stuff i'm interested in:

mini boglins i dont already have

big muscle lots

motuscles (slime green set, regular green box set, gitd's, black/purple exclusives, some lavender sets)

omfgs

bad eggz bunch

weird ball wrestlers

mwotr

mario/zelda/megaman keshi

anything cool thats mono i'm probably interested in

if you dont have anything to trade and there's something you really want i'll do cash too, but I would rather trade first

thanks!

Attached Files

Edited by Mikeum, 06 December 2016 - 04:48 AM.

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

#2 Smotemotem

Smotemotem

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Toys, Video Games, Tabletop Games, Cartoons, Superheroes, Photography.

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:17 AM

You're in the UK, right?

I'd love to do a trade, if you're willing to trade overseas. 

I'll send you some pics this afternoon when I get home. 

Boglins are a line I've been interested in for a while, but I only have a handful. 

I have MUSCLE, Lil' Gotham, and a couple more lines you might be interested in. 

Come see my collection on Instagram: 

www.instagram.com/smotemotem/

#3 Mikeum

Mikeum

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:10 AM

oh sweet yeah im interested in lil gotham figs, i have some but id like to get more

also yeah i forgot to mention, overseas shipping is cool with me

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

#4 Boggersodoggos

Boggersodoggos

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:25 AM

So............. would you be interested in some cash for some of your spares? 

I only really have Boglins for trade, yet you have a collection that I am in total awe of its incredible so I dont think you would need any of them. 

Many, Thanks. 

Edited by Boggersodoggos, 14 November 2016 - 03:30 AM.

#5 subzeroplainzero

subzeroplainzero

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:32 AM

I'm with Boggersodoggos. How many ££££s are you asking? I also have 1 human soul for swaps if preferred.

#6 Mikeum

Mikeum

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:02 AM

hey guys, the pics need updating with whats left but there's still loads. i do still need quite a lot for my collection (going for master set, so all colours), but i'm happy to sell if you dont have anything i need. most of them i've been selling for 25p per, with a few of the later series stuff (samurais, some neons etc) being a bit more expensive. if you wanted loads i'll do a better deal though

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

#7 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:25 AM

hey guys, the pics need updating with whats left but there's still loads. i do still need quite a lot for my collection (going for master set, so all colours), but i'm happy to sell if you dont have anything i need. most of them i've been selling for 25p per, with a few of the later series stuff (samurais, some neons etc) being a bit more expensive. if you wanted loads i'll do a better deal though

Hey Mikeum, I'm sure I need several and would be interested in working something out, I just need to go through my list and check. Are you going to update the pics or should I go through and circle what I need on the current pics?

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#8 Mikeum

Mikeum

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:32 PM

Hey Mikeum, I'm sure I need several and would be interested in working something out, I just need to go through my list and check. Are you going to update the pics or should I go through and circle what I need on the current pics?

hey, i've updated them, but i'm waiting to hear back from a guy who is currently choosing some. i have a fresh lot which i havent taken pictures of yet so will add that to the main post soon, have updated the current pics for now but may have to update it again once my current deals are sorted

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

#9 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:50 PM

hey, i've updated them, but i'm waiting to hear back from a guy who is currently choosing some. i have a fresh lot which i havent taken pictures of yet so will add that to the main post soon, have updated the current pics for now but may have to update it again once my current deals are sorted

Sounds good, thanks. Once you have things sorted out from other deals already in the works, let me know and I'll go through and see what I need. 

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#10 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:58 PM

I'd love to buy a few off you, like some of those Samurai, and so on.  Let me know when your list is up-to-date and ready!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com