NEW Kinnikuman/MUSCLE Web Link List

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

Happily stuck in the past

• Legends
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Keshi, Minifigs, Baseball Cards, Travel, Disc Golf, Bigfoot, Pizza, Beer

Posted 21 August 2002 - 02:22 PM

Hi all, I finsihed compiling the M.U.S.C.L.E. / Kinnikuman Link list. It's located at:
http://home.attbi.co...S/LINKLIST.html

You can see a list with full descriptions of each site at:
http://home.attbi.co...TOYS/LINKS.html

The purpose of the list was two fold...

First... It gives a chance for the people with M.U.S.C.L.E. / Kinnikuman web pages to keep their Link lists up to date. After all, we should be the ones who's pages get flooded with traffic once the Kinnikuman phenomenon hits in Sept.

Second... while scouring the web, I found a few new fresh links, as well as ones that have been out of commission for quite awhile. So this will give you the chance to see exactly what's out there.

If anyone knows of any links I may have missed, please let me know! Cheers! :D

#2 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 21 August 2002 - 02:29 PM

Thanks for the exposure buddy. I plan to be working on mine alot here shortly as soon as I find some time.

#3 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

• Legends
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Keshi, Minifigs, Baseball Cards, Travel, Disc Golf, Bigfoot, Pizza, Beer

Posted 21 August 2002 - 02:49 PM

No prop Doc. You may have noticed all of my updates as of late?
Well... they came about because I had alot of time on my hands. (was unemployed for several months) I do start a new job next week though. The plus is.. I'll only be working 3 to 4 days a week, so I should still be able to buy out time to work on the site regularly. It's tough to keep them upadted all the time, so I applaud all of those people who do so. I also have nothing against those who can't. (I've been on both sides)
Cheers,

#4 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 05:00 PM

That link list is AWESOME!!! B) Thanks MUSCLETOYS! :D

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#5 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

• Legends
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 09:58 PM

No prob! Thanks for the kind words! Please let me know if there are any links missing! Just wait another month, and see how many Kinnikuman links there'll be to add to our lists!! I wonder who got the domain Kinnikuman.com reserved? I checked it about a month ago and it was taken. Don't you wish you were the lucky sap who reserved it? $$!! CHA-CHING !!$$ You'd think Bandai or Fox kids would pay some big bucks for it!
Cheers,

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com