Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Looking for some battle beasts (laser, greek...)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:49 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to finish my second laser beasts series, I only need a scope cougar and a grencat to complete it (without weapon or shield, as I don't collect them... yet...), unfortunately I don't have much to trade, as I didn't buy much lot of figures. I can buy them at a fair price but I'm in France so shipping cost could be expensive. I may receive a battle fennec soon, if you are ok I can trade it.

I'm also looking for a greek sly fox in green color (complete), silver color (complete) and a set of light blue arms to complete my army.

At last, I'm planning to build a sly fox army, if you have a spare lot of them, I could look into it.

Thanks in advance for your help :), my mail is open.

Chris

#2 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:19 AM

Hello everyone ! A little up of the topic, as it is still opened !

I received the Fennec so I confirm that I can trade it.

For the Greek battle beasts, I'm 2 figures and a set of arms to complete my "sub-master set", I know (well, I hope...) that there is somewhere a good fellow that will help me to reach that objective !

;)

#3 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 12:33 PM

Up !

My offers are still available !

I'm still looking for a green greek battle beast "fox" and a light blue one / arms set, and for the 2 laser beasts that I need.

Thanks !

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:51 PM

I have a spare grencats, but he's complete (w/ shield and laser). Not really keen to split them up once I've put them together ,but let me know if you change your mind 

good luck!

#5 Miguelstoybox

Miguelstoybox

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:42 AM

I have some sly foxes if interested. Please check out my Instagram page at miguels_toy_box

#6 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:33 AM

Hello everyone, been a long time !

I bump this topic, in hope that someone who got his hands on one greek battle beasts lot with green fox/light blue fox arms could trade me/sell me one... (or a lot of normal sly foxes for a fair price)

I still have a battle fennec to trade, and also a puzzlecolor, for that greek foxes. I can also trade a greek sly foxe silver color with 1 missing ear.

If you have, or know someone with my holy grail, please let me know...

Good day !

Chris

#7 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:29 AM

Hello everyone !

It's already been a year since the last time I bumped that topic ?! :huh: :blink: Time pass reaaally fast...

Anyway, I managed to nearly complete one of my goal for a few months already (october 2017 !!). Thanks to a fellow member of this site, I got my hand of the green greek fox for a fair price ! And also I got an arm for my light blue fox ! Pics incoming soon (in a few months ?...)

So I'm posting here, if someone can trade/sell me the remaining LEFT arm for the Fox, my greek set will be complete !!!

Still missing the Grencat and the Scope cougar to also finish my Laser set serie 2. They are some listing up on the bidding site but way too expensive for me (cost+shipping), I still have a battle Fennec and a puzzlecolor to trade for those.

Thanks to anyone who can help me, and many many thanks to the great Greek fellow member ;) !!

#8 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 06:56 AM

Hello everyone, here is time for my annual bump of topic !

I'm still looking for that left blue arm ! Any greek forumer lurking here that could help me ?

I'm also looking for a scope cougar, I managed to get a grencat thanks to our master and overlord here... Battle fennec and puzzlecolor (no weapons or accessories) still up for trade for one scope cougar.

I also began colleting the russian foxes (technolog or sintel). I will post a picture when I will receive my 3 new of them.

Have a nice day !

#9 ZebraLegion

ZebraLegion

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts & Laser Beasts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 05:08 AM

Congrats on being so close to the greek set of foxes!

Unfortunately I don't have anything you need but I started going after a set of greek foxes a few months ago, too!  I've only managed to get metallic blue, black, silver, and I have a brown one on the way currently.  Glad to know my competition for them is almost complete!  :thumbsup:

I've also begun to search for the middle 12 lasers.  If I come across a scope cougar I'll definitely trade it for the Fennec and Puzzlecolor!

Seems like I'm just a few steps behind you for greeks and lasers.

Good luck and I'll let you know if I come across that blue arm or Scope Cougar!!

Searching for any middle 12 or higher 12 lasers- happy with just the figures don't need weapons/shields/sled Killer HoundFighthorn

Searching for Greek Fox set: Purple

Searching for any Zebra's in any condition 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com