Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 19 May 2005 - 02:15 PM

fark the car i need to get those bad boys right away!

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#29 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 02:47 PM

The shipping costs to Canada are pinheaded on that website. 24 euros to ship one item. They have a lot of stuff on there though. Is anybody considering ordering from them?

Eaon

#30 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 11:08 PM

I like the Black Bear!

Beside that they don't seem worth the mula to me. :(

I wonder why these havn't been seen before, especially if this company has quite a few MOC.

Well, if someone needs to sell off some LB's to pay for these, let me know! <_< ;) :angry:

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#31 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 20 May 2005 - 06:28 AM

Anyone else notice the gold weapons with the Spider/Crab & Toad/Elephant packages? :angry:

Not only are they colored differently, but the weapons themselves look different... although it might appear that way 'cuz their positioning in the photos... <_<
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#32 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 07:21 AM

The weapons are not different. They are just mixed up.

I already said that some post ago :

Yes all have mixed up weapon. You will see more when I will have had time to take closer photo of every blisters I have. And something strange too is the fact that every weapon could be silver color or bronze color.

So it's nearly impossible to have every variation for the Bestias de Combate.

Sylvain

#33 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:06 PM

Hello,

That is what makes something enjoyable to collect.

Thank You,

Mr. Crimson
I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

#34 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:53 PM

Cool, then that explains my Grey Deer, Lighter Blue Armour Pirate Lion and Chrome coloured Buffalo. I also have 2 of the different coloured weapons for the Snake and Ferocious Tiger. Thanks for the great info Sylvian.

Eaon

Hey Eaon, is there any chance you could take a close up shot of these three next to regular ones?

(Especially the Deer Stalker and Chrome Buffalo)

--grimey

#35 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 08 July 2005 - 04:19 AM

we're still waiting mr. carey!

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#36 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:56 AM

Sorry, haven't been following this post in awhile. I also have gold weapons for the tiger and the snake. I will try and take some pics of those also.

Eaon

#37 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:58 AM

cool!

=)

#38 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:39 AM

I have got my first one of these. I got Pirate Lion and Deer Stalker MOC coming from France. I had to pay $60 though! ;) But I think it is worth it.

WhiteLeo

Will Post pics when I get it.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#39 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:49 AM

That is too much for me!

I am looking for any of the following, preferably loose:

Pirate Lion
Deer Stalker
Rhino
Spider
Crab

grimey

#40 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:30 AM

I never read this thread before....cool!
I am gonna check the site either today or tomorrow, but a bunch of us should all go in together on it since shipping sounds ridiculous. Does anyone else want to order some stuff from it?
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#41 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:40 AM

i've been planning on doing a big order but then i find something else that i want to get instead. but $50 for a 2 pack of bb's is kinda high for me right now, espeically when i can get a bunch of star wars figs i need instead. but maybe for my birthday iwil treat myself.

=)

#42 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:52 AM

Actually I just looked at it and WOW.....pricey ;). I was hoping that they would have some that werent on the cards. It looked like there was a section for it but the price was at $0 so I am guessing they are out....that is unless they are free! :w00t: I wish......
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#43 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:56 AM

i've 2 moc from them : bison and sheep and rhino and fox.

i'm not completely agree with lord, there some little difference on the weapons (seen on frog and bird ones).

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#44 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:07 AM

i've 2 moc from them : bison and sheep and rhino and fox.

i'm not completely agree with lord, there some little difference on the weapons (seen on frog and bird ones).

Yes you're right. The weapons are slighty different for some and identical for others. And they don't have any number on them too. I don't have any loose Bestias weapons so checking them through blister buble is not easy. I will try to get some loose to take comparaison pictures.

Sylvain

#45 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:26 PM

Yes you're right. The weapons are slighty different for some and identical for others. And they don't have any number on them too. I don't have any loose Bestias weapons so checking them through blister buble is not easy. I will try to get some loose to take comparaison pictures.

Sylvain

Posted Image
Posted Image

the have numbers, but not always in the usual face.

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#46 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:33 PM

They do have a few loose, but make sure they give you pics of then first to make sure they are actually Bestias de Combate! He tried to sell me a regular Rhino saying it was BdC but once I saw the photo it was obviously not. ;)

The other downfall is that the loose figs are nearly the same price as the carded. :o

I prefer loose myself as I like to actually play with the figs at times, but that's just me. If I were to get MOC I'd just take them off anyway.

grimey

#47 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 03:06 AM

DITTO that is what they are for right!!!

=)

#48 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 16 June 2006 - 06:02 AM

Normally I woudn't spend that much on a MOC, but I figured were else am I going to find one? So I said screw it, and bought one. Now I can't wait till I get it.

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#49 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:29 AM

That is sweet man...I've been contemplating on getting them lately....but I have TOO many commitments right now...just ask Marty!! ;) :o Is the deerstalker grey??
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#50 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:56 AM

I feel you on that man :o ;) . If they werent so expensive I might try to get some, they look really cool. But I am not paying that much, least not any time soon. I am already out my second child to Marty ;)
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com