- - - - -

New GPK section

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:28 AM

That was a weird response. ;) I don't know how you inferred that I was "rolemodel for the WHOLE mini toy collecting community." It was certainly not my intention. :D

I just think collecting should be fun, and the stuff you mentioned doesn't sound fun.

#27 TheWatcher

TheWatcher

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:24 PM

I think GPK cheap toy collecting is kinda an acquired taste. Sorta like pickled pigs feet. If you try some, you either hate it or you really love it and are hooked for life! I thought I was obsessive and then I started collecting the Series 2 novos! Now I'm obsessed! Sorry I got 2 new figgies and am just sharing my pic everyehere they will let me post it, lol!!! Hey Russ, staying outta trouble or causing it? :blink: LOL

Attached Files

#28 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

I think GPK cheap toy collecting is kinda an acquired taste. Sorta like pickled pigs feet. If you try some, you either hate it or you really love it and are hooked for life! I thought I was obsessive and then I started collecting the Series 2 novos! Now I'm obsessed! Sorry I got 2 new figgies and am just sharing my pic everyehere they will let me post it, lol!!! Hey Russ, staying outta trouble or causing it? ;) LOL

Trying. :lol:

#29 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:37 AM

I picked up my first cheap toys today at my local comic shop. I paid $5 for the pair. Are these any good? Adam Bomb and blue Graffitti Petey

Posted Image

#30 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:31 AM

I picked up my first cheap toys today at my local comic shop. I paid $5 for the pair. Are these any good? Adam Bomb and blue Graffitti Petey

Posted Image

NICE score!! :rolleyes: Now, go grill the owner and find out where he got them. :D

#31 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

Alright, time to post something on the "New" GPK section, which has been dead for nearly two years Posted Image

Attached File  IMG_4980 (original).JPG   336.43K   32 downloads

Maybe not for everyone, but I love these little buggers

#32 jason76basin

jason76basin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

loving that art jackson. stealing the pic for my background, thanks hahahahah

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com