3 replies to this topic

#1 Scottyrocks22

Scottyrocks22

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:00 PM

I was looking through my mighty beanz and I found 181 mechanic bean and was selling for $194 on eBay can I have someone else to clarify this also I have a 2004 mighty bean could it be worth anything some are going for $20aud plus on eBay. HELP

#2 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:22 PM

Wrong thread, this is for the toyline OMFG.

But to answer your question from what I've seen most of them sell fairly cheap right now unless it's some weird limited edition release. Looking on eBay right now in the completed the Reds it looks like the only thing selling are large Lots. But then again I'm not too familiar with prices for this line.

Edited by Ericnilla, 26 January 2018 - 11:24 PM.

#3 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:12 PM

What is it with these bean & bone things? Quite a few drive-by threads.  I see them - lots of them - at nearly every Goodwill, collecting dust.    I wonder if 90s kids actually played with these things, or if it was more of a 'gotta catch em all' mentality.  

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#4 tennunb

tennunb

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Currently collecting:-
    G2 MIMP
    Ghostbusters Companions
    Z-bots
    SLUG Zombies
    Ewoks (All types)
    Kombattini
    Battle Beasts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:04 AM

What is it with these bean & bone things? Quite a few drive-by threads.  I see them - lots of them - at nearly every Goodwill, collecting dust.    I wonder if 90s kids actually played with these things, or if it was more of a 'gotta catch em all' mentality.

I see Pogs becoming the next odd collectable, although it was a much more popular game here in the UK. I remember getting my eldest some of those beanz and they just became a bottom of the toybox filler. I remember they had a track but cant say I remember a game or any rules?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com