• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, Fake Battle Beasts, Custom Battle beasts.
    BATTLE BEASTS ROCK AND SO DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:51 AM

Hey guys so most of you know about the guy that ripped a few of us off on here regarding laser beast items. Well he got a bunch of gear of me and never sent the trade in stuff to me i valued it all to be worth around $300 so not good at all.

i discovered today there is a new seller on ebay who seems to be selling my clear carp. It is the only item he is selling.
I know it may not be him but most clear carps i have seen on ebay are missing there weapon or rub this has both and has the same yellowing as mine did.
I have asked him a question that will allow me to know if it is my old one or not as i put a repo rub on it which shows the outline of the symbol before you heat it up.

If it is i know its mine and he is selling off the gear that he ripped people off with.

If this is the case i ask that no one bids or does the buy it now on it. I will then buy it now pay him get him to send it and then pretend i never recieved it when the time comes.

Thanks guys but none off us like being ripped off!!!! We cant let these people get away with stuff like this.

Thanks guys and maybe if im lucky i can get 1 o 2 of those items back that he stole from me. Thanks again Jay

#2 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

i discovered today there is a new seller on ebay who seems to be selling my clear carp.

What's his user ID?

If this is the case i ask that no one bids or does the buy it now on it. I will then buy it now pay him get him to send it and then pretend i never recieved it when the time comes.

Protip: if you're planning to defraud someone in revenge, probably best not to announce it beforehand on the Internet.
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#3 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

dude, i feel for you man, seriously,

but you wanna be careful man, he could be watching this site as a guest!!

you dont want him to see this post and then realise its actually you who has bought the item from him,

people like this should have someone rip off their heads and then shit down their throats man, they make me F#@;ING sick man, i wish there was a way you could get the muppet for ripping you dude,

i can assure you i will not be bidding or buying on this one dude, hope you get the bastard :good:

best of luck man

Biz

Edited by bizrebellion, 20 August 2011 - 11:52 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

Hey guys so most of you know about the guy that ripped a few of us off on here regarding laser beast items. Well he got a bunch of gear of me and never sent the trade in stuff to me i valued it all to be worth around $300 so not good at all.

i discovered today there is a new seller on ebay who seems to be selling my clear carp. It is the only item he is selling.
I know it may not be him but most clear carps i have seen on ebay are missing there weapon or rub this has both and has the same yellowing as mine did.
I have asked him a question that will allow me to know if it is my old one or not as i put a repo rub on it which shows the outline of the symbol before you heat it up.

If it is i know its mine and he is selling off the gear that he ripped people off with.

If this is the case i ask that no one bids or does the buy it now on it.

Thanks guys but none off us like being ripped off!!!! We cant let these people get away with stuff like this.

It him no doubt. No brand new ebayer setting up a account today has nothing but a Clear Carp for sale.

What's his user ID?

isabreii, and good pro tip. :thumbsup:

dude, i feel for you man, seriously,

but you wanna be careful man, he could be watching this site as a guest!!

you dont want him to see this post and then realise its actually you who has bought the item from him,

people like this should have someone rip off their heads and then shit down their throats man, they make me F#@;ING sick man, i wish there was a way you could get the muppet for ripping you dude,

i can assure you i will not be bidding or buying on this one dude, hope you get the bastard :good:

best of luck man

Biz

He might be watching this site, before he was on every day.
But Jon said he is blocked and rerouted when he try's to access the site.

#5 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

This one? Looks like him opening a new account "0" feeback
http://www.ebay.com/...=item2566e59a94

Edited by Clawfreak, 20 August 2011 - 12:29 PM.

#6 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

This one? Looks like him opening a new account "0" feeback

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2566e59a94

Yep he just opened it today.
He had too open a new account after blowing his cover by making his LRG name the same as his Ebay title.

#7 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

I am sure he is still on cause if you have a program that allows you to change your IP addy then you can join again and again and again. But one thing for sure is he can't change his newbie status....

I know someone from the board that was considering selling his Japanese clear carp mint in box and clear gator mint in box, great realiable seller!!!

Edited by Clawfreak, 20 August 2011 - 12:40 PM.

#8 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

i understand he keeps getting rerouted but surely if he uses someone elses pc (different IP address) or tries to register using a different e-mail, wont he then be able to view the site??

im not putting you down dude, just dont want a fellow collector thats just been ripped off to get burnt, right after he's been ripped man, i think these "con men" or "rippers" or whatever you wanna call them should burn for all eternity in hell (after i've had a 'rock off' with the devil himself of course), these people are just pieces of shit man, i wouldnt piss on them if they where on fire!!!

retroactive80z, just be carefull man, you dont wanna get BANNED from this site for ripping him off in return dude, its still ripping someone off at the end of the day man admin may not like it even if we're all on your side, (i hope you get the upperhand on this low life piece of shit man :devil: )

Biz

Edited by bizrebellion, 20 August 2011 - 12:47 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

I am sure he is still on cause if you have a program that allows you to change your IP addy then you can join again and again and again. But one thing for sure is he can't change his newbie status....

This

i understand he keeps getting rerouted but surely if he uses someone elses pc (different IP address) or tries to register using a different e-mail, wont he then be able to view the site??

im not putting you down dude, just dont want a fellow collector thats just been ripped off to get burnt, right after he's been ripped man, i think these "con men" or "rippers" or whatever you wanna call them should burn for all eternity in hell (after i've had a 'rock off' with the devil himself of course), these people are just pieces of shit man, i wouldnt piss on them if they where on fire!!!

retroactive80z, just be carefull man, you dont wanna get BANNED from this site for ripping him off in return dude, its still ripping someone off at the end of the day man admin may not like it even if we're all on your side, (i hope you get the upperhand on this low life piece of shit man :devil: )

Biz

You can't ripped someone off of your stolen property.

#10 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:29 PM

This

You can't ripped someone off of your stolen property.

yeah your right there dude, i just dont want him to get burnt man, there should be a way of getting to the bottom of this, if not on here then maybe on ebay, if he contacts them and lets them know the situation then maybe they can open a case!! he can give them the link for his 'trade' messages and they can see for themselves,

i personaly hope they will see what he is!!

Posted Image

#11 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

Advice: Call the local police station for the town where you shipped the items. Give them the information and the address where you shipped them too. They will arrest him.

#12 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

I am sure he is still on cause if you have a program that allows you to change your IP addy then you can join again and again and again.

I get a notification every time he gets bounced and he was hitting the redirect about 10+15 times a day for the first week or so :lol: . But yes, I haven't seen anything for a few days, so it is likely he figured out how to change his IP. If he (or others) become an issue, there is a way to bounce them no matter how many times their IP changes, as I have other info that I can tie the redirect too. I just haven't implemented it yet.

BTW, CF, the last guy got bounced close to a few hundred times before he finally gave up (or got smart). I got a huge laugh every time I got the notification. Classic!!! :lol:

#13 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

Advice: Call the local police station for the town where you shipped the items. Give them the information and the address where you shipped them too. They will arrest him.

Jay this is the best advice.
Don't worry about trying to reclaim a $50 Carp.
Take legal action against a criminal.

#14 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:38 PM

your damn right toxoviper, i agree

Posted Image

#15 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:58 PM

I get a notification every time he gets bounced and he was hitting the redirect about 10+15 times a day for the first week or so :lol: . But yes, I haven't seen anything for a few days, so it is likely he figured out how to change his IP. If he (or others) become an issue, there is a way to bounce them no matter how many times their IP changes, as I have other info that I can tie the redirect too. I just haven't implemented it yet.

BTW, CF, the last guy got bounced close to a few hundred times before he finally gave up (or got smart). I got a huge laugh every time I got the notification. Classic!!! :lol:

LOL, I know Jonny. If it's Alex, he and I thought it was funny shit!! It really was classic and he actually laughed!! :lol:

Edited by Clawfreak, 20 August 2011 - 03:00 PM.

#16 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

BTW, risingcocksucker81 just hit a redirect, so either he is on via another route (phone) and decided to make us think he is still blocked or he is really still blocked.

#17 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

That is why I buy a lot of my stuff from the board. I will do Ebay now and again. But the board is the main place to be for BB/LB merchandize.Posted Image

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#18 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

That is why I buy a lot of my stuff from the board. I will do Ebay now and again. But the board is the main place to be for BB/LB merchandize.Posted Image

He was ripped off by a new board member.
But the board is also my main place for BB/LB.
We have some great members here.

#19 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, Fake Battle Beasts, Custom Battle beasts.
    BATTLE BEASTS ROCK AND SO DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:34 PM

Yea man he was a board member. To be honet i didnt really want much of the stuff he was trading just trying to help the dick off. Its deffo him i know it is i cn tell thats my carp.

I have the adress for him but am out of the country for a week when i get back i will phone his local police station but b4 i do that i will win that carp pay him and tell paypal i never recieved it. i no this is bad but its my propity and i will do anything to get it back.

I would love to go a 1 on 1 with him so bad and im not a big guy but ill show him some effing moves lol. He also got a red sd squirel from me a mantefrennzy and shield plus a poor conditioned hustle bear and repo weapon.

I just feel when i do phone the police station they wont be interested in it . Itll just be my word against his at the end off the day. I should have got proof of postage or have gotten him to sighn for it but didnt.

thanks guys for helping me out .Jay

#20 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

Call the police station. The sooner the better.

I have all the PM logs for this loser that I can turn over to them if necessary. He is definitely looking at grand theft. Possibly even mail/wire fraud.

#21 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:48 PM

With out proof that the thief received the item there is nothing the police can do.

Dude, you make me laugh.......at you.

#22 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:06 PM

With out proof that the thief received the item there is nothing the police can do.

I agree. And also if he ships with DC# Paypal will tell you ya right it was delivered on this date at this time. Wont have much of a case. I know what your feeling man been there done that. You can only learn from your mistakes in your future dealings. Good luck with whatever path you decide to take. :drag:

#23 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

i say try at least.

#24 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:05 AM

exactly, theres no harm in trying, right

if it dont get you nowhere, well,, you got his address right :D

Posted Image

#25 ComradeCuttlefish

ComradeCuttlefish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:47 AM

I don't see any of this going well for you.

What are you going to do? Bid on your clear Carp on ebay, send the money, tell paypal you never received the item (which you probably won't anyway because the guy obviously enjoys ripping people off), and paypal will be unable to recover the funds because the guy will probably abandon the paypal account immediately. Sounds like a great plan: not only do you get ripped off by sending a whole bunch of pricey stuff to a new member, but then you pay that new member to get your stuff back. Now you're out the items and money. Brilliant! :crazy:

Edited by CuttleFishforsale, 21 August 2011 - 07:49 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com