• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#51 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:39 AM

i got mine too, but i'm not happy w/ the jaundice looking face mine has! i thought they sd they were toning down the rednes of his body not just the face?!?!? scareglow is awesome!!! i never had him as a kid so i'm pretty stoked about tearing him open and playing, um i mean looking at his details! lmao

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#52 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

well they got 3 figures coming in soon.

Skeletor Re Release
Snake Goddess
King Randor

I had thought about getting another skeletor but think i will pass on him. Nothing I am gonna be getting this month so it saves me some money.

Posted Image

#53 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:27 AM

I've received my Scareglow, he is AWESOME !!! It's my 1st MOTUC, in not interested in the complete toyline, the next will probably be Battlecat.

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#54 phillinley

phillinley

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:16 AM

At first I was a little miffed at the price tag on these things (I kinda still am), but figures like Scareglow are definitely worth the price tag. That Grayskull accessory with the key inside is tight!

#55 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

i should be getting my skeletor's & goddess' today! i will probably have my randor's by christmas if the guy i'm trading w/ shipped out yesterday like he sd he would & the mail system works like it should?!?!?

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#56 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:14 PM

...& the mail system works like it should?!?!?

ha! :)

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#57 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:39 AM

did everybody get to order trapjaw & battle cat? i know alot of people got screwed and missed out out both of them!

=0

#58 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:11 PM

I got both Trapjaw and Battlecat. Trapjaw was a sub so I had no problems with him, and I dont recall any major slowdowns when i went to get BC either. So for me it was easy, but read about alot of people missing out.

Posted Image

#59 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:36 PM

got my trapjaw and was screwed out of battlecat. but i heard they are re-releasing both this year to make up for it.

#60 TheFormlessOne

TheFormlessOne

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

My Moss Man arrived yesterday. I gotta say, I like the new series. Many were bulking about it, but I think it's just fine. Got every char by now, including Battle Cat and am fully satisfied.

Posted Image

#61 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:38 PM

My Moss Man arrived yesterday. I gotta say, I like the new series. Many were bulking about it, but I think it's just fine. Got every char by now, including Battle Cat and am fully satisfied.

Posted Image

Battlecat looks great in package, i just didnt like that his face is revealed inside of it.

Posted Image

#62 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:35 PM

how many people were able to order an evil lyn this past monday? Heard she sold out real fast again. I got mine through the sub so I should be getting her soon as well as wun-dar. Also just redid my MOTUC shelves, had to move alot of things around to get them split good and bad.

Posted Image

#63 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:20 AM

i got 3 subs and a frien of mine ordered me a hordak and 2 weapons packs. i can't wait to get my wun-dar's & maps.

not looking forward to tytus next month, i want 2 of him, but if i just get one i'll be happy.

=)

#64 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:32 AM

Tytus is going to be a pain. I am looking forward to him.

#65 mrmagwitch

mrmagwitch

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:56 AM

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE RIO-BLAST!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by mrmagwitch, 09 May 2010 - 06:57 AM.

#66 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:05 AM

Can't wait for Classics Rio. Loved the toy and there was a great issue of the Star Marvel comic that featured Rio and Snout Spot that was awesome.

#67 Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

You guys seen the Four Horseman Rio Blast? Wish he had moving parts. This is one guy I plan on getting (priginal MOTU I mean) when I've recovered the part of my collection that's lost.

Attached File  moturiob1.jpg   40.64K   23 downloads

Edited by Nyarlathotep, 09 May 2010 - 11:13 AM.

#68 evil-orko

evil-orko

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

i cant wait till tytus goes on sale hope i will be able to get a few before he sells out

on another note anyone going to the comic con and be able to pick me up colour changing orko ?

#69 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

Haha, good luck on anything mattel at SDCC, i was there last year and couldnt get a number to get in their line till late in the day when they already sold out of everything MOTU. blah. im gonna try this year and buy a few of everything motu, but i doubt i will luck out. MOTUs booth always sucks, you cant just get in line to buy something, they open and hand out numbers randomly throughout the day.

I really want Molar and Orko w/ Prince adam. :D

Edited by Ericnilla, 09 May 2010 - 12:22 PM.

#70 evil-orko

evil-orko

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

Haha, good luck on anything mattel at SDCC, i was there last year and couldnt get a number to get in their line till late in the day when they already sold out of everything MOTU. blah. im gonna try this year and buy a few of everything motu, but i doubt i will luck out. MOTUs booth always sucks, you cant just get in line to buy something, they open and hand out numbers randomly throughout the day.

I really want Molar and Orko w/ Prince adam. :D

ok looks like its another year on ebay for me :D

#71 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

well i am gonna give it a go and try, so lets hope for the best. if i have enough money im gonna buy a few of each. i'll keep you in mind.

#72 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:26 AM

RioBlast would be amazingly awesome! He was one of my favorites.....but alot of my MOTU were my favorites. :p

You guys think they might do a StrongArm? I'd have to say, I think he is the most anticipated for me cause he was such an interesting character who never got a figure. I'd like to at least see them make this guy.

Posted Image

#73 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:46 PM

Well, I finally decided to buy into this line. Not full swing or anything, no subs, no clamoring at my computer on the 15/16 of each month trying to get the newest additions. I'm doing this through eBay or private trades/purchases. I bought that DCUC/MOTUC 2 pack the other day, and really liked Skeletor, but I'll be taking it back for a refund due to Luthor's early demise. So Skeletor finally broke my spirit on this line....The Re-Issue Skeletor looks way better anywho.

But I'm breaking a few of my usual collecting rules for modern figures. I almost always buy MOC figures to open fresh, but seeing how this line is still very new, I'm going to break that rule and also buy loose figures...as they are slightly cheaper to obtain (depending on the figure). Also, no completion-ism on this series for me. At least for now. I'm not going to buy or commit to buy characters I don't care for. 200x figures are a no no, and any unfamiliar characters, or needless variants are taking a back seat to my nostalgia for the time being. I will probably be snaggin some New Adventure figures as they seep out into the second hand market however.

Also another rule I'm forcing on myself. I will not pay more than $20 for MOC figures, and Loose figures will be limited to $15 each. Mattel has already mentioned further production increases to the line, so I don't think my standards are very far fetched.

I already won 6 figures today at those price ranges on eBay today.

I'll be getting a MOC Re-Issue Skeletor and Webstor (Can't wait for him!) And I got Man-At-Arms, Hordak, Battle Armor He-Man, and Stratos loose/complete. I'm really looking forward to Man-At-Arms.

I think solidifying my expectations of myself and the market will keep me from wasting more money than necessary on this line at one time, and give me something to look forward to as the line continues to build.

Posted Image

#74 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:03 PM

Be on the look out for later on this year when the rerelease king grayskull. I got mine for about $115 on ebay along while ago, but mine is the bronze statue like version. Of all the figures I would have to say that my favorite is Keldor, the prob trapjaw/triklopes....and scareglow. I would love to see a Stinkor as well.

Posted Image

#75 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:29 AM

You guys can have your King Grayskulls and eat them too! :D I don't know or care for the character in the slightest. Whiplash is currently at the top of my list. For some reason I had a conniption when they unveiled him. If memory serves me right, he may have been the first MOTU figure I had as a kid. And he was always in the front ranks.

Sadly he is supposed to be a club exclusive, so I'll be waiting a while to get one I'm sure. Trapjaw is for sure my next most wanted, followed by all the standard Skeletor Lackies.

I just won't know what to think when they start releasing the Snake Men. Not sure who I want more, Rattlor or Tongue Lashor. I'm just curious how long the more uniquely sculpted characters will take to get released. After all most of the later figures in the line shared few reused parts.

Anyone else curious how Grizzlor will turn out? Or as my Brother and I called him, Dookie. :lol:

Edited by Universal Ruler Supreme, 06 July 2010 - 12:30 AM.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com