One Miiiillllion MUSCLEs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
139 replies to this topic

#126 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:11 AM

Don't know what you're talking about.
You are a pathetic terd who should be kicked off this forum,just like yer buddy Arforbes.

How could you not know? We've clogged this thread with stuff! I know you get easily confused sometimes, so I'll help you out.

Here you tried to make me angry (I guess?) by saying I was a douche, and here is your original douche post. This was my response, which you seemed to have skipped right over. And then you posted in My Comments that:

Veers is a douche. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a NAZI.

Again, with the douche? Frankly, I don't think we have that many Nazis on the board.

Anyways, Arforbes isn't my buddy. So why would I get banned? :rolleyes:

BACK ON TOPIC
On the plus side, this thread has given me good questions to look into. I don't think our numbers mean much. I just have a feeling. :starwars:

#127 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:23 AM

I take that back, I just thought of a way to use our numbers. :rolleyes:

#128 Starman

Starman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:30 PM

Here's a task for anyone who's willing to step up to the plate. We may not be able to realistically acquire a million muscles. But it is possible to create an image of a million of the little rubber guys. Using some sort of image editing program. It would make a pretty cool desktop wallpaper.

#129 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:42 PM

We may not be able to realistically acquire a million muscles. But it is possible to create an image of a million of the little rubber guys. Using some sort of image editing program. It would make a pretty cool desktop wallpaper.

Yes, the million MUSCLEs is a slim possibility at the very best. In a previous post, I almost said something about the rule of thumb in the collector-car hobby that only 1% of any given make/model/year combination will survive. It is an apples-to-oranges comparison, but it gave me an idea: if MUSCLEs have the same attrition rate, and that rule of thumb holds true, then Mattel/Ban-Dai would have to have produced 100,000,000 back in the day for the million MUSCLEs idea to be even plausible. Either that, or every MUSCLE would have to have survived. I know from personal experience that the latter just didn't happen. :rolleyes:

The image would be an interesting idea, but it's for someone with more skills and patience than I. And how would you go about it? Photos of individual figures compiled into one image, or a big group shot? If it's the latter, a complete set would probably fool most uninitiated folks. :starwars:

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#130 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:54 PM

It would probably look like this:
Posted Image
-From this thread.

Anyone looking to buy one can do it here. The price has actually gone up since I bought them. They were selling for $45 when I bought them.

EDIT - Mishka also sells a "MUSCLE/Mishka" t-shirt, but I'd rather have an actual MUSCLE shirt.
Attached File  Mishka_Shirts.jpg   29.28K   8 downloads

Edited by General Veers, 12 January 2009 - 01:00 PM.

#131 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:10 PM

One of those hoodies was up on eBay for like 20 bucks, but I think it was black and white....sort of defeats the purpose.

Posted Image

#132 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:46 PM

You are a pathetic terd who should be kicked off this forum,just like yer buddy Arforbes.

Czarcher, Veers hurt your feelings. He hurt your feelings when he said you complained too much about not winning and art contest and when he said your art work wasn't the best. He also hurt your feelings when he made fun of your quest to collect a million MUSCLEs.

Czarcher, it's irrational to expect that we'll never make mistakes or do or say things that are silly. It's also irrational to expect that others won't point out when we have made mistakes or done something silly. If we are kinder to ourselves (and rational) we understand that we all make mistakes sometimes, we all do silly things sometimes, we all have certain behaviors that bother others, and some people will sometimes tell us when they think we have made a mistake, done something silly, or are doing something that bothers them.

Irrational beliefs cause us lots of unnecessary pain, frustration, and anxiety. Rational beliefs allow us to be happy and balanced.

In this case, Czarcher, a rational train of thought might be like this: "I was getting really frustrated about not winning any art contests. I may have gone a little overboard with my comments and complaining. Veers pissed me off when he said I complained too much. He also pissed me off when he commented about my art work. Okay, maybe it's not the best, but I know several members thought some of it was good.

Okay, sooo maybe trying to collect a million MUSCLEs was kind of crazy, haha. Oh, well. But Veers did piss me off when he made fun of me. But I guess it was a silly idea, haha. Oh, well. Some of the members thought it was a cool idea, and it started some good conversation. I'll just ignore Veers. He probably expects me to get mad anyhow, so I think I won't, haha."

Anyhow, Czarcher, I hope to see you continue to post from time to time, and I hope know you can get over your squabble with Veers if you chose to.
Posted Image

#133 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:18 PM

We've clogged this thread with stuff! I know you get easily confused sometimes, so I'll help you out.

I don't know who your 'Alan Mask' friend is.

#134 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:20 PM

soups for ambassador! :lol:

i make a motion that this thread make it's way to the junkyard. it's tear level is getting too high. we may be toy collectors, but we're not babies. trash this nonsense.

Edited by dankingery, 12 January 2009 - 03:52 PM.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#135 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

I'm going to collect a million douche. Ok sorry, that's a silly idea as well.

#136 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

It would probably look like this:
Posted Image
-From this thread.

Anyone looking to buy one can do it here. The price has actually gone up since I bought them. They were selling for $45 when I bought them.

EDIT - Mishka also sells a "MUSCLE/Mishka" t-shirt, but I'd rather have an actual MUSCLE shirt.
Attached File  Mishka_Shirts.jpg   29.28K   8 downloads

I bought one of those hoodies not to long ago on ebay..........im such a dork. :lol:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#137 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

I don't know who your 'Alan Mask' friend is.

Search for him buy user-name. He was before my time (that can also be said for a lot of us), yet his name and funny/tragic/stupid posts have been trotted out a lot as of late.

soups for ambassador! :lol:

i make a motion that this thread make it's way to the junkyard. it's tear level is getting too high. we may be toy collectors, but we're not babies. trash this nonsense.

My sentiments exactly!!! Off to the Junkyard with this mothereffin' thread already! Especially considering the new title it adapted in the last three hours or so.

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#138 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:55 PM

Does it have blood stains on it now Meats? Cause that would probably look cool. :lol:

Posted Image

#139 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:21 PM

Does it have blood stains on it now Meats? Cause that would probably look cool. e+

:lol:

I haven't even worn it yet,it might stay mint on coat hanger. :) :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#140 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

:D What a little baby, he deleted all of his posts (wasn't the last person to do that 12 or 13?). Do you think we're going to forget this is the million figure thread?

If you can't deal with this, then you must not be able to deal with much.

Since this has hit the shizznitter, I'll just lock it (restore its title) but its not going to the junkyard. We wouldn't want to lose this gem.

EDIT - For the record, Czarcher must know, or at least heard of, Alan Mask. That comment just seemed odd, so I had to check (its how my brain works). Besides his name being thrown around quite often, here are three threads where Czarcher posted with Alan Mask being mentioned (the last one quite prominently). I'm sure there are more, but this is what a few seconds of looking turned up.

Edited by General Veers, 13 January 2009 - 07:02 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com