Posted 14 September 2008 - 02:24 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=230288125126

20 figures, $1025. WOW!

#2 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 14 September 2008 - 03:26 PM

I don't see what the big deal is....that's only about half of what I paid for my car. :crazy:

Crazy SOB's.....And no I don't care if the bidders are members here either. :lol:

Posted Image

#3 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:12 PM

we should all stop posting ninja mites auctions. seems every time we do a new crop of nutjobs registers and starts hassling everyone to either sell or buy ninja mites.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#4 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

Those aren't even NINJA Mites, they're Exogini bootlegs. You can get them on ebay.it for $2-3 each ALL THE TIME!! What a PHENOMENAL waste of money on this lot, on ebay.it it wouldn't have gone more than 25 Euro.
-Barry

#5 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 14 September 2008 - 05:43 PM

the plastic looks like the same as the greek beasts.

#6 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 05:59 PM

Would they even cost that much if they were made of gold?

#7 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:24 PM

Those aren't even NINJA Mites, they're Exogini bootlegs. You can get them on ebay.it for $2-3 each ALL THE TIME!! What a PHENOMENAL waste of money on this lot, on ebay.it it wouldn't have gone more than 25 Euro.
-Barry

to each his own, one could say the same thing about the greek BB :lol:
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#8 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:35 PM

-Barry

to each his own, one could say the same thing about the greek BB ;)

Sorry Gil but I've got to deduct points for the analogy. The fact that these bootlegs are commonly available inexpensively -- examples: items 160281102511 and 160281104261 on ebay.it -- and the buyer paid so much, makes it a colossal waste of money. Your analogy would assume there was a place out there (besides perhaps a remote flea market somewhere in Greece I don't have access to) where Greek BB could be purchased for $2-3 each yet I decided instead to pay $50-75 each which doesn't really work so well since such an inexpensive source of Greek BB does not exist thus invalidating your analogy, sorry bro. :lol:
-Barry

p.s. - :p

#9 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:29 PM

I see your point Barry, I was thinking of it more from the aspect of them all being bootlegs rather than scarcity of the figures. However those last few ebay auctions with large numbers of greek BB makes me wonder if they could possibly be more common than we know?

I'm curious what the ratio of greek BB to greek exogini would be? would it be similar to the ratio of american BB to MUSCLE figures?
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#10 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:29 AM

This is the lot that I posted up in Sightings. I cant believe that it went this high. The seller is making a KILLING on greek beasts and Ninja Mites. :p

I was thinking of it more from the aspect of them all being bootlegs rather than scarcity of the figures. However those last few ebay auctions with large numbers of greek BB makes me wonder if they could possibly be more common than we know?

The problem is, greek beasts arent bootlegs. It would be just the same as if Spanish beasts came up on ebay. They are all the same, just different material and paints.
But I do agree on the fact that they are more common then we know. Think how many figures you would have to produce in order to make it worth your time to be profitable. Take out all the ones that were broken or lost over the past 20 years, and then divide that out by how many people actually collect these guys..... Technically, there should be tons of them out there for us to find. :lol:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#11 Stracol

Stracol

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:49 AM

This is the lot that I posted up in Sightings. I cant believe that it went this high. The seller is making a KILLING on greek beasts and Ninja Mites. :p

I was thinking of it more from the aspect of them all being bootlegs rather than scarcity of the figures. However those last few ebay auctions with large numbers of greek BB makes me wonder if they could possibly be more common than we know?

The problem is, greek beasts arent bootlegs. It would be just the same as if Spanish beasts came up on ebay. They are all the same, just different material and paints.
But I do agree on the fact that they are more common then we know. Think how many figures you would have to produce in order to make it worth your time to be profitable. Take out all the ones that were broken or lost over the past 20 years, and then divide that out by how many people actually collect these guys..... Technically, there should be tons of them out there for us to find. :lol:

I think you are right.
for this reason I try in the markets in France and not damaged or ebay.fr on ebay.com

;)

#12 Stracol

Stracol

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:52 AM

-Barry

I think that are the only Greek characters known that color.
seems the Italians in Greece but the colors seem different.
Perhaps we are unique and this would justify their cost.

#13 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:51 PM

I was actually going to post a thread recently asking what the big deal is with Ninja Mites all of a sudden. Maybe i should just ask that question here. :lol:

So what's the deal? Every time i've gotten a Ninja Mite it's cost me like 10 cents, i've actually spent more on the Dino Mites individually. Are these really that rare, or is it just that there are exactly three people willing to do anything it takes to get them all at this moment in time?
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#14 Stracol

Stracol

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 04:52 AM

I was actually going to post a thread recently asking what the big deal is with Ninja Mites all of a sudden. Maybe i should just ask that question here. :lol:

So what's the deal? Every time i've gotten a Ninja Mite it's cost me like 10 cents, i've actually spent more on the Dino Mites individually. Are these really that rare, or is it just that there are exactly three people willing to do anything it takes to get them all at this moment in time?

They are not ninja mites...

these are pieces of a collection produced in Greece by the name of exogini.

no one is aware of the Greek colors of these characters, at least what I said a collector.

curiosity makes this madness and to be added:
calculated the value of the euro on the stronger dollar.

#15 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:10 AM

They are not ninja mites...

these are pieces of a collection produced in Greece by the name of exogini.

He's not talking about the auction listed here. He's talking about Ninja Mites in general.

You and several others in the forum were willing to offer $200-300 for a couple dozen real Ninja Mites. Compared to MUSCLE, MIMP, and most other toylines collected at LRG, that's insane! THAT is what Scumdogg and so many others don't understand, but want to.

#16 stunner76

stunner76

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:45 PM

20 figures, $1025. WOW!

these are not N.I.N.J.A. Mites,

these are exogini second series,

among that lot there are two superrari !!!!!
http://ninjamites.fo...orum=ninjamites

THE VALUE OF A WARRIOR IT SEES THE VALUE OF ITS ENEMIES...

#17 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

HEY!!

THESE ARE NOT N.I.N.J.A. Mites!!!!!

THEIR MOTHER #%#%IN" EXONGINI YOU STUPID BASTA#%S!!!!!!!!

:lol: :) :lol:

Posted Image

#18 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:15 PM

Hey.

Hey guys.

Are these Ninja Mites? :lol:
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#19 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:35 PM

what's this i hear about ninja mites? :lol:

#20 bkb1777

bkb1777

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts & Laser Beasts!

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:36 PM

No silly they are exogini second sereies. Goshhh.

:lol: :) :lol:
**Live long and prosper**

#21 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:31 PM

20 figures, $1025. WOW!

these are not N.I.N.J.A. Mites,

these are exogini second series,

among that lot there are two superrari !!!!!

Super Rare 2nd series Exogini? Which ones?

#22 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 03:02 PM

My guess is that they are the 3 silvery blue ones.
But surely they cant be worth that much.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#23 stunner76

stunner76

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:14 PM

HEY!!

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

you are nice as a finger in the a.s.s
http://ninjamites.fo...orum=ninjamites

THE VALUE OF A WARRIOR IT SEES THE VALUE OF ITS ENEMIES...

#24 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:27 PM

Well, depending on who you are, that could be a very high complement.

A friend of mine told me once that "One up the bum, no harm done."
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#25 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 02:05 PM

HEY!!

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

you are nice as a finger in the a.s.s

Hahaha! :lol: :lol: Just bustin yous guys chops. :p :D

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com