#1 nik62es

nik62es

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:05 AM

Posted Image

...well, this is something for those "must-know-about-everything-released-with-the-name-Gormiti-in-it" people....it was a gift to the kid who kindly serves as my avatar from one of his adopted aunts (a long story, not Gormiti related, so let me post that on facebook or elsewhere..). There are 4 different models and, just like with the figures, little bags with a number of magnets which, yes you guessed right, you can and should collect in order to fill in those books. As this was a gift and as I haven`t seen them for sale anywhere, I can`t really say what they`re going for here, but there are retail prices on the back..and they`re not cheap...Interestingly everything is in french...yet they`re sold in Spain...talking about global village and all that...

Posted Image

So what do you get in this Mega Pack (great marketing...) ?
An album, two inside pages, magnetized...
Foil bags, inside each bag there are four magnets, some square which are for the album, some Gormiti shaped, for the fridge, the car, the tank, etc...
A tiny glitzy sticker

Posted Image

Here`s a Gormiti shaped one, looks great on the fridge door (IF you have any space left, that is..we had to do some serious re-adjustment on fridge-worthy material..)

Posted Image

..and here are some magnetic cards - note the holographic effect - shiny one on top...great for your first acid trip (if we have any under-age readers : look now kids, just because your parents were dopesmoking hippies back in the 60`s or pogo-dancing punks in the 70`s or even Mindy & Mork watchers in the 80`s doesn`t mean YOU have to make the same mistakes...Stay away from drugs. This for once is not a joke). By the way, the numbers do not refer to the power but are simply there to numerate and put your magnetic cards in the right order...

Edited by nik62es, 14 July 2011 - 03:38 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com