• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#26 OnionKamen

OnionKamen

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Comics, video games, toy collecting, drawing, anime, manga, cartoons, sci-fi, etc.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:51 AM

So the first five numbers don't really matter it seems, right? I did notice the two packs do have a similar number code that uses the last two after the "B" as well. Though I'm not 100% sure they really are predetermined or not, but you can somewhat peek from below to what's hidden before buying. I'm also unsure of the card boosters since they don't have a number after the "B"

Anyways, here are the ones I pulled recently
13870B31 - yellow/blue spider
13870B41 - white/red scorpion

#27 OnionKamen

OnionKamen

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Comics, video games, toy collecting, drawing, anime, manga, cartoons, sci-fi, etc.

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:05 AM

Trying to find more info on these guys, and it seems the Beast Builder packs are sort of a mix of random and predetermined as far as the shown jinlin and the card goes. Judging from the pics here and a vid on youtube by Zizzac, the water rhino should have came with a white scorpion. Strangely enough the scorpion I got in my set was dual color white and red instead. I did take a pic to show off the card and jinlins for those who want to see.

Attached Files

#28 Dpsexpress

Dpsexpress

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Hardcore collector/ main focus Star Wars but I pretty much love all 80s toys

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:40 AM

Here's a code list from the single blind bags

Attached Files

Follow me on Instagram @Dpsexpress

#29 OnionKamen

OnionKamen

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

Huge Thanks and many mahalos for the cheat list Dsexpress, this will help not only me, but everyone trying to get the complete set with as few duplicate jinlins as possible ^_^ Now we'll all know what numbers to avoid if we already got certain ones from card boosters and the ones in the claw and two packs.

#30 OnionKamen

OnionKamen

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:55 PM

Just realized afew of my jinlins aren't shown in the blind bag singles code list, so I'm guessing certain combos and colours might only be from two packs... or atleast until the second wave comes out since they do show off the turtle and tiger in the tournament rulebook too.
Anyways here are the codes to help get these guys too and which "shown jinlin" they come with. They follow the same cheat as the blind bags where the numbers after the "B" is what counts, so I'll just be using the last two numbers. The first jinlin is the one shown, the second is the hidden.

16 - blue rhino, white/red scorpion
02 - red squid, green/yellow ape
03 - green spider, red rhino
10 - white snake, yellow/blue squid
13 - blue ape, white snake
08 - red dragon, blue/yellow ape
07 - yellow scorpion, red snake
17 - green squid, blue dragon
12 - white spider, yellow/blue rhino

Attached Files

#31 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• LRG Council
  • 5024 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts and Boba Fett!

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:04 AM

These things have finally hit Canadian stores!

I might have to take the kids up to TRU soon!

#32 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• LRG Council
  • 5024 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

I made a special trip out today and grabbed a couple packs to see what these guys are about!

Forewarning to my fellow Canadians: This Battle Claw stuff isn't cheap up here, at $5 per 2-pack. I didn't see any blind bags, and TRU.ca doesn't have any listed either, so that might not be an option here.

I've got the yellow gorilla, yellow/green gorilla, red dragon and red squid. These guys are pretty fun little figures!

#33 Balok2

Balok2

Baloksblog on Instagram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Dioramas, PVC minifigs, 40mm figs, ROTB, GLYOS, and wide range of toy interests

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

They are basically the Generator Rex companion figures, without the bullshit of having to buy an action figure you don't want.

Prrmission to borrow this quote for my tag-line? (having purchased many action figures just to pull the mini/accessory fig)
Have not seen these in TRU Canada yet, perhaps Walmart...want that Scorpion

#34 ironmask

ironmask

Cat Shit Squad

• LRG Council
  • 10841 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Gremlins, and little Kaiju motherf**kers

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:09 PM

Prrmission to borrow this quote for my tag-line? (having purchased many action figures just to pull the mini/accessory fig)

Go for it.
Few things in collecting are as frustrating as having to buy shit that you don't want just to get the thing you do want.

evillll.gif

THE EVIL EMPIRE

Join the Ironhaus Horde!

#35 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• LRG Council
  • 5024 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:47 AM

Check the website.

I'm in southern Ontario, GTA, and they are at my TRU.

Granted, they're hidden in the back corner. I had to ask an employee where they were.

#36 Balok2

Balok2

Baloksblog on Instagram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Dioramas, PVC minifigs, 40mm figs, ROTB, GLYOS, and wide range of toy interests

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:02 PM

Check the website.
I'm in southern Ontario, GTA, and they are at my TRU.
Granted, they're hidden in the back corner. I had to ask an employee where they were.

Thanks Draznar, hadn't thought of that, will do! (Kelowna BC, the TRU here say they are not a primary store and receive fewer lines, but I can order in items)

#37 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• LRG Council
  • 5024 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:48 PM

Thanks Draznar, hadn't thought of that, will do! (Kelowna BC, the TRU here say they are not a primary store and receive fewer lines, but I can order in items)

If you're interested, now's the time! Not sure if it's company-wide or just my store, but Battle Claw is 30% off at TRU.

#38 Balok2

Balok2

Baloksblog on Instagram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

If you're interested, now's the time! Not sure if it's company-wide or just my store, but Battle Claw is 30% off at TRU.

Will hit them tomorrow! Thanks for the tip Draznar!

#39 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:00 PM

Here at my store around Philly it is 20% off, so it looks like some sort of sale all around

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#40 OnionKamen

OnionKamen

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

Sale on battle claw? might have to check my local Toys r us (since it's theirs exclusively) on my next day off. Though trying to hold off on blind bags till I have all the claws since it'll give me less duplicates since certa in ones are packed with the claws. Cards can't be helped though since there no real tell for what jinlin you'll get with them.

Copyright © 2018 LittleRubberGuys.com