#101 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 07 March 2005 - 02:24 PM

Hey guys, I just saw a commercial for these on Cartoon Network. I only caught the second half as I wasn't paying attention, but it wasn't the same as the one on the website. It didn't have the 80s feel and showed some kids playing the game. The bottom of their feet showed just numbers and not the fist symbol that the toys have, if I am recalling correctly. Well, not much to add, maybe you guys will see it too, or they'll post it on the website eventually.

Edited by Zombie, 07 March 2005 - 02:24 PM.

#102 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:24 PM

I sent an email asking when the battle arena would be released in the US to the fistful website. They told me to contact Spinmaster, which I did. They said that the arena is out but couldn't provide me with availability. Just the stores which sold their products. I'm really hoping to get one of these by Easter. If anyone finds one somewhere and they have more than one, I'll happily pay full price plus shipping and throw in a few extra dollars or any of the doubles on my list....

#103 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:40 PM

I sent an email asking when the battle arena would be released in the US to the fistful website. They told me to contact Spinmaster...

Hahaha, I love how hands-on they are with their product. At least they responded to you though, I sent them an email a while back about something else and they didn't even tell me to go bother someone else.

#104 SpectreSuperSix5

SpectreSuperSix5

I am not a number. I'm a free man

• Old Guard
  • 2598 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, M.U.S.C.L.E., Xbox 360, firearms, grilling, muscle cars, zombies, and Cartoon Network.

Posted 08 March 2005 - 05:35 AM

I'm still looking for these in stores in my areas. Amazon charges way too much for shipping lately.
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast

#105 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 08 March 2005 - 06:55 AM

I'm still looking for these in stores in my areas. Amazon charges way too much for shipping lately.

I just ordered 4 more packs from amazon, mainly because they've got that big Spongebob for $5 with any order over $25. This will be the first time I've ordered multiple packs, so it will be interesting to see what I get. I'd almost rather pay a couple dollars more and be guaranteed 2 hypers and a crystal with every pack....

#106 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 01:20 PM

I just bought 7 5 packs and 4 2 packs from TRU.

Anyone want to do some swapping for doubles?

I have for trade:

#8 H
#12 S
#15 C
#27 S
#28 S x2
#34 H
#36 S
#37 H

LMK

TGB

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 08 March 2005 - 01:43 PM.

#107 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:18 PM

I need these two: #15 C, #34 H. My doubles are listed here:

http://www.littlerub...?showtopic=8197

#108 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:46 PM

I've made a pretty substantial edit to my doubles if you guys have anything new to trade:

http://www.littlerub...?showtopic=8197

Edited by Goriki, 16 March 2005 - 05:46 PM.

#109 Teacher of Madness

Teacher of Madness

Boardest Gamer in the Land!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Toys and board games aplenty

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:54 PM

The TRU stores in my area have sold out, for the most part, or FFOP packs, largely because of my frantic purchasing, but not entirely. Hopefully they will restock, although they seem to be slow to doing so. I'm not sure how long it takes for them to inventory and re-order things.

Today I found that my local target has begun carrying FFOP figures, and I even bought myself a Battle Box ($7.99), the first time I've seen it in an actual store. Still no arena though. I'll be going to the Mall of America in Minnesota in a week and a half, so perhaps whatever toy stores they have there will carry them.

I've found FFOP at Toys R Us, Target, and KayBee so far. I took a card back into a Wal Mart and scanned it there, and the price did come up, but the people in my local stores tell me they aren't carrying them, so I don't know what's going on there. Anyone find them anywhere but those four places?
"There's a fine line between sayings that make sense."

#110 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:58 AM

I haven't seen them besides Toys r Us, I may try Target today. I talked to a guy that said the Battle Arena should be available in Canada next week, so it'll probably be coming pretty soon. Also, if any of your local Toys r Us have that introduction to FOP next Saturday, like one of mine is having, it might be a good idea to check it out in case they give away any free stuff or possibly have the Battle Arena by then.

#111 Teacher of Madness

Teacher of Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 04:00 AM

Canada eh? I live about 45 minutes from Ft. Erie, and there's a Wal Mart right there. Maybe I'll have to give them a call next week. And unfortunately none of the place near me, as far as I know, are having that event, so let me know how it goes.

-Brian

#112 SpectreSuperSix5

SpectreSuperSix5

I am not a number. I'm a free man

• Old Guard
  • 2598 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, M.U.S.C.L.E., Xbox 360, firearms, grilling, muscle cars, zombies, and Cartoon Network.

Posted 19 March 2005 - 07:19 AM

Substantial changes to my doubles list. I see alot of stuff I need, and I have some stuff that you guys need. I'll have to start PMing people shortly. :lol:
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast

#113 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:54 AM

im not sure how this all adds up. they reckon there are 7 warlords (by the way im not sure if any of you guys saw my post in 'other toys and toylines , but i had some confusion over XAR who seems to have two different point values along with COWL which would suggest that he comes in two different forms, Gold and whatever else (crystal maybe? did someone say they had a crystal COWL? has anyone got a hyper COWL?)) ANYWAY as i was saying there are 7 warlords which come exclusive to the accessories you can buy. The Arena gives you 3, battle box gives you 2 and the combat case gives you 1 (is this where whoever it was got the COWL figure?) ok so this gives you a total of 6 warlords but then if you look at the discription for the battle arena its says "with 3 EXCLUSIVE Warlords and challenge the evil Xar." do you think this means XAR comes with it to make up the 7th warlord? i dont know, but they have the battle boxes with two warlords in my town so im goin to buy one tomorrow. right now i have 4 5packs but no doubles yet, when i do i hope you guys dont mind trading over seas its either that or stand outside my local primary school but im guessing i'd probably get arrested.
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#114 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 12:09 PM

im not sure how this all adds up. they reckon there are 7 warlords (by the way im not sure if any of you guys saw my post in 'other toys and toylines , but i had some confusion over XAR who seems to have two different point values along with COWL which would suggest that he comes in two different forms, Gold and whatever else (crystal maybe? did someone say they had a crystal COWL? has anyone got a hyper COWL?)) ANYWAY as i was saying there are 7 warlords which come exclusive to the accessories you can buy. The Arena gives you 3, battle box gives you 2 and the combat case gives you 1 (is this where whoever it was got the COWL figure?) ok so this gives you a total of 6 warlords but then if you look at the discription for the battle arena its says "with 3 EXCLUSIVE Warlords and challenge the evil Xar." do you think this means XAR comes with it to make up the 7th warlord? i dont know, but they have the battle boxes with two warlords in my town so im goin to buy one tomorrow. right now i have 4 5packs but no doubles yet, when i do i hope you guys dont mind trading over seas its either that or stand outside my local primary school but im guessing i'd probably get arrested.

See my reply in the other thread about Cowl and Xar.

Xar doesn't come with the Battle Arena.

#115 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 01:02 PM

Let me hit you with a big fat DUH Since there only 1000 xars in each country that would mean only a few arenas

and how did you work that out exactly?
:lol:
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#116 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 01:05 PM

Where have you heard there were 1000 in each country?

#117 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 04:30 PM

Where have you heard there were 1000 in each country?

http://www.spinmaste...tful/index2.htm right here misters under product info

Edited by The Monkey King, 19 March 2005 - 04:30 PM.

#118 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 05:15 PM

That's cool, I hadn't seen that site before.

#119 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:51 PM

Hey, is it just me, or does xar look a whole lot like satan cross?

Also has anyone seen xar on ebay? if some of these crystal figures are going for ten bucks, i wonder what xar would fetch, only 1000 seems pretty rare for a whole country.
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

#120 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 04:58 AM

Xar hasn't been on ebay yet. It will be interesting if/when he does pop up. A seller has ultra-rare crystal ones in their store for up to $28 right now, they were $22 previously. Seems pretty high to me.

#121 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 07:16 AM

Hey, is it just me, or does xar look a whole lot like satan cross?

Also has anyone seen xar on ebay? if some of these crystal figures are going for ten bucks, i wonder what xar would fetch, only 1000 seems pretty rare for a whole country.

Knuxman said that he thought it looked like satan cross too .

#122 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:41 PM

Hey guys, I moved the thread to its new location on its very own forum!!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#123 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:03 PM

Very cool, thanks!

#124 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:44 PM

Now, read my reviews! (mwahahaha)

Honestly, though, any way I can score a full-color Tendril? (the octopus guy)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#125 Teacher of Madness

Teacher of Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:57 PM

Honestly, though, any way I can score a full-color Tendril? (the octopus guy)

As I recall he's one of the visible figures in the 5 packs. If I happen across him I'll get it for you, unless someone has a double already.

Oh, and should the doubles thread be moved into this forum too you think, or stay where it is?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com