Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

OH SHI...

I hope it's a raven beast! :D

Also Billsword keeps on being one cool mothereffer... they're doing a good job of portraying the good sides of the pirates.

And next episode is apparently Leppermint's origin story :D she was adorable in a nurse outfit hehehe.

#127 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

Episode 22 is up.

Holy Shit Snake!

His special move was Heavy Anaconda, and I liked his little spindly arms.  Very Cool design.

#128 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

New Episode, New Charater, seems to be some sort of psychic swan, named Swan Ikushido (I dunno, just the kana on the screen).  I'm sure I have a list of all the show only characters somewhere, but I need to keep better track of this stuff.

Also, Killer Shark is pulling some high level stuff.  I don't even know.  Translations would make this a lot better.

#129 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

Correct me if i'm wrong but all hopes of episodes with English subtitles are dependent upon the DVD release at the moment yes?

Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#130 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:58 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong but all hopes of episodes with English subtitles are dependent upon the DVD release at the moment yes?

There are currently four episodes subbed by fans. Hopefully they'll release a DVD that has them all.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#131 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

Maybe someone will wisen up and pick up the serie for North-America. I'm dissapointed Hasbro hasn't jumped on this franchise with its obvious potential.

24 was released recently... the warriors of the Gloria Kingdom ake on one of the storm serpent unleashed by Killer Shark!

Also, we get another appearance by the warriors of the sky! :D

#132 Coelocanth

Coelocanth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

I'm dissapointed Hasbro hasn't jumped on this franchise with its obvious potential.

Yeah, really. I'm also surprised that there hasn't been any new info lately.

#133 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

Ultimately i have too many other interest and responsibilities to make Beast Saga a priority without english subtitles. I have too many other entertainment options as well. I want to watch the show but someone on a corporate level is going to have to take care of business and get the series out on DVD in a hurry otherwise... :(

Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#134 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

Hmm, I noticed that Kakeru Ryugasaki uploaded a new B-Daman episode Sunday but no new Beast Saga. Could that mean that 24 episodes was the end of series 1? Seems kind of a short run for a 12-min cartoon series; maybe they're on a break?

Also, Articulationnut would you mind editing this thread to fix the typo in the subject? Drives me nuts every time I see it. :lol:

#135 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

Hmm, I noticed that Kakeru Ryugasaki uploaded a new B-Daman episode Sunday but no new Beast Saga. Could that mean that 24 episodes was the end of series 1? Seems kind of a short run for a 12-min cartoon series; maybe they're on a break?

Also, Articulationnut would you mind editing this thread to fix the typo in the subject? Drives me nuts every time I see it. :lol:

I would think for a 12 min show they would script 26 episodes (13 full episodes), and the last episode had the two monsters attacking, which isn't a good spot to end a season.

Edited by Louk, 02 July 2013 - 12:53 PM.

#136 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

I hadn't noticed that heh. Of course i forgot about this thread at one point.  I've passed the request along to someone who can :)

#137 cowbattlebeast

cowbattlebeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

Oh man... I miss the "aimated" title now. Ha!

#138 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

Looks like I spoke too soon. ;)

Episode 25

#139 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

http://www.shanaproj...om/series/4797/

Episodes 5 and 6 are now subbed! HD even!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#140 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

Episode 25 was excellent!

SLASH HURRICANE!!! Man Captain Eagle is one cool leader... and the team up of the three tribes was sweet!

#141 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

Episode 26

We finally see the official introduction of Turlock, and are shown two new beasts: a female/princess Tuna and a Seahorse!

#142 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

Episode 26

We finally see the official introduction of Turlock, and are shown two new beasts: a female/princess Tuna and a Seahorse!

I'm guessing the Princess is a Koi fish based on her emblem, and the Sea Horse was first seen on the back of the Trading card that came with Tarlock.  These guys seem like a good faction of the Water tribe, like the Whales, they're the Dragon Palace.

#143 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

Episode 27 is up on youtube, the swan acting like mother mary, and two new birds (a peacock and something else I believe is a japanese mythological bird? Green skin, blue hair, weird beak) looking over a specific character's body. Chances he comes back to save the day at some point? High.

#144 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Loved this episode, especially Red Panda's nonchalant 'Oil Mist' pyro attack. The voice actor totally makes that character for me!

On the third mystery bird, I was thinking it kind of resembled the Shoebill Stork. (and it even sounds like the Peacock addresses him as something similar to 'Shoebill')

9407492_orig.jpg

#145 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:00 AM

It's possible, he does look like that I think.  It looked like one of the birds from Dark Crystal to me.  His name was displayed as ãƒ‘ラダイン which translates to Paladin, which fits their Air Tribe's holy warrior vibe.

#146 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

Episode 28

#147 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

God I just realized when he's called Tartlock... it's a friggin' Harlock hommage! When they showed him with the flag and the way his crooked cap hid his eye... HELL YEAH!!!

I REALLY REALLY hope Scissor Shark comes with that AWESOME chainsaw weapon!

Edited by Undrave, 21 July 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#148 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

I really like the characterization they've given Billsword and Manta Rei.  The fact that they are pissed at the Shark leaders for hurting innocents in very cool.  I really like how the whole series isn't just straight Good Guys vs. Bad Guys, there are shades of grey in all the tribes.  It's very Romance of Three Kingdoms in style.

#149 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

Do you understand Japanese?

God I wish they would just sub this shit already. I enjoy the show but I can't watch something and not understand the dialogue. Any news on that DVD some of us were hoping on?
<p> </p>
<p>

#150 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

It's not really that hard to pick up what is going on in this show. The only thing missing are some of the jokes.

I really like the characterization they've given Billsword and Manta Rei.  The fact that they are pissed at the Shark leaders for hurting innocents in very cool.  I really like how the whole series isn't just straight Good Guys vs. Bad Guys, there are shades of grey in all the tribes.  It's very Romance of Three Kingdoms in style.

Me too! Seriously digging Billsword. When he started showing up I hated his guts. He was a ruthless knife throwing pirate and a total badass, and then it turns out he actually cares about his partner Manta Rei and his troops... now he's probably one of my favorite character.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com