• Please log in to reply
9164 replies to this topic

#8526 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:09 PM

didn't they also beat the crap out of him as well?

Edited by Kingmuscle, 31 May 2016 - 11:09 PM.

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8527 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:01 PM

Yeah, I believe so. It doesn't preclude him from getting over there, but I figure if it hasn't happened already then it probably won't.

#8528 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:25 PM

I was under the impression that they locked Neptuneman away somewhere nonspecific and that he's still locked up.

I assume they locked him up at their base, which Akuma Shogun destroyed. Since the Underworld is now in ruin and wide open, meaning anyone who has died recently can come back. Like, say, Robin Mask, who could free Neptune Man.

#8529 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:33 PM

Yude taking a break? there hasn't been a new chapter in quite awhile

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

#8530 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:50 AM

Yeah, it was on a break last week, but back today. We should see the new chapter in about 6 hours time.

#8531 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:35 AM

New chapter.

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-622430/

Dat tense confrontation between The Man and Goldman.

#8532 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:32 AM

looks like Strong the Budo is about to fight Shogun should be a good fight it if does happen

#8533 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:01 PM

Stuff's gonna go down. I am extremely ready.

#8534 Kaworuden

Kaworuden

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:24 AM

So who's going to fight who and when?

Posted Image

#8535 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:50 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-624723/

Yes! Neptuneman! I knew he'd be back! If Peekaboo freed Neptuneman, that would be another prediction checked off my list. That was my oldest Neptuneman prediction, that Peekaboo would free him and, hopefully, they might try organizing a group of new Perfect Chojin. When Robinmask died I held out that he might do it as well and they'd have a tag-match together.

It' still a bit jarring to me, though, that Neptuneman is actually really really tall...

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 19 June 2016 - 07:51 AM.

#8536 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 02:42 PM

Amazing chapter!! Finally Neptuneman appears!! It took long enough!! haha!! I was worried we were at end game, but now we have so much more to look forward to!!

#8537 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:38 PM

Well darn. I haven't been this wrong since the last time I was wrong about something.

#8538 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:50 PM

interesting chapter although I'm still wondering how Neptuneman is a walking bloody mess after what the perfects did to him

#8539 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:19 PM

interesting chapter although I'm still wondering how Neptuneman is a walking bloody mess after what the perfects did to him

People get better 10 minutes after being beaten into jelly all the time in this series. I like to think they can just use their Chojin Power to heal themselves.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 19 June 2016 - 11:20 PM.

#8540 Prometheus13

Prometheus13

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:18 AM

Well it's about time! :D

#8541 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:25 PM

Maybe he is hurt, but wearing a Neptuneman body suit over his real body.

#8542 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 09:39 PM

Aelia that would be funny as hell actually lol it would be like if Nisei Suguru wore a muscle suit rather than rearranging his fat lol and Proteus I forgot about that actually Yude are known for their massive amounts of plot holes

Edited by Kingmuscle, 20 June 2016 - 09:40 PM.

#8543 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:03 AM

New Chapter Out Now!

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-628166/

#8544 Kaworuden

Kaworuden

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:59 AM

So Suguru is still frightened as hell and Neptuneman and Peek-A-Boo want to persuade (and train) him to beat Nemesis.

Let's see what comes in store... If Silverman has the Arrogant Spark, Suguru's got the... Garlick Spark?

Posted Image

#8545 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:01 PM

that wouldn't surprise me actually Kaworuden and it would be a good nod to his early days using Garlic to combat Kaijuu lol

#8546 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:29 AM

New Chapter is Out!:

http://viewer.bookst...agazine-136077/

#8547 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 11:22 AM

interesting chapter I wonder what Warsman is up to?

#8548 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 10:51 AM

Awesome chapter today!! Looks like the curtain has finally lifted on the showdown between Suguru and Nemesis!! http://viewer.bookst...agazine-136077/

#8549 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:00 AM

Awesome chapter today!! Looks like the curtain has finally lifted on the showdown between Suguru and Nemesis!! http://viewer.bookst...agazine-136077/

For some reason my Yahoo! bookmark for Kinnikuman Resurection listings doesn't update properly anymore. No matter what I do, the new chapters are not there anymore on the update day.

Anyway, I love all the emphasis on The Man's ridiculous size during his heart-to-heart with Nemesis, he has to hunch his head down a bit just to be able to stand upright in the room they're in, and the bench he sits on is nearly destroyed just from him sitting on it.

Also, it's nice to see warm words coming from him, even Nemesis is so honored that he's being spoken to this way he drops to one knee over it.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 10 July 2016 - 11:04 AM.

#8550 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:31 AM

Yeah, The Man has some really great qualities. Much like Shogun you can't really dislike him.

Also volume 55 came out last week. I don't think anyone posted the cover. Torrents already available:

9784088807478.jpg

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com