Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

If you could only take one ot two...or three.

M.U.S.C.L.E. Collapse TEOTWAWKI Bug Out Little Buddies

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:12 PM

Hi everyone, I have a perhaps strange, but interesting question/scenario for you all. If society collapsed and you had to bug out into the wilderness, and could only take one or two...Or maybe three of your favorite Little Rubber Guys with you, which ones would they be? Why would you do this, you ask? The same reason Tom Hanks had Wilson in the movie Castaway...Your alone and have no one else to talk to, so you have to keep your spirits up. And you can only take three at most, because your bugging out with what you can carry on foot, and you don't have a lot of extra room in your bugout/ INCH bag. So guys who would you take along? Who would your little rubber companions be? Mine would be my Red MoaiMan, my Salmon Mountain, and if I could take three, my Tail Lamp. Please chime in with your choices by all means.

Attached Files

#2 Balok2

Balok2

Baloksblog on Instagram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Dioramas, PVC minifigs, 40mm figs, ROTB, GLYOS, and wide range of toy interests

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:01 PM

Fun question RedMoaiMan! Dang, I'm the guy who starves by packing too much PVC...not sure what to grab, just glad to know there's somebody else out there who'd make room for toys in a bug-out-bag.

#3 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:38 AM

That's a great question that I'm not 100% sure of!

Probably my cutthroat cuttlefish, my little toy biz bat companion, and not sure of a third.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#4 CaffeineSanta

CaffeineSanta

Formerly Be9ine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., M.U.S.C.L.E.Super Rares, giant lots of M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:09 PM

I live in a high-rise apartment building, and from time to time I've thought "what if there was a fire?...", and funnily enough, my first thought has always been "I'd grab the SR's and the two from when I was a kid". For real, that's been the thought process.

Like coffee? I roast for a living! Check it out at caffepacori.com
Ask me about trading coffee for your spare M.U.S.C.L.E.S.! I'll take most, regardless of condition :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M.U.S.C.L.E., Collapse, TEOTWAWKI, Bug Out, Little Buddies

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com