#51 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:24 AM

Details of the upper-arm, maybe. But the arm-piece is clearly a lower-arm plus accessory.  So where is this invisible arm going that you see, inside the hole in it's body?  Maybe you are just kidding -- pulling my arm.  hahahahaha

They're not all that detailed, but if you look on either side of every figure they have an arm sculpted onto the body. The peg hole is to simulate them holding something, albeit at an incredibly awkward angle.

Not that we're trying to apply realistic dimensions to building block toys or anything.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#52 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:21 AM

Two more sets are out.

This is the 4th 5-pack and is a Wal-Mart exclusive with all new characters (all bad guys) -- Omega Goons.

This is the 4th small brick-build pack.  It is called Frost Ninja vs Dragon Breath. 

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 15 January 2016 - 05:35 PM.

#53 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:42 AM

Found a third series/wave of single packs this past Saturday. 

Here are the 8 characters:

1. Wizzy Beardall
2. Lavender Deathskirt
3. Macho Mike
4. Cheese Grater
5. Glen Gothy
6. Donnie Dribbles
7. Jack Wisecracker
8. Undercover Barber

EDIT:  Error -- notice that Dean Idol is on the packaging.  He is not found in this wave of single packs.  He is found only in a 5-pack.  Undercover Barber is instead found in this wave of single packs and should have been on the package instead of Dean. 

Also new to the 3rd wave (per checklist):

9. Dean Idol

10. Sammy Strikeout

11. Ray Lightbeam

12. Sneaky Steve

Attached Files

• Attached File  sb1.jpg   73.69K   10 downloads
  • Attached File  sb2.jpg   139.25K   10 downloads

Edited by steverotters, 02 October 2015 - 12:41 AM.

#54 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:16 PM

More sets...

The 5th 5-pack (Versus Pack).  This is the only way to get Dean Idol and Ray Lightbeam.  This set is called "Heroes vs Hollywood."

A new 2-pack (Team Pack).  This is the only way to get Sammy Strikeout. (I have never seen this at retail.)

Another new 2-pack (Team Pack).  This is the only way to get Sneaky Steve.  (I have never seen this at retail either.)

This also introduces two new faction that are not on their website.  We can assume these are "Sports" and "Spies." 

Jack Justice brick-build set -- Target exclusive with 3 new figures: Jack Justice, Alex Awesome, and Katie Kantmiss

(The big 3 retailers all have exclusive sets now.)

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 02 October 2015 - 12:43 AM.

#55 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:07 PM

I found Wave 4 today at Target. 

This is the first true "blind" bagged series. 

For some reason they are no longer providing the window on the back of packs.

This is a pretty annoying change, I have to admit.

I am pretty sure every single figure in this wave is a color variant of a previously released figure.

This is probably a sign that the toyline is ending -- or preparing for a complete revamp, if that is justified. 

Here are the names of the new characters:

1. Banana Boomer

2. Covert Cobra

3. Scuba Spy

4. Commander Toughneck

5. Twilight Assassin

6. Sally Smackdown

7. Rogue Robot

8. DJ Chill

Late December Edit:  Found two 4th wave 2-packs with two more variant characters:

9. Bluezone Battler

10. Haz Matt

Neither of these figure are on the checklist.

There seems to be no 5-pack for this wave. Also, there is another interesting 2-pack.  This has Sally Smackdown from the new, 4th wave plus Macho Mike from the 3rd wave.  This is the first time figures from different waves have been packaged together.  Probably two more signs that the toyline is ending.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 31 December 2015 - 09:57 AM.

#56 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:54 PM

Found another new set.  Epic Monster Attack.  Directly went to 50% at Target, which makes it around $16.

We get an Indiana Jones parody, a Daenerys Targaryen parody, and a third figure that seems to be more pun than parody -- though his pet creature seems to be a nod to Spongebob Squarepants.

Description:

Get sucked into the game with the Epic Monster Pack and unleash 3 Epic Monsters! Build Alexander the Ape, Daredevil Drake and Crabby Hands and beam them into the game to smash goons using their super sick land, air and sea powers! Paired with 3 Exclusive Figures, the Epic Monster Pack combines each Monster with their Sick Bricks figure counterpart! Discover Montana Smith an adventure seeking treasure hunter with his gigantic primate friend, Alexander the Ape. Deepsi Diver is a crusty old boatman with his menacing four eyed, sea monster Crabby Hands. And Debbie Stormbelly a hard-hitting and powerful princess paired with her ferocious dragon, Daredevil Drake. Combine all 3 monsters to build the colossal, Epic Monster and beam into the game to battle Overlord Omega with your all-new sick powers and abilities! It's totally epic!

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 29 December 2015 - 10:45 PM.

#57 Mazzic

Mazzic

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:28 PM

I appreciate that Tightpants Trooper is clearly modeled after Ultraman! I might buy the 3 - in - 1 pack with him, considering the others are pretty neat as well.

#58 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:52 PM

Target has the 3:1 pack for about $5 right now, if you can make it to a store. 

All figures are ending up around $1 right now, regardless of pack type.

Target is about to give all their Sick Bricks to Goodwill since they are still not moving at 70% off. 

The Goodwill nearest any given Target usually gets this "salvage" stock from that Target. 

In my experience, Goodwill only makes things a few cents or a couple dimes cheaper than the lowest Target price (the 70% off price), so it may be best to go ahead and get them at Target rather than trying to wait until they hit Goodwill. 

Edit:  If you can't find a 3:1 set locally, let me know and I will get you one.

Edited by steverotters, 08 January 2016 - 08:53 PM.

#59 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:37 PM

@Mazzic I picked you up a TPT if you want it.   Sorry, I was thinking of Redzone Ranger.  :(

Edited by steverotters, 19 January 2016 - 11:16 PM.

#60 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:52 AM

Target is about to give all their Sick Bricks to Goodwill since they are still not moving at 70% off. 

This isn't entirely surprising. The figures, while neat, aren't really enough to keep the line going. Their brick quality on the building playsets is really poor, which is really where they should've tried to put a little more effort.

I do like the figures though!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#61 Remington

Remington

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:18 AM

2lckwh1.jpg

Got a few more sick bricks in the collection, I guess its now or never..there REALLY cheap on clerance, got one 5 pack and two twin packs for 5$..and of course soon they will be gone :(

#62 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:52 AM

Got a few more sick bricks in the collection, I guess its now or never..there REALLY cheap on clerance, got one 5 pack and two twin packs for 5$..and of course soon they will be gone :(

Are you talking about Target?  They have completely gone to salvage (Goodwill) around here -- and also sold out from the Goodwills.  

I am missing only 4 figures.  These are ones that were exclusive to the 2-packs from the last two waves.  Target did not get these particular packs in this area, but I have seen them on ebay.  If you are able to get them, please let me know.

I kinda expect them to make another brief round at Dollar Tree.  I am really hoping to find them for less than $5-8 per pack which seems to be what people want on ebay.  Especially since I only need one figure from each 2-pack.

These are the 4 figures, only in these 2-packs:

1. Sammy Strikeout

2. Sneaky Steve

3. Blue-zone Ranger

4. Haz Matt

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 22 February 2016 - 02:03 AM.

#63 Remington

Remington

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:13 AM

I actually got these last few from Meijer, my g/f works there and found them on clearance and she used her discount card :D. I feel like I've seen all of those at one point and I got the sneaky steve two pack. I still need to go out hunting to see if I can find those other ones

#64 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:18 AM

Good looking out.  I saw Sneaky Steve sneak into the photo there. I have never been to a Meijer in my life.  I have extra of a couple rares if we can ever make a trade.  I have the Jack Justice 3-pack and the Frost Ninja, all detailed earlier in this thread.

Edited by steverotters, 22 February 2016 - 10:22 AM.

#65 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:32 AM

I bought all three of the Monster Packs to build the Epic monster but none have any instructions for the build and the website link listed on the box the US website  has no instructions to build it either. Does any body have the instructions scanned to build the Epic Monster?

These only hit UK beginning of this year and was The Entertainer store exclusive and no one seemed to buy them either.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spin master, lego, kre-o, mega bloks, block, brick, rotten walker

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com