WhiteLeo Cards Contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:56 AM

Alright guys I am following in Artimus Primes' footsteps. I don't have any LB's or BB's but I am putting up 4 Custom BB cards. Colonel Bird, Rubberneck Giraffe, and two others to be named. First to 10 points is the winner. If anyone is interested LMK, and what will be your first Point oppertunity.
WhiteLeo

I will edit this later with some pics later.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by WhiteLeo, 27 July 2005 - 07:53 PM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#2 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:12 PM

i'm up for the contest!

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#3 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:20 PM

me too !

#4 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:49 PM

Ditto!
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#5 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:57 PM

Great! As of Now, Lazzy Lizard, Lord and Artimus Prime 1 Point each. I will wait till later today to see if anyone else is interested.

I will never quit.

#6 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:43 PM

WELL I WILL POST THE FIRST QUESTION. IT HAS TWO PARTS IAM A X-MEN FAN, THE QUESTION IS

HOW MANY KIDS DOES MAGNETO HAVE? WORTH 1 POINT
WHAT ARE THERE NAMES? WORTH 1 POINT

SO TWO POINTS FOR THE FIRST PERSON TO ANSWER.

WHITELEO

I will never quit.

#7 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 05:54 PM

Magneto has two children

Their names are Quicksilver (aka Pietro Maximoff) & Scarlett Witch (aka Wanda Maximoff). :blink:

#8 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 06:11 PM

Good Job AP. It is said that he has three but two for sure. Polaris is also spost to be his daughter.

Here are the standings

Lord and Lazzy Lizard 1 Point

Artimus Prime 3 Points.

More to come guys.

Edited by WhiteLeo, 27 July 2005 - 08:23 PM.

I will never quit.

#9 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:36 PM

Ok Worth 1 Point, to each person that gets it right.

What was my first Battle Beast.

A. Delta Chameleon

B. Kiler Carp

C. Sabre-sword Tiger

D. Wolfgang Walrus

Good luck
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#10 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:46 PM

I'll go with A. Delta Chameleon.

#11 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:21 PM

My guess is :

B. Kiler Carp

#12 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:37 PM

If you don't mind I would like to join the contest!

I will guess D Walrus. ;)

On a side note for anyone looking or considering this competition: I now have six custom cards from Steve and they are top quality... I enjoy his customs every bit as much as the originals if not more so...afterall it sure is nice to actually be able to understand the cards! :blink:

Steve is AWESOME to deal with and I am personally excited to see a competition for his customs!

Good luck to everyone, though I fear you will meet with some stiff competition! B)

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#13 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:29 AM

Hello,

I am interested in entering the contest, and I will make B: Killer Carp my answer to you second question.

-lewis
I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

#14 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 28 July 2005 - 03:32 AM

i say A- delta chameleon

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#15 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:25 AM

Alright now we are rolling!! :blink:

The answer is...............................B. Killer Carp was my very first. I bought him for $18 MIB.

P.s. grimerslimer and Mr. Crimson automaticly get one point for being interested.

Here are the standings

Lazzy Lizard and grimerslimer with 1

Lord and Mr. Crimson with 2

And Artimus Prime in the lead with 3.

Great job guys. I will post another one later today. I have to think of a good one.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#16 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:35 AM

DAMN IT!!!! :blink: i shoulda went w/ my first instinct!

next!!!!

=)

#17 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:56 AM

Alright guys I am a hudge Lord of the Rings Fan. In land of Middle-earth there are three races of Hobbits. Which one is not a Hobbit Race.

A. Fallohides

B. Harfoots

C. Harrowhides

D. Stoors

Worth 2 points to each person that gets it right.

Good luck
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#18 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 10:02 AM

I only read the french translation but I will guess the :

C. Harrowhides

#19 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 10:33 AM

I also guess C

--grimey

#20 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 10:43 AM

C all the way baby! :blink:

#21 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:45 PM

Still waiting for Lazzy Lizard and Mr. Crimson to answer. Man Artimus I don't know how you thought up those questions. It is a callenging I tell you that.

I will never quit.

#22 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:54 PM

C.

Edited by The Monkey King, 28 July 2005 - 06:55 PM.

#23 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:19 PM

...Man Artimus I don't know how you thought up those questions. It is a callenging I tell you that.

I know, it was a bee-eye-itch to think up questions that you guys couldn't just google to get the answer... personally, I thought my baseball question was the best.

Ask Eaon (roland13) for some help, he helped me with a couple. :lol:

#24 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:24 PM

You can ask me for help...I'd be glad to come up with some questions only I know the answer to!!! :lol: :lol:

--grimey

#25 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:42 PM

I will wait till 9:00 my time to reveal the anwser to give Lazzy Lizard and Mr. Crimson alittle more time. I wan't to get everyone a fair chance.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com