#151 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Mutant Mania

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

Cannot find this "Battle Belt" anywhere, do you think it is a scam or someone really saw it in real life?

Looking weird to me

Edited by Picsou, 21 April 2015 - 04:28 PM.

#152 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:47 PM

Cannot find this "Battle Belt" anywhere, do you think it is a scam or someone really saw it in real life?

Looking weird to me

Well, 89cpe bought the second one sold. So, they are indeed real.  Scroll up, he talks about it in this thread.  :)

The seller on ebay had exactly two, which are the only two anyone has revealed any knowledge about.  I wrote the seller and she said that her daughter "picked them up," but she would not say where or how.    The ebay seller was in Tuxedo Park, NY.

Here are links to her two auctions. As you can see, the figures are in complimentary color-pairs just like the rampage arena.  No one know the names of these two characters.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1e9b4cc26b

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1e9acb9dd2

One went for $26 USD and the other $33, so not bad I think.  It's not like the seller was flaunting them as some super-rare item with an outrageous BIN price. 

Attached Files

#153 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:03 PM

It occurs to me that we might as well name these figures and add them to the checklist as 130, 131, 132, and 133. 

Any nominations for names? 

They both kinda look like mummies. 

Moose really gave up with naming the last two characters anyway: Rock Dude and Sumo. 

So obviously we don't need anything too creative.  :)

Attached Files

#154 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

Lol haha yea they didn't at all put creativity in those names lol

Thank for those infos man. I want this set!!! hehe 

As for the names they both as you said looking like mummys, one ninja mummy and one big head one 

#155 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:23 PM

For the tracking :

8 Pack showing 099 Scorpiax and 043 Jaw-some

Attached File  11124536_10206090393915891_1342815317_n.jpg   71.65K   1 downloads

8 Pack showing 011 Broog and 065 Ammo Slammer

Attached File  11185847_10206090394315901_2005338348_n.jpg   68K   1 downloads

For single packs:

EL1901655 Nerd-inator Crystal

EL1901442 Rat Gnaw Crystal

EL1801420 Scorpiax

EL1901439  Leg Breaker Crystal

EL1901433 Waspinator

#156 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:25 PM

You're 8-packs only have 6 figures.  Doh!

#157 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:40 PM

It occurs to me that we might as well name these figures and add them to the checklist as 130, 131, 132, and 133.

Any nominations for names?

They both kinda look like mummies.

Moose really gave up with naming the last two characters anyway: Rock Dude and Sumo.

So obviously we don't need anything too creative. :)

How about Ninj-ouch, & Franken-mummy?

#158 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:37 PM

I like those names!

And yes ive just realised they are 6! Im pretty sure they were the only ones in my pack! And no 6packs exist.....

Omg i am just so messy hahaha

#159 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:49 PM

Somebuddy stole your Reptiles of Rage, mate.  Those are the exclusives in the 8-packs -- all missing from yours.

#160 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:57 PM

Yea def ! and Ive checked I really only have those, thanks your noticed it man! Ive contacted Moose see what they gonna say...

#161 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:47 PM

That is pretty mental.  Let us know what they say...  I have had them get back to me with pretty basic question, but never actual complaints. 

#162 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:22 PM

Hey so I have been in contact with Moose telling them what happened (missing 4 out of 16) and they just send me two 8 packs again!

I was afraid they send me exactly the ones I already had but luckily they did not!

So here what I've received:

Attached File  11198826_10206185984505596_2110195203_n.jpg   78.81K   4 downloads

Attached File  11225617_10206185984785603_1667877852_n.jpg   69.27K   5 downloads

That will help tracking the packages as well :)

#163 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:34 PM

Other 8 packs to help the tracking:

Attached File  11258947_10206235107933651_416830012_n.jpg   71.21K   1 downloads

Attached File  11267919_10206235107853649_1141364757_n.jpg   74.22K   1 downloads

Attached File  11271182_10206235108493665_1400142515_n.jpg   67.85K   2 downloads

Attached File  11272297_10206235108093655_841250742_n.jpg   69.71K   1 downloads

Hope that helps ;)

#164 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

I found Mutant Mania at the US discount store Tuesday Morning.  As I mentioned before, I thought they might end up here.  The packs were coded 6/15 -- so they just arrived. The store I went to had four 4-packs and three 8-packs.  NO 2-packs or playsets.  Price per 8-pack was $5.  The figures shown in each pack looked like the exact early stock that I dealt with at TRU back in October-December, but I bought one just to make sure -- yep, instant buyer's remorse.

Anyway, check your Tuesday Mornings -- different stores could have other waves.  

#165 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:04 PM

Went out of my way to a second Tuesday Morning.  They had 4 packs total.  I bought two that I knew were of the wave that I had never seen (based on the figures showing).  Another $10, and 3 new figures. None of the 3 Reptiles of Rage that I am still missing, but I finally found a Shocktopus.  I'm now missing only 16 total.  If anyone knows what figures are showing on the the 8-packs that contain these three Reptiles of Rage (the ones exclusive to the 8-packs) please let me know. (Edit: found 2/3 with PaulEWog's pics).

108 Choke Out (plain) -- ?

116 Shell Breaker (plain) -- Eye Sore + Zom Punk

119 Death Breath (painted) -- Rat Gnaw + Zom Punk

Here are the pack contents of the two new packs -- new to me anyhow.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 23 May 2015 - 09:17 PM.

#166 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:43 PM

nice catch ;)

I have it (choke out plain) but it was before i take a pic of the sets :/ can't remeber the two in front :/

#167 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:24 PM

nice catch ;)

I have it (choke out plain) but it was before i take a pic of the sets :/ can't remember the two in front :/

It looks to be Maniac Mantis plus Bad Butcher.  This is a deceptive pack (at least to me) because I am pretty sure this pairing had different contents in the first wave released, and regardless, I have way too many of each of those figures. 

But if you look at this auction, it looks like that pairing yields Choke Out (plain), Shocktopus (clear), and Rev Up. 

http://www.ebay.com/...=item20fb2e8097

#168 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:28 PM

In other news, congrats to Juggy for selling his second full set:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3aa8f4e5d0

If someone here bought it, let us know!

#169 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

Nice! I am selling my ones too, here: http://m.ebay.com.au...=SELLING_ACTIVE

Yes but i dont have shocktopus clear so you must have different packs where you find it

#170 mattmania

mattmania

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:57 PM

Hi guys.

I'm new to all of this, so apologies if I've posted in the wrong place.

i'm just looking to finish my mutant mania collection, i'm about 8 short.

Are there still any current collectors? i'm based in the UK but would be willing to trade/buy from anywhere really!

Any help would be fantastic.

Here's what I need:

052 - rip snorter, clear

062 - tricera chops, clear

079 - chop suey

094 - pesticide, clear

and all of the Astro mutants.

Thanks!

#171 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:04 PM

I have pesticide clear if you want to exchange it :) i am looking for t rex

#172 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:07 PM

Here are pictures of the contents of two more packs that were new to me.  Tuesday Morning is tapped out for me.  4 stores in my city.  Two stores had the same-old TRU stock, one store had 4 new 8-packs, and one store had no stock.  I may check the store with no stock once more, otherwise I am back to trades and/or ebay.  12 more to go!  The ones I am missing are listed here:

http://www.littlerub...opic=225864&hl=

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 30 May 2015 - 09:09 PM.

#173 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:17 AM

Great that helps me man, im missing some in those ones ;)

#174 EnigmaGamer

EnigmaGamer

Video Game Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:Video Games

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:09 AM

Anyone got a checklist ? 

#175 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:23 AM

I don't have a scanner, so hopefully these photos work for you.  Also, their website serves as a checklist.

Attached Files

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com