2 replies to this topic

#1 GakMan

GakMan

Gak-Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:28 AM

While on my recent hunt for Zygosharks I was surprised to get a bite rather quickly. A yellow one popped up in Sweden along with a blue Benetick which I snatched up right there and then. Not too long after this I got a second surprise bite, this time in Mexico. It was a blue Zygoshark, but there was also a mermaid's purse - a MoC Zygo was up for grabs and both at very decent prices.  It being a tight month I decided to grab the MoC while I had the chance as they pop up here so rarely. Fast-forward a few weeks and the parcel arrives - it's the MoC Zygo - the centrepiece of my  slowly growing BEB display, which I'm very happy with. Content with my finds I go to toss the box into the recycling bin - I give it a little shake to ensure nothing is left inside and what's this? A little plastic wrap with "FREE ONE :)" written on it. A FREE goddamn Zygoshark!! 

Thank you Thomas for my yellow Zygo and blue Benetick! And a massive thanks to Leon for to carded Zygo and that amazing gift -  we had never spoken before this point and you really had no need to do it, but I am so, so grateful. Thank you!

What an amazing community.

(Also, badly lit photos. I didn't have much time to sort them out.)

Attached Files

#2 tennunb

tennunb

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Currently collecting:-
    G2 MIMP
    Ghostbusters Companions
    Z-bots
    SLUG Zombies
    Ewoks (All types)
    Kombattini
    Battle Beasts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:16 AM

Really nice bud, Love the spotlight on the yellow Zygoshark pic

#3 GakMan

GakMan

Gak-Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:03 AM

Thanks, man. I wanted to do a series of spotlight photos but it's a total pain holding a torch and my phone at the same time.

I may try again later.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com