• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 03 February 2007 - 02:05 AM

From what I hear Blizzard might be revealing when they plan to have Diablo III done sometime this year. I Hope so!! Anybody else hear anything on this??
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 10:50 AM

I was reading about this on DII.net

I can't wait! Diablo and DII were my favorite games! We had a whole clan going with Me, Mischa and a few other guys on Bnet.

I love WC2/3 as well, but always got my ass handed to me on Bnet (guess I'm not good at micro-management, haha).

When they release D3, we'll definitely get a LRG clan going!

#3 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:51 AM

Oh heck yeah bro!! What was your character of choice? I always went with the barbarian...I dont know, something about weilding two swords hackin and slashin just appealed to me. :starwars: :laugh:
Posted Image

#4 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:56 AM

Oh heck yeah bro!! What was your character of choice? I always went with the barbarian...I dont know, something about weilding two swords hackin and slashin just appealed to me. :starwars: :laugh:

I was a barb for the longest time, until 1.10 came out. Then I made me a kick ass Cold Sorc. :pinch:

#5 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:49 AM

I was a barb for the longest time, until 1.10 came out. Then I made me a kick ass Cold Sorc. :D

I am thinking of trying the assassin or the amazon to change things up abit....was the sorc pretty sweet to play with??
Posted Image

#6 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:04 AM

I was a barb for the longest time, until 1.10 came out. Then I made me a kick ass Cold Sorc. :D

I am thinking of trying the assassin or the amazon to change things up abit....was the sorc pretty sweet to play with??

Oh yeah, she just slaughtered everything with all those ice shards. I had the merc from the Nightmare Jungle act. I can't remember what aura he had though.

#7 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:44 PM

Oh yeah, she just slaughtered everything with all those ice shards. I had the merc from the Nightmare Jungle act. I can't remember what aura he had though.

I always used the Merc from that stage, he was the best Merc IMO. I always used the "cold" Merc. He would freeze so i could hack and slash.

Just started a new one, gonna try the assassin...we'll see how it goes. :cool:
Posted Image

#8 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:40 PM

If/when they make D3 they need to bring back random dungeons and not huge ones.

The jungle areas in D2 are trash. I always spent a ton of time running around trying to find a waypoint.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#9 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:36 AM

If/when they make D3 they need to bring back random dungeons and not huge ones.

The jungle areas in D2 are trash. I always spent a ton of time running around trying to find a waypoint.

That is a very valid point, but I actually didn't mind the bid dungeons for the fact that that by the end of one you had gained so much experience points. :biggrin:

And the Jungle act I thought was pretty spot on....how often does one wander into a jungle knowing exactly where to go?? It was huge and made you look for where to go next, and plus all the monsters to kill for...yes...more experience. :woot: Again, just my opinion.
Posted Image

#10 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:39 AM

That is a very valid point, but I actually didn't mind the bid dungeons for the fact that that by the end of one you had gained so much experience points. :biggrin:

And the Jungle act I thought was pretty spot on....how often does one wander into a jungle knowing exactly where to go?? It was huge and made you look for where to go next, and plus all the monsters to kill for...yes...more experience. :D Again, just my opinion.

I got agrivated at missing the waypoints and you were two zones away before yourealized you missed it. It was always nice to log in and get in a party with someone who had the waypoints though. Town portals are your friend. hehe.

I prefer the first one still. If they added a few things from d2 to the original it would be awsome. running for one(which hellfire expansion let you do in town). Bank box and all your gold not taking up inventory.

d3 will probably be World of Diablo and starcraft 2 will be world of starcraft.

World of warcraft is fun though. so until d3 and s2 im good.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#11 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:57 AM

Yeah, I think in d3, they need to have a stash about 10x-20x the size of the Expanded D2 one. Mules are a pain in the ass.

#12 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:41 AM

Yeah, I think in d3, they need to have a stash about 10x-20x the size of the Expanded D2 one. Mules are a pain in the ass.

Yeah, I definately agree with that one!! The stash needs to be alot bigger.

I hear what you're saying Adam about missing waypoints and things. But I still liked it as there are alot more monsters to kill when the level is bigger.

Offsubject (kind of) I like taking my totally pimped out Barb and running through first act of normal, the monsters just touch me and die!! It's great :laugh: I like to fight Mephisto...from what I have noticed he gives alot more "Unique" and "Set" items for how easy he is to kill. :D
Posted Image

#13 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:48 PM

From what i've read , the initial speculation started about the possibility
of there being a DIII is when Blizzard advertised for a position supposably
to being work on a new Diablo.

A more reliable source about the possible remake comes from an interview given from the original autor of the Diablo series Richard A. Knaak , which the game is adapted from.
He's writen a 3rd book with the main (bad) character being a female ,
when asked had he writen the 3 installment for the recreation of a new Diablo
he's quoted as saying.

"The ramifications here will be used for any future project...and I ain't writing for a dead game."

also

"I am not writing for a dead world...but a world with dead."

so don't hold your breath , they have only just started , i'm thinking 2010.

Mischa
There is a very fine line between
"Hobby" & "Mental illness"
................................................................................
I just want what every Muscle collector want's , MORE!
................................................................................

#14 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:50 PM

Oh man, I loved Diablo II, but I played it way too much, I was like addicted to that shizznit. I don't think I could resist getting diablo III if it came out, so I hope it comes out After I get done with school. I had a Bowazon, a Lightning Sorc, and a Werewolf Druid. All three kicked ass, and were in the upper 80's level wise. I have to say that the sorc and druid were nearly invincible, they mowed through enemies. I didnt play it so much after they started tweaking the resistances in monsters, but less because of the changes than school commitments and such taking priority. Do you guys think it will be a 3D view like WoW or the same top down type view?
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

#15 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:14 AM

I hate to speculate and say things that I dont "know" for sure, but I have "heard" the same thing you heard GT. The rumors started when they were hiring for a new "position" at Blizzard. I definately am not holding my breath, but I am way exicted for them to get something going. I know they have alot with WOW and Starcraft...but you can't just dump off Diablo!! A company would be stupid to just let this series die.

Beligerant, again "from what I heard" they were going to stick to the "top down" view you said, but obviously with better graphics. Again that's what I "heard" so if anybody has any "concrete knowledge" of this than feel free to correct me. ;)
Posted Image

#16 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:28 AM

You can't really compare Starcraft and Warcraft to Diablo. Starcraft was one of my favorites for a long time though. I'm suprised they are making another StarCraft game! Took them long enough.... I played Diablo II for a little while when it first came out. My brother had it on his computer, but he took off with it, and well that was that. I was a Paladin. ;) How can a Warrior of light be so darn black? His name was Druid Slayer. (my bro was a druid.) LOL! It was a great game, and HIGHLY addictive. My bro could sit there for 12 hours without batting an eye. I would try my best not to sit there for more than 2 hours at a time. I dont' remember what level I was. 30 or so I guess. I doubt I'll get into Diablo III anyways.

Posted Image

#17 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

OMG , OMG , OMG!!!!!!!

Breathe in ,Breathe out!
Breathe in ,Breathe out!

Teaser

GamePlay Part1

GamePlay Part2
There is a very fine line between
"Hobby" & "Mental illness"
I just want what every Muscle collector want's , MORE!

#18 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:32 AM

I hope they go back to random dungeons like the first Diablo.

#19 chopa

chopa

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:24 AM

They had random dungeons in the sequel

and yes word is it'll generate em randomly

Looks great

#20 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:12 PM

Ugh too many games coming out that I want

#21 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:34 AM

They had random dungeons in the sequel

and yes word is it'll generate em randomly

Looks great

Diablo 2 didn't generate them like the first did. The second had maybe 5 different layouts for most areas and would select one when you started that area.

I still prefer the original over the sequal.

#22 Garatron75

Garatron75

Extraplanar Rollin' Klone Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Dinosaurs and Dragons, anything that's small and fits in a pocket good enough. I'm also a collector of Nintendo stuff and I also like the things that relate to me well, like Bikkuriman.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:10 PM

Diablo III, you gotta be kidding, me? There's a new Diablo game on its way? Speaking of Diablo, isn't there supposed to be a new StarCraft game coming out, too? It's a real shame if it's just a download for Steam to catch and claim, because whenever I try to download Steam, it stops working after a while. I mean, take a look at Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm, a game they've ruined by just bringing it to Steam. One day I went to Steam and when I bought Half-Life 2, I was overjoyed and ready to play. After a while, my Steam didn't work anymore and it just popped the turd for no good reason, whatsoever.
"Magor must be stopped. No matter the cost."
"It's about beating the game, the way it was meant to be fun."

#23 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:24 AM

yes star craft 2 is on the way also. Steam download what have you been reading?

I haven't had a lick of trouble with steam. Played through the entire orange box and then some.

#24 Garatron75

Garatron75

Extraplanar Rollin' Klone Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Dinosaurs and Dragons, anything that's small and fits in a pocket good enough. I'm also a collector of Nintendo stuff and I also like the things that relate to me well, like Bikkuriman.

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

yes star craft 2 is on the way also. Steam download what have you been reading?

I haven't had a lick of trouble with steam. Played through the entire orange box and then some.

I've had some trouble with Steam that was pretty bad. Sometimes, if I stop using Steam for a certain amount of time, it stops working and it makes a scene out of everything by wanting your attention. I feel bad that Steam doesn't quite work right. One time I got Half-Life 2, I tried to play it, but the screen turned white with a stuttering sound that scares me to this day. Shouldn't Half-Life 2 be on a CD?
"Magor must be stopped. No matter the cost."
"It's about beating the game, the way it was meant to be fun."

#25 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

Half life 2, episodes one and 2, portal and team fortress 2 are all in the orange box. I think it is like 30 or 40 for the pc dvd-rom. You can pick them up separately but they are all good games.

sound a screen problems sound like driver/video card/sound card problems or computer didnt meet system requirements.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com