• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:19 PM

Other stuff said:

Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin
Misa from Death Note
An dthe best one I like is Afro Luffy, boxing style from One Piece! :blink:

Kaoru and Misa can go to hell (EDIT - KIDDING!), but Afro Luffy is teh awesome. That almost makes up for the criminal lack of Kinnikuman, but I'll still buy it (or try to).

Jotaro vs Afro Luffy. Aww yeah!

Edited by Slowhand, 25 July 2005 - 03:19 PM.

Posted Image

#52 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:38 AM

well, despite the lack of Seiya and Kinnikuman in the game (witch more and more, It seem that way), im still getting this game because of Jojo and Bleach. 2 out of 4 prediticions is good, right? I mean, if they can pull a game like this off, emagen the sequel they can pull... o_o

Well, it won't be sold in the US... so I'm guessing for you to even play it it would have to be GBA or something.

I could see this coming to the states, myself... except for the characters from stuff I've never heard of. We're just starting to get Jo Jo (I presume) and Bobomabo... or whatever it's called, and most of the others seem established enough.
Posted Image

#53 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 01 August 2005 - 01:32 AM

Alot of new Help characters confirmed. 7 more days left. 3 days for the downloadable demo in stores in Japan.

Slam Dunk:
Akagi Takenori (help)
Akagi Haruko (help)

Dr. Slump
Norimaki Senbee (help)

Bleach:
Zangetsu (help)
Shihouin Yoruichi (help)
Abarai Renji (help)
Hitsuga Yatoushirou (help)

Steel Ball Run
Johny Joestar (help)

Characters in other people's moves:
Bleach:
Ichigo; one of his strongest attacks is basically Chad.

Shaman King:
Yoh; strongest attack has Faust and Ryu in it.

Also; there's something about using the potara earrings with Trunks and Goten to play as Gotenks. Nothing about Vegetto or any one else at this moment.

Edited by Frobman, 01 August 2005 - 01:37 AM.

#54 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 05:41 PM

The chances of this game coming out here is nill because of *cough*BandaiKonamiAtari*cough*
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#55 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 11 August 2005 - 02:52 AM

It's also been mentioned in IGN I think, that it won't come out here at all.

Anywho, the game came out last week on the 4th, and if you wanna check out about it, try gamefaqs.com.

I'm gonna order mine after my holiday, cos if I ordered it free shipping on standard (1-2 week(s)), go on holiday for 10 days and it arrives with no one home and stays in the post office for some time, it'll be sent back, I can't have it, waste of my money! Delays are the story of my life :p !

#56 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:20 AM

I may be importanting after all...

I understand some Japanese, but is the game Japanese heavy? Of course, it's manga after all but Furigana (spelt right) is really useful.
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#57 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 02:05 PM

I may be importanting after all...

I understand some Japanese, but is the game Japanese heavy? Of course, it's manga after all but Furigana (spelt right) is really useful.

I've bought the game (luckyly and coincidently) in Geneva since Monday and I've completed it today. Great and awesome game, both me and my bro are hooked on it. I understand a few through Katakana, but had to use a translated walkthrough for conditions I don't understand. If you understand a few things in it, you'll do fine.

#58 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 04:31 AM

There might come a time when Shonen Jump could include the game as a Subscription bonus. That'll be the ONLY way of getting it. Unless you'd find it used at Gamestop. Of course, they'd have to use the dub characters' moves and such, and call Zoro "Zolo!" I just think to myself "We should be lucky to even HAVE One Piece!"

Of course, if Nintendo is desperate to avoid a clash of the companies and dubbing companies, they would have to change Jump Superstars alltogether into Super Smash Bros: Double Smash! (DS) And it'll have characters (both active and support) from various Nintendo franchises - Mario, WarioWare, EarthBound, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon (Yugi and the Gods can be replaced by Ash, with Pikachu, Torkoal, and Grovyle!), Fire Emblem, Kirby (Anime characters included), F-Zero (Captain Falcon and Rick Wheeler), Donkey Kong, and Metroid! That way, Nintendo won't have to involve Kids WB, Toonami OR 4Kids TV!
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com