Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

who was you Battle Beast King or leader.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 QuickTron

QuickTron

the beast world most wanted human

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 02:46 PM

who was your leader of your battle beast army or tribe. mine is SaberTooth Tiger.
there was no real reason he just look like more of the leader type to me.

but he did have many othere battle beast that hatted, him becaues how he ran things. but then again thoes charaters where more like barbarians.
If you ride the lighting you get burned

Posted Image

"@#&% you Simba! The cycle of life ends here."

#2 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 03:12 AM

Panzer panda we used to call him Commanda Panda and he would always kick arse.

dabbuu
Posted Image

#3 Darth Monkey

Darth Monkey

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 01:02 PM

When I played Battle Beast, it was my team versus my sister's team. My leader was #4 Colonel Bird, and her leader was #7 Horny Toad. I think I chose the Eagle because he looked like a leader, plus y'know, America, bald eagle...so yeah. And I don't know why my sister made the Toad her team's leader. Of course, between us (while we were still of the "playing with toys" age, pre-collector age), we maybe had 15 beasts total, so we were limited in our choices.

Wet Behind The Ears

• Guests

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:55 AM

My army was all united, no tribes fire vs. wood vs. water...and the leader, when I posessed him, was White Leo. Other high ranking commanders included Ferocious Tiger, Colonel Bird, Bighorn Sheep, Pointer, Rowdy Rooster...

#5 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:33 PM

I was in 7th grade or so...so my toy playing/collecting was under wraps and limited to SW... You gotta remember I am 32 and I was in the MEGO generation

No Battle Beasts as a kid...in fact, I thought they were lame...I only started to like them 5 years ago when I knew that the higher lasers existed...they are the kewlest!!!

If I had to choose a commander now...I would say #101 seems to be the Badess "MF" of the bunch. In my display, I use the GOD BEASTS as the leaders of the factions...I gotta get the Firelion done!

TGB

#6 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:46 AM

I had Pirate Lion as the Fire Faction Leader, The Alligator as the Water faction and The Gargantuan Grrilla as the Wood faction Leader. Fire was good and so was Water until the evil clear enities (controled by the Gods) came by and suplanted alligators mind with thoughts of betrayal from Pirate Lion. Gorilla and his Wood faction stayed neutral because he was powerful enough to do so. All the color variations were either brothers or cousins. I say cousins because although they came from the same familly line only a select few get "chossen" from the Gods (thanks Marty). So on my world the Beasts are more or less the caretakers looking after all the non-sentients. Yes, even the alligator takes care of his underlings (in sometimes a cruel and nasty fashion). Only part of the planet has Battle beasts, another portion has the Mighty Laser Beasts and the rest of the planet is full of the untamed. i made the Laser beasts as part of the new "game" the Gods were playing and i have them on another continent. and that was to be the third game the Gods were going to play: Battle Beasts vs Laser Beasts vs Fire/Wood/Water.......

that's my game.

-Orca

#7 rambo_samu

rambo_samu

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:06 PM

When my brother and I used to play he was the water team and his leader was Killer Carp with Blitzkrieg Bat in second command. I played as the wood team and Rocky Rhino was my leader, but Pirate Lion from time to time would take over command. We did'nt have a fire team since we never got that base. The lion was my original leader but when I got the wood beetle base I switched to the rhino since he came with it. Oh well, thats how I played. Its cool to see how you guys played because a lot of your picks I never thought of as the leader type. :D

sam

#8 Webslinger Spider

Webslinger Spider

Number 27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 01:08 AM

war weaseal...I mean c'mon!!! he was the only one with a gun!!! :D

#9 Venom

Venom

LaserBeast Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:47 PM

WHEN I WAS GROWING UP I HAD PLENTY OF BATTLE BEAST BUT NO LASER BEAST BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW THAT THEY EXISTED. I USED 2 INTERCHANEG THERE ARM'S ALL THE TIME ( NOW THAT I THINK OF IT I WAS A DESTRUCTIVE LITTLE (f_C_K_E_R). ANY WAYS.....MY BATTLE BEAST LEADER WAS ALWAYS THE KILLER CARP... HE'S HAS THE MEANEST LOOK OUT OF ALL OF THEM.... HE LOOKS LIKE THIS --------------> :D :D :o :o

MR-VENOM

Edited by mr.venom, 16 July 2004 - 08:50 PM.

Do not be afraid. If they try to harm you, I will stand in front of them.

Wet Behind The Ears

• Guests

Posted 18 July 2004 - 03:23 PM

When I was young I had Alligatron as leader of the Good guys (hehe, I love finding out he was leader of the evil beasts!) and named him Ali. His team consisted of Big Serow, Yellow Giraffe, Black turtle, B-Fox, Rabbit Kid, Elephan, Badshark, Killer Fish, and Knight Owl. His enemy was Power Jaguar, but since I didn't know his name at the time my sister and I called him P.C because we couldn't figure out if he was a Puma or Cougar... now I know he was neither, hehe... His crew consisted of Crowmax, Wild thunder, Snakebomb, Death Spider and Hegdehog.
I definitely watched too much wrestling as a kid because everything was a weird soap opera that ended in violent battles.
Like, I would introduce White Leo as a guest character every now and then to fight P.C and try to keep Goldar on the straight and narrow because Goldar was... dun dun DUN!!! P.C's brother?! I'd also bring in Violet Horn every now and then as a bounty hunter who was after P.C, but would always be stopped by Ali and his crew because 'killing is wrong' (and isn't THAT a phrase my parents miss in my current work, hehe!)

#11 Webslinger Spider

Webslinger Spider

Number 27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 04:12 PM

now that was an awesome story!! LOL
I wish I could remeber my epic battles that clearly...my memories are of playing in my friends yard and each of us one of the bases...so one was wood, fire and water and it my memory doesnt really remember much more than that...

...although I can clearly remember my mother taking me to all these different stores to try and find all the beasts and one time we went to this huge mall that had a display on an entire wall....man I wish I had pics of that....it was awesome....

...ah, the good ole days!

#12 Yom

Yom

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 10:25 PM

the Webslinger Spider was the leader, because he was the first I bought, but the one I saw as the most powerful was the gruesome gator. (I had no idea of the original background of the BB, so I created mine :D )
Ready for battle
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com