Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:20 AM

So for the past couple of years or so I've been doing Bing rewards.  Basically doing searches to  earn points to redeem towards prizes. I used to do it for microsoft points, until Microsoft got rid of that system, now they have amazon and TRU gift cards so yay. Anyway do some searches and earn some points, if this is something you wanna do, wait til you're a gold member to redeem your points because you get a a slight discount on them.  You should be a gold member with in maybe 2 months if you're like me and only do the searches on weekdays.  Once you are gold you need to do 90 searches a day to get your 30 points. And 150 searches a month to keep gold, though 20 per day count towards that 150.

I use the new window/new tab method to do it in a few minutes. which I will show below.

You'll need a microsoft account to participate. I have an old hotmail account I use for this. So after siging in you can do your searches.

Here's step 1 starting at bing.com

Attached File  Notation Bing page .png   813.84K   5 downloads

Step 2

Attached File  Notation Bing in new window.png   503.5K   5 downloads

Attached File  Notation Bing in New window open tabs.png   608.3K   4 downloads

After clicking a few links/searches I would close the new window and go to the next trending topic and click it's related searches in new tabs. Then just rinse and repeat until you have your 30 points.

More tips

Attached File  Notation Bing with drop down.png   600.55K   3 downloads

Attached File  Notation Bing with drop down 2.png   584.14K   3 downloads

I had three click 1 click/ 1 point links because I did this on a Monday and missed Saturday and Sunday.

With this method I can usually do my searches in 2-3 minutes a day.  Once you're a gold member it takes 475 points to redeem a 5 dollar amazon or TRU card.  I usually only do this at work so (31 X 20 = 620 points) well enough for a 5 dollar credit a month. I know it's not riches which is why I usually do it at work since I'm already stuck in front of a computer for hours on end.

And now the spammy part of this post. If you liked my post and are considering trying it, please use my reference code. I'll get points if you make it to silver status within a month, which you shouldn't have trouble doing, using my method.

Reference link:

https://www.bing.com...ba-0fa04d7610a9

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com