• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eyeofthebeast80s

Eyeofthebeast80s

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:I'm an avid fan of Beastformers/battle beasts, Visionaries, C.O.P.S., M.A.S.K. as well as other toylines. I love many different types of music, and am big into collecting Hardyboys/Nancy drew books. zo<br />, s;dp sm sbof jodyptu smf smyjtp[p;phu gsm/

Posted 22 September 2004 - 08:44 PM

WHAZZUP GUYS. I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY OF YOU OWN AUTOBOT/DECEPTION BB? I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY MYSELF. I KNOW THAT THE ORIGINAL BB FIGURES HAD EITHER AUTOBOT OR DECEPTICON CARDS. DID THESE BEASTS ACTUALLY HAVE A RUB SYMBOL ON THEIR CHEST (EVEN IF THERE WASN'T ANY KIND OF AUTOBOT/DECPTICON SYMBOLS ON THE STICKER ITSELF)?

\-JEREMY
BANRIONDOG

Edited by Eyeofthebeast80s, 22 September 2004 - 08:47 PM.

#2 QuickTron

QuickTron

the beast world most wanted human

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 08:14 AM

really i don't thenk they ever did. i got dear striker in japanes box but i he just had the wood symbal on his cheast and that it. i guess theonly way to tell is by the cards
If you ride the lighting you get burned

Posted Image

"@#&% you Simba! The cycle of life ends here."

Wet Behind The Ears

• Guests

Posted 28 September 2004 - 02:34 PM

WHAZZUP GUYS. I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY OF YOU OWN AUTOBOT/DECEPTION BB? I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY MYSELF. I KNOW THAT THE ORIGINAL BB FIGURES HAD EITHER AUTOBOT OR DECEPTICON CARDS. DID THESE BEASTS ACTUALLY HAVE A RUB SYMBOL ON THEIR CHEST (EVEN IF THERE WASN'T ANY KIND OF AUTOBOT/DECPTICON SYMBOLS ON THE STICKER ITSELF)?

\-JEREMY
BANRIONDOG

To the best of my knowledge, the Beastformers were never made with Autobot/Decepticon symbols, they always had the elemental symbols. Like Quicktron said, the only way to tell was the cards and the japanese Beastformers Poster, which has the beasts separated into their respective alliances. Funny, there's about 29 Destron beasts and about 48 Autobot beasts!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com