8 replies to this topic

#1 SegaCougar

SegaCougar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:29 AM

Just haven't seen an awful lot of love for Boglins since my arrival here, I don't doubt there is though. Here's my collection, just thought it would be cool to see any other collectors (probably larger) collections! Anyway here's mine!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lets see some collections, with mini Boglins I collect singular Boglins I tend not to bother with the different colours of each individual, I am trying though to obtain each Boglin in the rarest colour I can, as you can see though I have a long way to go.

Oh, I am also aware the Boglin in Dworks cage is not Dwork. :angry:

#2 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:34 AM

Wow! That's a pretty nice collection you've got there. There are a handful of avid Boglin collectors around here, although a couple of them seem to have kind of disappeared. I never even knew about Mini Boglins until i came here, and once i saw them i was immediately hooked. I have probably 150 or so at this point, all obtained from good friends in the UK i've met through this board. I think i'm only a handful away from having at least one of each sculpt, but at this point i've forgotten which ones i need. I also have a few of the finger puppets, but sadly none of the big guys yet.

There's a Mini Boglins thread here, probably with some collection pictures still in it. Not mine though, i need to get around to that.

Edited by Scumdogg, 21 March 2010 - 11:36 AM.

Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#3 SegaCougar

SegaCougar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:48 AM

Thanks! yeah, it's a shame too. Wow, that's strange, having grown up when Boglins were in their heyday, the mini boglins seemed more collectable than the big fellas, and so I switched. Only last year i sold a BNIP Slogg and Slobster on ebay towards my car, but wow, I regret that now! Wow, 150 is an impressive amount in that amount of time, and one of each sculpt can even be a nightmare, some of the scouts and retired ones can be a nightmare to get. I think i'm about 5 short of one of each sculpt, although the collection hasn't been touched in years i'm sure i'm a few short in the Samurai tribe.

#4 deadfishlake

deadfishlake

Gimme everything you got!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:23 PM

Very nice collection, I'm especially fond of the Soggy Boglins myself ;)

Snish is easily my favorite Boglin ever, I also have one boxed!

#5 SegaCougar

SegaCougar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

Very nice collection, I'm especially fond of the Soggy Boglins myself ;)

Snish is easily my favorite Boglin ever, I also have one boxed!

Ah, I'm envious but good on you! ;) They are excellent toys! I hopefully one to own all three of the Soggy Boglins packaged, and Ok, call me a dreamer but the Halloween Boglins boxed too, but I think that would require a lottery win, they go for insane prices. i was outbid on Bog O' Bones two Christmas's ago, ended up for going $110! My maximum bid before I went out was £85, For the extra bit of cash i wish i'd stayed in. :p

#6 evil-orko

evil-orko

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:52 AM

very kool collection you have a samuri boglin in yellow i am missing i am trying to find all mini boglins in all colour if you want to sell it let me know thanks joe

#7 Gasmasktrooper

Gasmasktrooper

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:46 PM

Brilliant collection! Well done

#8 SegaCougar

SegaCougar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:23 PM

Returned to this forum after an 11 year absence, miss my old collection dearly.

#9 SamuraiCC

SamuraiCC

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 08:05 AM

Returned to this forum after an 11 year absence, miss my old collection dearly.

Hello, 11 years is a long time! Guessing you sold your collection then?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com