Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

I already have two sets! (minus some weapons)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ComradeCuttlefish

ComradeCuttlefish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 12:10 AM

I was just doing some sorting of my figures and realized that I already have two complete sets of all the figures. This is strange, because initially my goal was to have one loose set and one moc set. Somewhere along the line I must have decided to get two of everything. So if I had one moc and one loose I was set, but if I didn't have one moc then I got two loose for some reason. Of course I am still missing some weapons, but I found it very interesting that I have at least two of all of the original 76 figures.

I've decided that I am going to try to complete the second set. My goal is still to get one full loose set and one full moc set, but along the way my top priority will be to complete the loose figures in the loose set. I would still like a moc set, but will not actively seek out the figures. I won't bother completing my loose duplicates, either.

That leaves me with a grand total of 180 figures that I am keeping for myself. I don't want to get rid of any of these--they all serve a purpose. I have 80 loose figures to make up my original set (including the four variations that I consider worth including and displaying). I have 68 unopened figures. And, finally, I have 32 additional loose figures that make up an additional full set when added to the moc figures, some duplicates of variants and some other variants.
So, what do you have? And do you collect two of everything?

Edited by CuttleFishforsale, 22 March 2005 - 12:24 AM.

#2 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:02 AM

One of each mint loose complete. All variations I can find and bootlegs.

I also keep TONS of extras on hand for kitbashing and trading.

TGB

#3 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:17 AM

** DITTO ** W/ THE EXCEPTION THAT I'M STILL BUYING LB AND I HAVE A FEW BB VARIANTS I STILL NEED. IF I FIND A FEW ITEMS MOC I WILL GET THEM ONLY FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES, I DON'T WANT A WHOLE MOC COLLECTION.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#4 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:25 AM

One of each figure loose and complete, Every paint variation I can get my hands on. I collect the sharks, have 13 so far. And about 200 extra figures for sale and trade almost all of the time.

Eaon

#5 ComradeCuttlefish

ComradeCuttlefish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 10:22 AM

And I am down to about 25 to sell/trade from about 75. I've gotten rid of most of those over the last year.

#6 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:00 PM

One of each figure loose and complete, Every paint variation I can get my hands on. I collect the sharks, have 13 so far. And about 200 extra figures for sale and trade almost all of the time.

Eaon

Atleast now i know who has been getting all of the BB's in my area for the last few years :lol:

.....and here i used to blame the old ladies at the local V V 's ;)

I heard over the years that there are a few collectors going after 3 full sets, one for Wood, Fire and Water. that would be a huge collection......

For myself i'm going after all the variations, I would like to get atleast one MOC example of everything they put out. So atleast one Base, a Charger, a Box set and Chariot etc etc....and of course atleast one Gumball, super deformed beast.

#7 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:23 PM

I wish, the only Battle beast Item I have found at a VV is a busted arse Deer Chariot. I don't have much luck with thrift stores. I do however have had some luck at the Abbotsford Swap Meet about 4 years ago, found 10 Laser Beasts for $.25 each, some even had weapons. I also picked up a knock red bull there, missing an arm. You really don't see a lot of Battle beasts up here in the great white north. 98% of my collection comes from the US or Japan.

Eaon

#8 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:41 PM

I wish, the only Battle beast Item I have found at a VV is a busted arse Deer Chariot. I don't have much luck with thrift stores. I do however have had some luck at the Abbotsford Swap Meet about 4 years ago, found 10 Laser Beasts for $.25 each, some even had weapons. I also picked up a knock red bull there, missing an arm. You really don't see a lot of Battle beasts up here in the great white north. 98% of my collection comes from the US or Japan.

Eaon

haha i got 6 lasers and a bunch of beasts from your neck of the woods around that many years ago for the same price.....we must have been raiding each others backyards at the same time ;)

-ditto on the BB buying for me. :lol:

#9 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:18 PM

I nearly have a complete MOC Set of Battle Beasts #1 - #76. All I am missing is 7 Series 3 Figures.

I also have quite a bit of extra U.S. MOC items and Japanese MIB figures.

;)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#10 ComradeCuttlefish

ComradeCuttlefish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:46 PM

I nearly have a complete MOC Set of Battle Beasts #1 - #76. All I am missing is 7 Series 3 Figures.

;)

Don't you also collect loose?

#11 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:56 PM

I nearly have a complete MOC Set of Battle Beasts #1 - #76.  All I am missing is 7 Series 3 Figures.

:lol:

Don't you also collect loose?

Well, I was going to, but then I decided to go MOC only. I have two loose figures, a King Cobra in mint condition, which I plan on selling soon, and a Triple Threat Snake. Other than that they are all MOC.

:lol:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com