• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:30 PM

Have you already heard about the Gamoja ? They are small figure like the Fistful of Aliens and are sold in the same way than the FoP (5-pack, 2-pack, battle boxes)

You can have a look at the site here : www.gamoja.com

And some figures from my collection :
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Sylvain

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:34 PM

Those are pretty damn sweet!

#3 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:46 PM

i've seen them, but they are too little for that price for my part...

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#4 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:23 PM

Pretty neat. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have any extras for trading or selling?
Posted Image

#5 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:48 PM

Are these available in the US, if so, where?

#6 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:55 PM

Pretty neat. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have any extras for trading or selling?

I have a lot of extras. I will post a list and pics of them soon.

Sylvain

#7 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 03:09 PM

Where are they available for sale?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 03:14 PM

Where are they available for sale?

I found them in Frannce. But we only have the 5 and 2 packs. The accesories are not available in my country.

I don't know in which others countries they are available. Sorry.

Sylvain

Edited by lord, 18 February 2006 - 03:16 PM.

#9 trumanshower

trumanshower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 18 February 2006 - 04:29 PM

don't know more than Lord, they are made by moose but the distributor is not the same as Fop. The french package is not exactly the same as in the website. But in france 2 and 5 packs are easy to find. in 2 pack, both are hidden, in 5 pack, 4 are hidden and 1 you can see.

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!

#10 tibrown

tibrown

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:49 AM

I have seen the battle boxes at K-mart in Australia, but not the 2 or 5 packs.

I don't think the figures have much going for them.

bye
tim
Captain America

#11 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 11:51 AM

I think they look pretty cool - especially the skelatal ones, couple of questions though if that's ok:

- how rare are the rare ones? are they numbered on the botton or anything?
- have you got a close up pic of the meteor balls - I wondered what's inside them?

thanks

Matt

Posted Image

#12 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 12:14 PM

I think they look pretty cool - especially the skelatal ones, couple of questions though if that's ok:

- how rare are the rare ones? are they numbered on the botton or anything?
- have you got a close up pic of the meteor balls - I wondered what's inside them?

thanks

Matt

There is a rare one limited to 1000 and numbered : the Ultimagoja.
I don't know if there is any secrets figures yet. I hope not.

I will post close up of the meteor later. They are bouncing ball with a figure in.

The pic doesn't do justice to the skeleton ones. In fact they are glow in the dark figures and are really cool.

Sylvain

#13 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:36 PM

Looking at those pics, I would have to say taht the only ones that interst me are the skeleton ones. And hearing that they also glow in the dark is a plus. But then again, I dont think my heart can take another series that will end up getting cancelled.

Posted Image

#14 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 08:09 PM

Looking at those pics, I would have to say taht the only ones that interst me are the skeleton ones. And hearing that they also glow in the dark is a plus. But then again, I dont think my heart can take another series that will end up getting cancelled.

I would have to agree w/ you 100%, however, Lord just GAVE me 3 Hypers, 2 Shadows, and 1 ball...They are pretty frickin' kewl...but, if they do not market them over here...I won't be collecting them either.

They look sweet as hell with my FOP!!!

Thanks Lord!!!

TGB

#15 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:37 PM

If anyone lives in a city that sells packs of Gamoja, I would be more then happy to work out a trade or buy them from you. I have a Seer and a Xar plus series 1 doubles and a few series 2 doubles.

#16 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 09:29 PM

Ok,
I just got 3 more 5 packs, a battle box, and a game bag w/ exclusive figure and I do have to say, they are neato... :woot:

STILL, the problem is...they do not distribute them here...yet...so I guess I will leave it to trades for now and not even worry about trying to get a complete set, as I am STILL worn out from trying desperately to complete my series 2 FOP...which looks like it may NEVER happen. Thanks MOOSE! :devil:

TGB

PS. A BIG THANKS to my Aussie friend and French friend that helped me get a few of these!!! ;) B)

#17 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 01:50 PM

the problem is...they do not distribute them here...yet...

I did see on ebay that toysforyou was clearing out some FOP stock to make way for Gamoja figures (toysforyou: please let me know if I am misqouting you!). I hope this is the case, if so I will hopefully be able to pick up the skelatal ones...

Posted Image

#18 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:14 PM

I'm very interested in purchasing 2 Ultimoja's. I will pay top dollar for the figures! Please send me a message.

#19 kielmark

kielmark

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:49 PM

Hello :)

The Ultimoja is not actually in the 5-packs, unlike in FOP, where the Xar and Seer are in the 5-packs. Instead, what you find is a token. This token you send in to the Moose company, and then they send you out an Ultimoja. The token is similar to the token you find with the Xar and Seer. I found an Ultimoja token in a 5-pack, and sent it in to the Moose company ... 2 months ago. I've sent two letters and they haven't replied, and I'm still waiting for the Ultimoja. Not happy. ^_^

I have a collection of Gamoja and the good news is that I have a complete collection of Ultra's (Good Twins, or the FOP equivalent of Hypers). They don't seem to have any 'Missing Figures.' Moose has an atrocious record of that, what with the 12 Missing Figures from FOP S1 and S2 (and perhaps even a 13th one, no one seems to have a Hyper Vlad!). However I still don't have all the Magma's (Evil Twins, or the FOP equivalent of Shadows), so here's hoping none of them are missing.

In each 5-pack you get three Ultras and two Magmas, so the ratio is 3:2, which may explain why I haven't got all the Magmas but have got all the Ultras. In the region called 'Jungle,' the figures are only available in the accessories, and supposedly you can get them in Magma too, but I don't have any Magma, and of all the bags and boxes I've bought I have a whole heap of Jungle Ultras, but not a single Magma, so I don't know whether there is another source of the Magma Jungle, or whether they are 'Missing Figures.'

Gamoja is a replica line of FOP. Just as FOP has regions, Gamoja have nine regions of creatures, separated into Common (x2), Rare (x2), and Ultra Rare (x1)The Ultra Rare Ultra is Glow in the Dark.

The Meteor Balls I think are supposed to resemble amber, the perfect preserver of ancient things, with little creatures or symbols stuck inside. In one there's a little fly, in another a skull with a snake coming out, and in another a snowflake, all seemingly stuck inside forever more.

toysfouryou will be getting their stock of Gamoja in August, or so they tell me.

Here's to another obsessive compulsion!

kielmark

www.gamoja.com

#20 tibrown

tibrown

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 11:54 PM

I hear that toysforyou are unable to get the gamoja line as it is being sold to a larger dealer.
Captain America

#21 kielmark

kielmark

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:40 PM

Yay! I have an Ultimoja! No. 30, to be exact. So on the right foot, the Ultimoja has the number 999 representing the mythology of the toyline in that Ultimoja is 999 million years old. On the left foot there is a number /1000 just like the Ultimate or Secret Fighters in FOP. He is slightly bigger than the usual Gamoja figure and has made of greyish metal.

kielmark

Edited by kielmark, 17 August 2006 - 12:58 AM.

#22 trumanshower

trumanshower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 09:49 AM

we can see ultimoja on this french add :

Posted Image

#23 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:53 PM

I know this is a really old topic but I've been trying to get hold of some of these since the topic started! Anyway, I've just sourced a seller who seems to have all types of packs and a large selection should arrive next week through my letter box!!! Can't wait!! :)

Posted Image

#24 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:25 AM

I know this is a really old topic but I've been trying to get hold of some of these since the topic started! Anyway, I've just sourced a seller who seems to have all types of packs and a large selection should arrive next week through my letter box!!! Can't wait!! ;)

I have a bunch. Some from Sylvain and some from a trade w/ my bud in Australia.

I don't think I will even attempt to collect these...so I will post photos of what I have and just sell/trade them.

Please pm/email me if anyone has interest in getting them from me. ;)

Thanks,
TGB

#25 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 08:16 AM

I will post photos of what I have and just sell/trade them.

cool! I will see how much I like them when they arrive and give you a shout...

I should have about 30 or so arriving in the next two days....hopefully the skelatal ones, and fingers crossed an Ultimoja token!

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com