31 replies to this topic

#1 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

halfway between Mars and Venus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:40 PM

Unlike some of the luckier members here I have just a few shelves in the corner of the study for display purposes so here, in one convenient montage, is what I have actually on display (now - boxed up at my parents' house is a different matter! :lol: )

http://www.deviantar.../view/22208375/

It's a fairly big file for anyone on dial-up, I'm afraid. Also, if you're looking for BBs specifically there's not many and they're all on the bottom shelf so you'll have to wait for the entire image to appear :lol:

Enjoy and feel free to comment! :lol:

Edited by fourth_heir, 21 May 2008 - 02:56 AM.

Visit my dA gallery to see my latest fanart (it's mainly TransFormers and Doctor Who but there is a Battle Beast gallery on there!)...
fhsig2.gif

#2 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:14 AM

Glad you like him - I made him from a Marvel Legends Colossus figure. B)

Here's his recent appearnce in ToyFare magazine... http://www.deviantar.../view/21426145/

Visit my dA gallery to see my latest fanart (it's mainly TransFormers and Doctor Who but there is a Battle Beast gallery on there!)...
fhsig2.gif

#3 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:57 AM

Recent shot of the shelves in my study...

http://www.deviantar...ation/53366950/

...you'll notice the BinalTech collection has vanished since last time - it's currently all boxed up in the cupboard 'cos I preferred the shelf being full of toys I could just pull down and play with

fhsig2.gif

#4 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:36 AM

Random recent addition...

Posted Image

Can't wait to move house again (had to move back to my parents' place for the last few months :D ) so I've got somewhere to display everything B)

fhsig2.gif

#5 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:35 PM

a few more random things that have wound up in my photobucket account for one reason or another recently :woot:

Anakin Skywalker
Posted Image

An'ya Kuro (The Dark Woman)
Posted Image

A'Sharad Hett
Posted Image

Luke Skywalker (concept design)
Posted Image

Darth Revan and Darth Malak
Posted Image

Megatron
Posted Image

Skywarp, Grimlock, Ultra Magnus and Hot Rod
Posted Image

Another Megatron
Posted Image
Posted Image

Vector Prime (valiant defender of cuddly toys everywhere it seems ^_^ )
Posted Image

Edited by fourth_heir, 04 November 2008 - 03:33 PM.

fhsig2.gif

#6 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:11 PM

"Dude - where's my ship?" Han and Chewie awoke from a wild night in Mos Eisley with no idea how they'd ended up in this state or why the Falcon was missing from it's hanger...
Posted Image

Finalists at this year's Best Dressed Mandalorian pageant...
Posted Image

fhsig2.gif

#7 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:02 PM

They had to get in at some point :bunny:

Posted Image

fhsig2.gif

#8 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:43 PM

Black is clearly this season's "in" colour :D I'm sorry Mr Lee - that brown look is soooo last year! B)

Posted Image

Sith Lords: (l-r) Darth Malak, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Darth Bane, Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus

fhsig2.gif

#9 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:05 AM

Who remembers Sectaurs? This one is Waspax, commander of the elite corps of Synax - the Sting Troopers.

Posted Image Posted Image

He was always my fave and the only one to survive the great toy giveaway of '93

fhsig2.gif

#10 89cpe

89cpe

sweep the leg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1510 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:03 PM

Who remembers Sectaurs? This one is Waspax, commander of the elite corps of Synax - the Sting Troopers.

Posted Image Posted Image

He was always my fave and the only one to survive the great toy giveaway of '93

i remember these guys, i used to have the one bug that you put the guys on. it had a black glove attached to it, that you put your hand into to fly it around and pretend it was its legs, it also had a switch to make its wings flap. that along with just about every toy you could possibly think of from the 80s my mother gave away. :clapping:

#11 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:06 AM

There were four large bugs like that (sounds like your describing Prince Dargon's Dragonflyer specifically) - I still have Trancula (resembling a big taratula unsurprisingly), Skulk's mount, from back then but it's a bit damaged these days and, although I have his harness and weapons, I don't have Skulk himself to sit on the back :) maybe I'll look him up on ebay sometime :lol:

fhsig2.gif

#12 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:08 AM

Perched atop my desktop's monitor - EVA-00 keeps an eye out for trouble...

Posted Image

and spies it in the form of Megatron from the japanese TF Henkei series!

Posted Image

Posted Image

fhsig2.gif

#13 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

More random stuff...

Rahm Kota
Posted Image

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Posted Image

Bumblebee (with custom original toy style armoured face - I've never liked what the animators did with him)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Jazz (evil alternate universe version from this year's BotCon)
Posted Image

Edited by fourth_heir, 29 July 2008 - 01:16 PM.

fhsig2.gif

#14 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:23 PM

Some of these figures are already elsewhere in the thread but I recently had a reason to photograph them all again and they make a good set :D

Anakin Skywalker
Posted Image

Antares Draco
Posted Image

An'ya Kuro
Posted Image

Asajj Ventress
Posted Image

A'Sharad Hett
Posted Image

Cade Skywalker
Posted Image

Darth Bane
Posted Image

Darth Malak
Posted Image

Darth Maul
Posted Image

Darth Nihilus
Posted Image

Darth Revan
Posted Image

Darth Sidious
Posted Image

Darth Talon
Posted Image

Darth Tyranus
Posted Image

Darth Vader
Posted Image

Ganner Krieg
Posted Image

General Grievous
Posted Image

Han Solo (early concept design)
Posted Image

Luke Skywalker (early concept design)
Posted Image

Luminara Unduli
Posted Image

Obi Wan Kenobi
Posted Image

Rahm Kota
Posted Image

Saesee Tiin
Posted Image

Sev
Posted Image

Tol Skorr
Posted Image

Yoda
Posted Image

Edited by fourth_heir, 04 November 2008 - 03:30 PM.

fhsig2.gif

#15 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

General Grievous (much improved on his earlier figures)
Posted Image

Galen Marek
Posted Image

Luke Skywalker
Posted Image

Mara Jade-Skywalker
Posted Image

Plo Koon
Posted Image

Kit Fisto (had to repaint all his skin - the lurid shades picked by the manufacturer were way out!)
Posted Image

Maris Brood
Posted Image

Darth Vader (based on his appearance in a "what if?..." type story once)
Posted Image

Leia Organa (based on her appearance as a Jedi in a "what if?..." type story once)
Posted Image

Mandalore the Indomitable
Posted Image

Boba Fett (original animated appearance)
Posted Image

Boba Fett
Posted Image

Dred Priest
Posted Image

Isabet Reau
Posted Image

Jango Fett
Posted Image

Edited by fourth_heir, 03 March 2009 - 03:01 PM.

fhsig2.gif

#16 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

Custom painted Clone Trooper I made for a friend
Posted Image

Aurra Sing
Posted Image

Emperor Palpatine (resurrected as a clone)
Posted Image

Luke Skywalker
Posted Image

Bultar Swan
Posted Image

Darth Shayd (custom character of my own)
Posted Image

Darth Vader (shortly before the unfortunate incident with the lava)
Posted Image

Darth Maleval
Posted Image

Emperor's Shadow Guard
Posted Image

Jango Fett
Posted Image

Han Solo
Posted Image

fhsig2.gif

#17 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:37 PM

He-Man
Posted Image

Iron Man
Posted Image

Lio Convoy (my fave Beast Wars figure :) )
Posted Image

Ultra Magnus
Posted Image

Sixliner
Posted Image

fhsig2.gif

#18 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:56 PM

Mace Windu
Posted Image

Wolverine
Posted Image

Hordak
Posted Image

fhsig2.gif

#19 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:56 PM

Anakin Skywalker
Posted Image

Corran Horn
Posted Image

Commander Gree
Posted Image

Clone Trooper
Posted Image

fhsig2.gif

#20 sherrie

sherrie

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts
  • Interests:toys, computers, games, reading

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

Awesome looking collection!

Question? You had a castle in the very first picture of your shelves (first post). What happened to it?

Selling on Ebay as Kinnikumart

Check out my Ebay Auctions
HERE

My Store is now Closed!
Selling on Ebay and here on the Forum too!. Pm me or email me.

#21 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:55 AM

If you mean the Edward Scissorhands snowglobe, it was a present I bought my girlfriend of the time - I haven't seen it displayed in her current home but I presume it's still in her possession.

fhsig2.gif

#22 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:53 PM

I like your Star Wars figure selections. We have very similar taste. Is the Darth Malevel set worth it? I've been wanting to pick it up for just him, but have a hard time justifying the cost. I've also tried finding the Cade/Talon 2 pack with good paint, the last one I found had bad paint on Talon. I completely missed some of those figures though. What set is the Revan and Malak from? The Malak looks different from the 30th ann version.. Also what series was that "What If Vader" from? I've never seen it.

I just picked up a few new Comic packs tonight, hopefully I'll get to do some reviews of them. I picked up the Lumiya/Luke pack....cause Lumiya just looked sick! Too bad her ankles don't move, and she comes with an extra head! Is that a first? Also got the Krayt/Sigel pack cause Krayt too looked sick. Then grabbed an Antares/Ganner pack for obvious reasons. Now I'm furiously trying to find that Vong/Katarn pack!

I have to say Hasbro has been very awesome with their Expanded Universe offerings the past couple of years! And they are getting better. Sigel's head sculpt and Lumiya's extra head were just very nicely done compared to all the continuously nappy looking Leias and other females.

Posted Image

#23 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:17 AM

Most of the Star Wars figures are lightsaber users, selected so they can compete in "Strictly 'Sabers!" - an X-Factor/Pop Idol/etc. type thread I run annually on another forum (Darth Revan won last year following Darth Vader's sensational defeat in the final) :D I'd like to say it was all my own idea but in reality it was started as a rival to my friend's "Clone Idol" thread using his huge clone trooper collection (his girlfriend is planning to launch "The Republic's Next Top Model" this year using her collection of female characters as an additional rival to both of us - should be a fun ratings war :) ).

I bought Maleval individually on ebay - I suppose the full set is worth it if you're a big stormtrooper fan or just want Jes so you can have the only girl trooper ever released since the others are all the standard stormie figure with alternate headsculpts. Maleval himself is a great figure (even if he does sneakily re-use Galen Marek's legs ;) ) - I was already planning to kitbash him when he was announced so that saved me some work :p

Revan and Malak were both released individually a couple of years ago (and have never been reissued in any other form AFAIK)- I bought them both from members of this very forum since neither of them ever seemed to get a UK release.

The 'What if...?' Vader is available in a comic pack with the 'What if...?' Leia - they both appear in an alternate "Empire Strikes Back" where Luke dies on Hoth and Leia ends up training under Yoda. If they're not on your toyshelves any more they're still common enough on ebay :D

The Imperial Knights are great figures aren't they? I love their uniform (although the kama is too long on the toy - I've cut it down to knee length, as in the comics, on my figures since the photos in this thread were taken) and will happily create a small army of them if we get any of the others released (would be nice to get Emperor Fel and Princess Marasiah in their knightly armour but I expect we'd get them in other outfits first). I have one of our fellow forumers here hunting for the latest batch of comic packs - a pity they weren't available quite in time for "Strictly 'Sabers!" this year. I started it up over the weekend - Stage 1: Round 1 ends tonight ;)

fhsig2.gif

#24 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:48 AM

Well, I've only seen the Revan and Malak once in person, so I guess I just don't recall them very well. Think they were in a comic shop.

The new Comic pack figs are sweet looking. I do have complaints though. Siegel's armor isn't as dark as Draco's or Gannan's, but her scale is perfect. Her hood is kind of odd too. Krayt and Lumiya's weapons were stuck to their hands, and neither have ankle movement. One of Krayt's sabers once removed will never be held in that hand again. :D And the other doesn't hold well either, but you can slot them down his back armor which is cool. Lumiya's whip was fine stuck in the hand, but it bugged the snot out of me, so I removed it, She can still hold it, but it easily falls out. Her unmasked head looks great, but is kind of stiff on the figure. I wish Hasbro would stop sticking the weapons in the figures hands when packing them. The bands they use warps the fingers and make it almost impossible for many of them to hold their weapons once removed. But really they are great figures. Luke still sucks...:D

Either way my recent acquisitions of the sith and jedi nature have caused me to make a big list of saber wielders that I'm gonna end up buying. :)

Posted Image

#25 fourth_heir

fourth_heir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:22 AM

Sigel Dare
Posted Image

Lumiya
Posted Image

Luke Skywalker
Posted Image

Darth Krayt
Posted Image

Han Solo
Posted Image

Edited by fourth_heir, 06 March 2010 - 03:58 PM.

fhsig2.gif

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com