Oh, boy... Did I learn a lot from trial and error!
I am definitely gonna make new molds for these guys and do them seperately! Also, I need to add some length to the bottom of the feet to allow for some more overflow and settling of the casting material (I can only assume this is because of the immense pressure caused by being in the pressure pot! And boy did I grossly overestimate how much material I would need for the casting process... So much wasted rubber!!!
Also,,, it sets fast, so I didn't get good pours on either character because of how I set up 2 characters in one mold. I'm gonna try some new casts next week after I get a new gasket for my pressure pot (the one it came with was leaky).
Anyway, I hope you had fun looking at some of my failures! Hopefully the next ones will turn out better and I won't have to waste anymore money