Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

All you non-posters, speak up! That means you...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 29 July 2002 - 05:18 PM

Hey! This thread is for everyone who hasn't posted much (or, at all). Speak up! When did you get into MUSCLE collecting? What are your favorite MUSCLEs? What other toy lines do you like? Do you pick your nose and chew it?

-Nathan

PS- I pick, but don't chew. Usually.

#2 WarOmnimon

WarOmnimon

King Exkaiser Haro!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 August 2002 - 10:01 AM

That. Would. Be. Me.

I just got into MUSCLE, so I don't have anything yet. I plan on stocking hard on the 10-packs at Toybliss though... If mom lets me. Hey, 16 without his own money, what am I to do?
Current Avatar Harobot King Exkaiser
AKA The Daikaiju Battle Guy

#3 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 06 August 2002 - 10:20 AM

Good googly-moogly! Somebody actually responded to this thread! Anyway, welcome to the group! So how did you get interested in MUSCLEs? They seem to be a bit before your time (because I'm older than dirt, and I remember playing with them when I was ten :)), so I'm curious.

-Nathan

#4 BradH

BradH

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 August 2002 - 06:36 PM

hi Nathan !

Im still alive and well.

tryin to work on a long over due update for the daily muscle.

just gotta figure out why my computer wont upload any pics. :)

As far as collecting, i started when they first came out, had quite a few but after selling some at garage sales for candy money :angry: , throwing them off the roof with homemade parachutes tied to em (lawnmowers got those mostly) fireworks (putting them in the tops of rockets) and the ever so popular sand pits filled with water in the sandbox, i thought my muscle collection was gone forever.

But a couple of years or so ago i was cleaning out some old junk in my closet and what did i find but a sole survivor of my collection, # 227.

I was so excited when i found him due to it bringing back all the memories.
So i started looking on ebay and the web for muscle related material, and since then ive have finally collected all the poster figures and satan-cross and a few other muscle things, and met a buch of cool muscleheads in the process. B)

My favorite muscle is #153

My first muscle was #187. Got him out of the nestle quick can, and he had a nice chocolate smell to him for a long time.

I always wanted to collect all the M.I.M.P. figures but just dont have the funds to do it right yet.

Someday i would like to get a full set of the Tourtured Souls figures (both sets) made by Mcfarlane toys. They are morbid but i think they are cool.

Well i gotsta g-o

Brad H.

#5 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 13 August 2002 - 01:44 PM

what i really want from everybody that hasnt posted yet is to go to the got toys section and list what they have for trade, or go to the need toys section and see what they have that i need!!

can i get an amen! :lol:
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com