• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kingkarl

kingkarl

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:muscle, street fighter, combat sports, pro wrestling, taxidermy, hard drinking and being an all round good egg!

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:51 AM

Hello one and all

I've picked up the kidrobot vega player 1 and 2 figures and wondered if anyone knows what the ratio stated on the figure checklist means?

I don't know anything about this line and just bought them, cheaply I think at about £13?, on a whimsy but what baffles me is that player 1 vega's ratio thing is stated ?/??.

I assume it's a rarity scale.  e.g  P1 balrog is 1/40 so does that mean a one in forty average of having one in a blind bag?  I cant imagine how the hell they'd work that out.  OR it can't possibly suggest that only forty were made?

any ideas?

edit:

found out it's a production/availability ratio so 1/40  would mean out of forty figures, one should be the figure in question.  quite obvious now I think about it....!

feel free to delete this thread if needs be.

Edited by kingkarl, 02 June 2016 - 06:30 AM.

#2 typicalstereo

typicalstereo

Half Ironman/Half Sausage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Looking for Germs, McNuggets, WoN Mario stuff, and Friday the 13th (and horror in general).

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:32 PM

Have you checked out the kidrobot forums at kidrobot.com? They can give you a super-detailed explanation of the ratios.  Including what the ?/?? might actually be.  You could also see if anyone has mapped out some street fighter cases.  These "maps" can help you locate specific figures you are looking for.  All this assuming that no one has tampered with the cases, of course.  Kidrobot always claims that the case assortments are completely random, but this is not always the case.  

Check them out. 

#3 kingkarl

kingkarl

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:muscle, street fighter, combat sports, pro wrestling, taxidermy, hard drinking and being an all round good egg!

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:57 PM

Thanks man.  The whole ?/?? is bugging me a bit so I'll have a look at those.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com