#51 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:57 PM

Webcam thing was a bust, borne of a total misunderstanding. The webcam in question is built into a laptop, not a standalone one, meaning it's not exactly packing a lot of megapixels and would be incredibly inconvenient for a webcam game entirely.

As for the Slivers deck, I've had a nearly 100% foiled deck I built two years ago, so this one just complements that one very, very well. When I do play, don't expect to see that list's inferior pieces still hanging around. Mwahahaha.

#52 lwrathi

lwrathi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:38 PM

WOO

Camera fixed, ready for play, wednesday or weekend
\\

Edit: I am on Thanksgiving Break, message me for a game.

Edited by lwrathi, 23 November 2009 - 03:30 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#53 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

WOO

Camera fixed, ready for play, wednesday or weekend

I should be able to play some games this weekend. Like Friday Night. :unsure:

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#54 lwrathi

lwrathi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:59 PM

ready to go, need to practice for standard on saturday

#55 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:34 AM

ready to go, need to practice for standard on saturday

I should be able to play a few games Friday around 7:30-8:00 our time.

I will never quit.

#56 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:42 PM

Nope, can't do it tonight. :lol:

I will never quit.

#57 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:26 AM

:lol:

I haven't had any time to play or even think about MTG recently, but incredibly good news! Skype is now 720p HD capable! And the Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 that we've been recommending fully supports HD!

Sborders, I think we're going to have to squeeze a game in here soon. I have just got to try 720p HD!
Posted Image

#58 JudasRipper

JudasRipper

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:50 AM

Hey guys im kinda new but no one around me plays magic no more T___T but i have a nice cam and every thing my skype is Judas_Ripper im not all ways on skype but im on trillon 24/7 heres my SN

aim:Pancakeslime

msn:Monstermash7734

Yahoo:Ryluskun
I well be free all day today and skype is on all day in case some one wnats to play im up for a few games

Hit me up not that good at magic but would love to play

Edited by JudasRipper, 27 January 2010 - 10:59 AM.

#59 Longtimegoon

Longtimegoon

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:43 PM

Another option is to use online client to play

The one I use, Lackey ( http://www.lackeyccg.com ) allows you to play with all the cards ever made. They make it for mac and the pc

It also allows you to play other ccgs. There are typically around 50 people on the servers during the evenings and at least 20 during most of the day so finding a game isnt that hard.

Hope that helps.

#60 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:07 PM

This might be the wrong place but it is related a few weeks back the local comic store near me was giving out free packs of Promo Magic cards each had 4 holo copys of one card in them they was slightly curved though. I have no idea what they are worth or if they are good cards since im not a Magic player all I have is these cards and a two player deck set I got for £1 new Im a Yugioh Player instead.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#61 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:28 PM

I'd really be up for the Calciderm or Reckless Wurm sets. They look awesome!

#62 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

Those are old Friday Night Magic prize sets. Apparently they didn't send them back when the tournament was cancelled.

StarCity Games values Calciderm at $2, Reckless Wurm at $1, and Boomerang at $3. The curling is a natural thing for all foils to do. In packs over three years old, you can almost always tell if there is a foil in a pack by the way the pack looks.

If you play Yugioh, you might try playing Magic-- the game is an excellent game that you will probably appriciate if you enjoy Yugioh for the gameplay aspect.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#63 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:42 PM

Those are old Friday Night Magic prize sets. Apparently they didn't send them back when the tournament was cancelled.

StarCity Games values Calciderm at $2, Reckless Wurm at $1, and Boomerang at $3. The curling is a natural thing for all foils to do. In packs over three years old, you can almost always tell if there is a foil in a pack by the way the pack looks.

If you play Yugioh, you might try playing Magic-- the game is an excellent game that you will probably appriciate if you enjoy Yugioh for the gameplay aspect.

I did Try Magic well the 360 Live Arcade version that follows the offical rules. Im really bad at it and could not beat the final boss. I doubt Id know any one in my Area that plays it just like with Yugioh and no where dose Tornaments or locals near by either guess Ill have to Learn by nearly 8 year old brother (he's 8 in a few weeks) how to play Yugioh. I have plenty of Themed decks made up out of the cards at least 18+ most would be really low tier in Tornament play.

Thanks for telling where they came from though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#64 gcilley

gcilley

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:05 PM

Howdy... My friend and I have been playing via webcam for about a week now and we are having great success.

Hit me up if you're on Skype. We've been playing a bunch of EDH but I have casual as well as a Type II I'd like to mess with if anyone is interested.

My username is cilleysf. I don't know exactly when I'll be on but usually around 10 PM - 2 AM Pacific (6 AM - 10 AM GMT).

#65 djtresr

djtresr

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:03 AM

Wanted to know if you guys still did this. Me and a few friends have been wanting to do this for a while and i finally looked into seeing if it was something already up and running. How many of you are there?? i got about 3 friends willing to play/join.

#66 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

Sadly I haven't played in quite some time. I've had some stuff going on in the evenings which cuts into my free time. However, in the future I definitely hope to play regularly again.

In the meantime, you, your friends, and others are welcome to use this thread to get organized. :lol:
Posted Image

#67 djtresr

djtresr

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:42 PM

Yea i havent ever used skype but id really like th opportunity to play other people cause playing the same old friends over and over again can get stale. IDK if its possible but if you can make groups on skype yall should get this rolling on a bigger scale. Ive thought a couple times how much i would pay for a program listing every magic the gathering card and build decks on the program and use them against AI opponents. but it could also be brought online vs human opponents. i have the time and patience to go through all the cards but i dont have the programming skills lol.

#68 ICUHitman

ICUHitman

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

my skype account is ICUHitman. I live on the east coast in the middle of nowhere now. I took a chance on searching for this MTG webcam thing< i am available all night tonight to play.

#69 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:46 AM

Yea i havent ever used skype but id really like th opportunity to play other people cause playing the same old friends over and over again can get stale. IDK if its possible but if you can make groups on skype yall should get this rolling on a bigger scale. Ive thought a couple times how much i would pay for a program listing every magic the gathering card and build decks on the program and use them against AI opponents. but it could also be brought online vs human opponents. i have the time and patience to go through all the cards but i dont have the programming skills lol.

my skype account is ICUHitman. I live on the east coast in the middle of nowhere now. I took a chance on searching for this MTG webcam thing< i am available all night tonight to play.

You guys hang tight. I would like to play some but I am not able to right now. I am in the middle of trying to join the reserves. So I send my free time studying for the ASVAB and exsersizing. But I would love to play when everything settles down.

sborders

I will never quit.

#70 Merrit321

Merrit321

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:06 PM

Well, I've been snooping this article for a week or so, and I think I've made myself a pretty solid setup. I only have a webcam, so I couldn't take pictures of the setup, just its POV.

Skype stuff: Merrit321/Central Time/5-10 PM Most weekdays and weekends

Attached Files

#71 lwrathi

lwrathi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

Hello all!

I am always on Skype, Endlesswrath is most of the time ready to rock!

#72 lostgenius

lostgenius

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:20 PM

Hello, I'm new to this site, and new to MTG. Well, I was wondering if anyone still plays MTG via webcam on this site. If so please let me know, and I would gladly set up a time and date with someone. Thanks!

~lostgenius

#73 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:10 AM

Hello, I'm new to this site, and new to MTG. Well, I was wondering if anyone still plays MTG via webcam on this site. If so please let me know, and I would gladly set up a time and date with someone. Thanks!

~lostgenius

Hello lostgenius,

While I am completely still interested in playing webcam Magic, the reality is that at this point in time, I have zero free time to do so. :) The other guy who used to play on a regular basis is super busy as well, sborders.

But maybe some of the other guys in this thread will play. Try sending them PMs if they don't respond here in a day or two.

Good luck!
Posted Image

#74 bfbhemlock

bfbhemlock

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:44 AM

I'm also looking for a few people to play magic with via web cam if y'all still have people playing my skype is bfbhemlock email me @ bfb_hemlock@yahoo.com and we can get some games going Ive been itching to play the new mill deck I built :o

#75 Planeswalkerwalk

Planeswalkerwalk

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:23 AM

So Hi folks :)

This was the first link brought up by a google "Magic the gathering webcam" search! I would love to join the skype playing community!
My webcam is attached to my laptop, but.. well. I tried it out with a friend over skype, and he was perfectly able to register all my cards, including tapped and untapped land. I am hoping we can get matches going on the aforementioned days available. =) Mine are kind of any day at all, any time. Just would need to know someone else would be interested to join. My skype address is: Adam.elias80. :D

Hope to see ya around,
Planeswalkerwalk (equipped Player's shenanigans are unblockable if an opponent controls a planeswalker)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com