Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Want a mythic legions dwarf and skull head.

Mythic Legions Dwarf Skull

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:57 PM

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a mythic legions dwarf (particularly the black armored one) and one of the skull heads from one of the mythic legions skeleton figures. I want to use them for a custom I want to make. But I don't want to pay the ridiculous prices I've seen them going for on e-bay. Can anyone help me out? Does anyone have any extras they'd be willing to part with for a fair price? Let me know, and maybe we can work something out.                   

Attached Files

#2 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

Hey guys, this is an update...The price of the M.L. dwarf is just too much, so I settled for a Tyrion Lannister instead for $10.00 and free shipping. I might be looking for a skull head to replace his with, if not I'll modify his head to look rotten/decomposing. I'm going to make a custom Tyrion wight out of him :o

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mythic Legions, Dwarf, Skull

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com