#51 Khaos Kruzer

Khaos Kruzer

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 01:36 PM

WARNING: Contains Spoilers!

Alright, the people on the gamefaqs message boards have been playing the game, and supposedly unlocked all the hidden characters. Here is a complete character list according to their information:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1. Kinnikuman / King Muscle
2. Kinnikuman Great (Kamehame version)
3. Terryman
4. Beetlebomb / Geronimo
5. Warsman
6. Robin Mask
7. Buffalo Man
8. Khan Man / Mongol Man (Ramenman with mask and shoulder gaurd)
9. Brocken Jr.
10. Rikishiman / Sosumi
11. New Sunshine (Lv.3 finisher = Grinder)
12. Shivano / Ashuraman
13. Neptuneman
14. Big the Budo
15. Star Face / Pentagon
16. Black Hole / Dark Vortex
17. Manitoban / Canada Man
18. Specialman
19. Skullduggery
20. The Ninja
21. Prince Kamehame / King Lou Ow
22. Kinnikuman Mantaro / Kid Muscle
23. Terry Kenyon
24. Wally Tusket
25. Dik Dik Van Dik
26. Kevin Mask
27. Jaeger
28. Checkmate
29. Eskara (Mars) / Scarface (Malace)
30. Hanzo
31. Bonecold
32. Ricardo (Human)
33. Comrad Turbinsky

Secret Characters

34.Lord Flash (Warsman disguised)
35.Devil Buffalo Man (Buffalo Man with one horn broken off and shoulder gaurd)
36.Kenka Man (Unmasked Neptuneman - looks like Hulk Hogan)
37.Barracuda (Robin Mask disguised)
38.Ricardo(demon form - looks similar to Violator)
39.Neptune King(Unmasked Budo)
40.Akuma Shogun/Rogue Shogun
41.Kinnikuman Great (Terryman Version)
42.Sunshine(GCN version - Lv.3 finisher = Gate of Darkness)
43.Ramenman
44.Kinniku Mantaro(Mantaro with his battle-style clothing)
45.Mayumi Kinnikuman
46.Vance McMadd(The Chairman)
47.Kinnikuman Suguru(Kinnikuman with his battle-style clothing)
48.Goldman(Akuma Shogun's "true" form)

Overall not a bad roster. Although, there were a few that I would have liked to see in here. Several people thought that many of these characters could have been alternate outfits (ie. Mantaro / New outfit Mantaro, Ramenman / Mongolman, etc.).
Okay, I have a hole in my head. So what?

#52 Khaos Kruzer

Khaos Kruzer

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 04:19 PM

EVEN MORE SPOILERS!

Thanks to HayatoIchimonji, from the GameFAQs message board, we now know how to unlock all the hidden characters. This time, it is not as easy. You have to do more than just collecting all the Kinkeshi.

Only read ahead if you seriously want to know this.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Okay then, this is exactly what he posted:

"Ramenman - 50 Kinkeshi

Old Sunshine - 100 Kinkeshi

Kinnikuman Great ( Blackoutfit Terryman Moveset ) - Complete Tag Tournament Mode with Kinnikuman and Kinnikuman Great ( Tan outfit Prince Kame Hame moveset )

Kenkaman - Complete Mask Hunt Mode

Neptune King - Complete Tag Tournament Mode with Neptuneman and Big The Budo

Akuma Shogun - Complete Tag Tournament mode with Ashuraman and Old Sunshine

Goldman - Complete Kinkeshi Mode

Devil Buffaloman - Win Tag Tournament with Kinnikuman and Mongolman

Lord Baracuda - Win Tournament mode with Robin Mask

Incio ( Vance McMadd ) - 10 wins in survival mode

Kinniku Mayumi - 300 Kinkeshi and 10 wins in survival mode ( if you already have 10 wins in survival mode just get 300 kinkeshi and he will be unlocked )

Kinniku Mantaro ( Blue and Red w/ Gold stripe ) - 200 Kinkeshi and Beat Tournament mode with Kevin Mask

Evil Ricardo - Beat Tournament mode with Kinniku Mantaro ( Blue and Green w/ Purple Stripe )

Lord Flash - Beat Tournament Mode with Kevin Mask ( not sure if there is a Kinkeshi Requirement b/c the game never told me I unlocked him )

Kinniku Suguru - Beat Team Mode with the following team in this order Ramenman/Geronimo/Robinmask/Neptuneman/Kinnikuman..Then win one round with a character then lose teh next with teh character, repeat this until you have completed the mode. So Win with Ramenman then lose.
Win with Geronimo then lose. Win with Robinmask then lose. Win with Neptuneman then lose. Win with Kinnikuman

Character profiles - Go to options, 3rd option from the bottom. Everytime you unlock a character you unlock another character profile.

Ending Credit - Everytime you unlock a character the endings credits change.

6th Machine in Kinkeshi Mode - Complete the first 5 machines and a 6th machine will appear. These are the last 3 kinkeshi for the collection."
Okay, I have a hole in my head. So what?

#53 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 09:04 AM

Kinniku Mantaro ( Blue and Red w/ Gold stripe ) - 200 Kinkeshi and Beat Tournament mode with Kevin Mask

I love how you gotta unlock kids new outfit. The only characters that i want to try to unlock first are Evil Ricardo and Lord Flash, after that Il just get them as I go along.

Posted Image

#54 Drax

Drax

N°1 Chojin Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 11:39 AM

In fact to Unlock Goldman it's like Kenkaman, you need to finish Mask Mode.

#55 Protoman

Protoman

Transformers Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Transformers, Kinnikuman, 80s/90s toys, video games

Posted 17 May 2004 - 08:20 PM

http://ps2.ign.com/o...639/639264.html

Enjoy!!! Looks great! Also has tons more people (Cool Canada Man)

#56 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:11 PM

:D Damn that game looks great! I can't wait till it comes out! Does anyone know the exact date of the release?
Posted Image

#57 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 18 May 2004 - 01:20 AM

Damn that game looks great! I can't wait till it comes out! Does anyone know the exact date of the release?

June 29th

#58 DmP_KinnkiShogun

DmP_KinnkiShogun

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Anime,freestyle rapping,writing fanfictions

Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:40 AM

[SIZE=7][COLOR=gray]Yo i'm new here nice to meet you guys this game looks great the charas.are looking refreahed and the action is heart pounding. i can't wait for it to come out this june.I don't know the date but i know it's this june so keep a look out.[/QUOTE][QUOTE]power is glory death is a weakness
Power is glory death is a weakness[FONT=Optima][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=gray]

#59 ForteDX

ForteDX

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 12:01 PM

Thought I'd give a heads up, but if you're willing, most Gamestop stores have this game as a demo, and you can get one too, if you pre order it. My friend at the store just gave it to me, so I'm not sure EXACTLY how to get it, but just ask anyway. Great demo, though the time is sped up unfairly.

#60 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 24 May 2004 - 03:09 PM

I don't know the date but i know it's this june so keep a look out.

Once again, June 29th....

#61 TigerPrawnMaster

TigerPrawnMaster

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:All things MUSCLE :)

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:29 PM

Why oh why can't this be on the gamecube...

#62 Liokaiserbf

Liokaiserbf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 09:58 AM

Just got my new PSM magazine in the mail yestarday and there was a review of this game in it already. gave it a 7 out of ten, mainly because there is NO SINGLES MODE. all tag, no big to me really but I find that kinda dumb. Also yeah found out no CAW mode.

Said this is a "hell" of a fun party/multiplayer game.

Also in this issue is a heck of alot more news on Rumble Rose, OLAP is one of the girls finishers (well there is a shot of a light skinned blonde black girl putting the blonde gal we have been seen already in it) Also I think there could be a suprise guest star from a little fighter game we all know.

I won't go into who just pick up this issue to check it out.

Now I await to see someone have a sign in a WWE event with a McMahon fears McMadd sign.

On a side note it's IGWF, what they show in the toon actually and I think there may actually be an IWF in the wrestling world. I need to check because I think we (my local area) had a International Wrestling Federation come here once or twice.

#63 TigerPrawnMaster

TigerPrawnMaster

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:All things MUSCLE :)

Posted 26 May 2004 - 10:10 AM

What the fudge? No singles, no CAW? They left out some of the most important components in ANY wrestling game... Man... I also have heard alot of the characters are exact clones of eachother. Lets hope this is false, because what does it matter if you ahve 40 characters if half of them are clones ^_^.

I really dislike the idea of leaving out CAW and singles... What if you just want a quick wrestling match?

#64 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 05:23 PM

Wow, no singles or CAW modes? That is a huge surprise and very disappointing. I think I'll be enjoying my GC UM game more than this one.

#65 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 10:51 PM

I thought one of the only things the Cube version had to improve upon was the CAW mode. Now this one dosen't even have one?? That really sucks. I hope its still a really great game, because I'm still buying it the day it comes out. :D
Posted Image

#66 Muscleman

Muscleman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 07:24 AM

Just watched the intro and wanted to say a few things. The song you hear in the intro is the old Kinnikuman theme in Japan (the first one). Akira Kushida sings it, he is a legend there, he made themes for a lot of shows.

I also wanted to point out that one of the characters looks strangely like Hulk Hogan. He even uses the finisher Hogan used in Japan, the Axe Bomber (a clotheline). Do you think Hogan was an inspiration for that character (long blond hair, moustache (or is it mustache in English i don't know, no i am not Monsieur Cheeks), red costume...
Posted Image

#67 bizman316

bizman316

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 09:12 AM

From what I was reading there is no CAW like was said earlier in this discussion, but there is a single mode. I've looked on a few sights and they all say that there is a single mode and I think 5 other modes. So for you guys that were worried about the single mode not being in there, you don't have to worry any more because it is. Just thought you guys would like to know :D

#68 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 10:09 AM

I also wanted to point out that one of the characters looks strangely like Hulk Hogan. He even uses the finisher Hogan used in Japan, the Axe Bomber (a clotheline). Do you think Hogan was an inspiration for that character (long blond hair, moustache (or is it mustache in English i don't know, no i am not Monsieur Cheeks), red costume...

You must be referring to Neptuneman. I'm pretty sure that his character is based on Hulk Hogan.
Posted Image

#69 Muscleman

Muscleman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 10:35 AM

You must be referring to Neptuneman.

You're right, i was talking about Neptuneman (i checked). You're lucky you're going to get those games in the States. In France, a lot of people still remember Kinnikuman but the legacy of Broken and his son lives on...
Posted Image

#70 ssbmMARIOmaster

ssbmMARIOmaster

A Mario Manic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 11:21 AM

Hi, im new.

I cant wait for the new Ultimate Muscle game for the ps2. Im planning on getting it when it's realeased with a new ps2 along with it. So what im wondering is the game basically a ported version on the GCN one with new bells and whistles?

#71 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 10:01 PM

Hi, im new.

I cant wait for the new Ultimate Muscle game for the ps2. Im planning on getting it when it's realeased with a new ps2 along with it. So what im wondering is the game basically a ported version on the GCN one with new bells and whistles?

Alan Mask?
Posted Image

#72 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:01 AM

Its gonna be a real shame if there is indeed no singles mode....how can i have Kevin Mask win over Kid Muscle in a one on one now? CAW mode, although I really like it, am not all that sad about it not being in.

I think there are only a few characters that are clonned, mainly due to second outfits (Kid Muscle, BuffaloMan, Ramen Man, etc..)

Posted Image

#73 blocken4ages

blocken4ages

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:General of the Militant Muscle Team

Posted 01 June 2004 - 06:05 PM

Im sad that there is no CAW mode i heard there would be one, but I guess I read so happily that my wishful thoughts come through. ^_^ The Game Cube mode is just horrid though. I hate the Poison Six Pack. Why not try to put as many characters as possible, or make a smackdown like CAW? You can make anyone there.
All over the place.

#74 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 06:26 AM

At least this game has The Grand Canyon as a battle setting. But I wonder about the COMPLETE and ACCURATE Poison 6-Pack being in it.
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

#75 blocken4ages

blocken4ages

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:General of the Militant Muscle Team

Posted 05 June 2004 - 06:38 PM

I hope this game comes out I will pee my pants at my local Kay Bee if the game deos not come out. I'm the mush of a Muscle Zealot. :mellow:
All over the place.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com