• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:39 AM

Recently recorded a toy podcast with my cousin who is a fellow collector and wanted to share it with all of you. There's some salty language at times so probably best not to play it in front of your kids or wives for that matter. We plan to do these periodically. I welcome any feedback; hope to turn a few of you into regular listeners. Enjoy.

Mud Puppets Radio:

https://soundcloud.c...rried-with-toys

#2 BodegaJustice

BodegaJustice

Anything But Beautiful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling LRG, Boglins

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:10 PM

enjoyable listen!

#3 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:28 AM

Happy to hear you liked it.

#4 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:37 PM

Fun stuff! There are some great threads here which can be mined for topics for other podcasts too.

And the suicide mini Boglin is awesome, him and the ghost are probably my 2 favorites. Maybe the ghost is the boglinafter pulling the trigger?

#5 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 02:32 PM

I'd love to get members of the LRG community involved in the podcast so I'll be sure to take your suggestion and mine the threads for future topics. I was able to snag the ghost mini Boglin in a trade but my cousin wasn't parting with Ole Trigger Finger. I don't blame him.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com