#1 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

Update - 11/30/2010:

Here's some pics of initial casts from the molds I made last week! I'm too busy to make much to order right now - but I will have these available on a limited basis starting next week. PM me with requests - I can fill a few orders before the holidays, and others will have to wait until Later January. Of course, you can place an order, but just know that I can only fill a few before December 17th - others I will fill after January 18th.

The two in the middle are my casts - the originals are the far left and right. The ghost is clear with gold sparkles, and the behemoth is purple (to match the original) with blue swirls in places.
Posted Image

The first blue cast - as per one of your requests. I know a ghost was requested in this color, but here's a color test on the Behemoth
Posted Image

These are my custom Kapuke-ki Propaganda figures! Ke-ki-stein and Ghostu-ke-ki!
Posted Image

Old Text:

Hey guys! I've been posting in the MUSCLE section of the board - I'm casting some modified MUSCLE figures out of resin. When I found the old MUSCLES a few weeks ago, I also came accross my (near) complete set of Monsters in My Pocket series 1! Sweet! Now I'm wondering if any of you guys would be interested in some hand cast resin repros of any of the figures? I can only do one or two, but I can do any color! I'm only missing one of the figures. I'd like to cast Behemoth - with sparkels and all that. :D I'll be modifying Frankenstein as well ---> Cthulu-stein. Any takers?

Edited by RampageToys, 30 November 2010 - 04:44 PM.

#2 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:30 PM

A 'Ghost' would be cool.
There's probably some other people who would be interested in that sculpt as well as myself. :D

#3 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

Funny you should say that! I have 5 of them, and the detached head will make for a really fun resin figure - AND I would LOVE to tear one appart :D I'll Get an OG and a mod ready for molding next week! If I hear of more interest before I make any molds, I can do them all in a single mold - and save a bundle of silicone!

A 'Ghost' would be cool.
There's probably some other people who would be interested in that sculpt as well as myself. :D

#4 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

Master of the Palm and Foot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:47 PM

Aye, seconding the ghost, especially in the "missing" colors the others were cast in. I'd love to see the Skeleton get the same love too, though not sure if anyone else would be interested in them besides me.

#5 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:06 AM

This is something I would be interested in, my money would be one most ppl going for the behemoth figure. Personally I would like the Jotun Troll or Spring heeled Jack anymore takers on these ones??? :D

Edited by Daxel101uk, 08 November 2010 - 11:36 AM.

“I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.â€￾ Bill Hicks R.I.P
My Collection
http://www.littlerub...=0

#6 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:56 PM

This is something I would be interested in, my money would be one most ppl going for the behemoth figure. Personally I would like the Jotun Troll or Spring heeled Jack anymore takers on these ones??? :good:

Well, Behemoth and ghost are on the top of the list. Still over a week to gather opions befre any molds get made ;)

#7 keywolf

keywolf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:42 AM

I vote Werewolf!

#8 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

www.monstercollecting.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:06 AM

Behemoth would be my choice! I am sure that surprises everyone :good:

Do you have any photographs of resin figures you have created?
Which colours have you already cast before?

www.monstercollecting.com

#9 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:11 AM

Do you have any photographs of resin figures you have created?
Which colours have you already cast before?

um...

http://www.littlerub...mp;#entry281896

#10 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Mini Monocoloured Rubber and Plastic Figures from everywhere. Mainly MIMPs, Gormiti, OMFG!

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

A 'Ghost' would be cool.
There's probably some other people who would be interested in that sculpt as well as myself. :)

Could be possible to have a Clear Ghost with sparklings inside? Something like Exogini, you know?

There is a picture to show you how should be the result.

ANYWAY THUMBS UP FOR GHOSTS!!!!!! ;)

Attached Files

Edited by GormTransMonsters, 09 November 2010 - 01:54 PM.

#11 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:33 PM

Could be possible to have a Clear Ghost with sparklings inside? Something like Exogini, you know?

There is a picture to show you how should be the result.

ANYWAY THUMBS UP FOR GHOSTS!!!!!! :)

I'm working on the sparkles ;-) So far ghost is winning. I'll be doing behemoth regardless ;) That was always my favorite figure!

For more pictures of my resin work you can check out my flickr page: http://www.flickr.co...s/27483582@N00/

I have a section on there for resin, etc.

#12 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:53 PM

Just curious, which figure is it you're missing? You mentioned you had all but one.

#13 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:38 AM

Just curious, which figure is it you're missing? You mentioned you had all but one.

I can't remember exactly what it looked like... I just remember a friend of mine had it, and he would never give it up... I think it had 2 heads or something... It deffinitely was one of the figures with a "25" inside the little circle.

#14 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

That sounds like Coatlicue with the dual heads, or possibly the Jotun Troll:
http://monstercollec...1-matchbox.html

Was hoping it was something I had a spare of that I could send you one to finish your set. >.<

#15 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:24 PM

That sounds like Coatlicue with the dual heads, or possibly the Jotun Troll:
http://monstercollec...1-matchbox.html

Was hoping it was something I had a spare of that I could send you one to finish your set. >.<

Turns out I was totally wrong. I looked through that list and checked out mi figures - I'm missing 2. The Ogre and the Kraken. The kraken is the one my friend would never give up... the Ogre must have just gotten lost somewhere...

I have tons of doubles though (including green t-rex and yellow jotun troll and 30 others...). Any good way to sell (aside from e-bay). I'm not looking to collect - I just want to make resin versions :-) If anyone has some spare legos (regular brick shaped (4 pegs long I think), I'd be willing to trade for some of these MIMP! Or, if you have any MUSCLE figures (claw or multi-armed guys)... I suppose I should post elsewhere if I'm looking to trade...

#16 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:57 PM

I want a clear ghost with glitter too!!
That would be bad ass!!!

Edited by jlspeth, 11 November 2010 - 05:57 PM.

#17 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:58 PM

im guessing, instead of holding his ghost head, holding a cupcake head~?

#18 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:44 PM

im guessing, instead of holding his ghost head, holding a cupcake head~?

Well, yes... I was intending on molding a 'normal' version first (then castin sparkles, etc.), then modifying the original to fit my cupcake monster theme ;)

Behemoth will just be fun to cast with stuff inside and in SUPER bright colors!

#19 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:49 PM

I'd take a 'normal' clear sparkle version.

#20 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:23 PM

I'd be interested in purchasing an orange, pine green and "series 2" blue Ghost from you if possible. It always bugs me a tiny bit that some colors were missing. :X

Edited by KungFuMan, 11 November 2010 - 09:35 PM.

#21 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:27 AM

I'd be interested in purchasing an orange, pine green and "series 2" blue Ghost from you if possible. It always bugs me a tiny bit that some colors were missing. :X

Hate to dissapoint, but I've only got series 1 figures... is there much difference between 1 and 2's ghost figure? In any case, all the colors you metioned are totally a go :p

#22 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:27 AM

Actually meant just the color, like so: http://www.monsterco....com/m-b-49.jpg . The ghost game in two the series 2 colors, but was excluded from the other two shades, one of which being this one.

#23 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:38 AM

Well looks like the 'Ghost' and the 'Behemoth' are the winners well if you do make these figs I would be interested in which colours you go for, keep us posted maybe black and white if you could mix colours would be cool (YIN YANG MIMP) :p

Edited by Daxel101uk, 12 November 2010 - 12:18 PM.

“I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.â€￾ Bill Hicks R.I.P
My Collection
http://www.littlerub...=0

#24 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:11 PM

Actually meant just the color, like so: http://www.monsterco....com/m-b-49.jpg . The ghost game in two the series 2 colors, but was excluded from the other two shades, one of which being this one.

Got it. That's a nice color for sure!

Well looks like the 'Ghost' and the 'Behemoth' are the winners well if you do make these figs I would be interested in which colours you go for, keep us posted maybe black and white if you could mix colours would be cool (YIN YANG MIMP) :p

Well, I'd make the colors that were requested of course! I'll also make the whole rainbow and sell them randomly :lol: I'd be down with painting some a well - I do love to paint minis now and then (I should get some pics up...). Looks like I'll be making some molds around next weekend. I'll keep you all updated.

In the meantime, if anyone is in the Seattle area I have a show opening tonight - info is here: www.shoptastyart.com

#25 RampageToys

RampageToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:03 PM

Hey all - just wanted to let you know that I put some new pictures up in my thread on the MUSCLE forum - in case you were wondering what sort of effects/results I can get with clear/translucent resin, there is some evidence over there :mike:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com