• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230892060467?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Bob is the winner of this board game...
However crazy price like ever on this Italian MIMPs.
I don't understand why considering their very bad quality...
I opened three packs from the Box I bought and found a Cyan Mummy in absolutely shitty conditions, that's not able to stand up cause the feet are deformed.
A gold Vampire in very good conditions (Lucky :teehee: )
and a Red Harpy in good conditions but I can see well the mold had problems cause the two half parts are offset they don't match each other...
I like the gold figures bacause of their really odd colour but all the other four colours in that effing quality are not so special for me.

I mainly bought it for the Gold Behemoth, but the overall price is better than I have been paying for the figures singly. And I like having the Board game too. Definitely going to play it.
My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#27 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Mini Monocoloured Rubber and Plastic Figures from everywhere. Mainly MIMPs, Gormiti, OMFG!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

I hope Google Translate does a good job on the instructions, I am going to type all of them right into it. I wasn't thrilled with the US MIMP board games, so I hope for more from this one.

If you need to know the rules feel free to ask and I'll explain you how to play the game. :starwars:

I mainly bought it for the Gold Behemoth, but the overall price is better than I have been paying for the figures singly. And I like having the Board game too. Definitely going to play it.

Sorry if I made a bit of confusion here about the auction winner but I thought was Bob as I saw n***n on the bidding history... :ermm:
I didn't know you apper with a very similar hidden name with the Bob one on Ebay, Behemoth... :confused:

I opened four packets from the second uncomplete box I received some days ago (44 packets inside instead of 48 total should be) and I found two golden figures!!
Vampire and Griffin

Edited by GormTransMonsters, 11 December 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#28 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

[quote name='GormTransMonsters' timestamp='1355273724' post='468579']
If you need to know the rules feel free to ask and I'll explain you how to play the game. :starwars:

No problem about the confusion, mainly didn't want to see Bob roasted on a spit for a purchase I made. :mage:

I may take you up on your offer as far as the rules go. If I can't find a fun MIMP game I might have to just start using them as pieces in my other games. MIMP Monopoly, MIMP Sorry and MIMP Chess could all work :)

I would love to have a Gold Vampire, as he is probably my second favorite MIMP after Behemoth. Congrats on finding a good one!
My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#29 RareBob

RareBob

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:MIMPS :) Series 1, 2 and 3

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

No worries people i also thought it was weird how close the ebay id tag and feedback numbers are.

Nice result Behemoth i haven't played my version (dont wanna risk opening and closing the board to much as it will wear through easily i can imagin just as a heads up. Though keep ya mits away from vampires as there my fave lol.

Nice results Fede, hopefully you will find many more. I recently got a Gold T-rex in a packet so some of those packets deffo have rare figures inside.

#30 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Mini Monocoloured Rubber and Plastic Figures from everywhere. Mainly MIMPs, Gormiti, OMFG!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Ehy Guys!!
I don't know how it is possible but today I opened 6 packs more from the uncomplete box and what I've got?!?...
5 Golden MIMPs on 6 opened packets!! :shok:
What the f**k I'm so lucky!!
The sixth was a blue Hydra..
So in total I found 7 golden on 10 opened packets... That's a great average! :joecool:

Edit:

Ok, I've decided to open all the 44 packets at the end and here is what I've got.

44 different in colours including 13 golden with only one double (Invisible man)
I found 40 different cards and 4 doubles.
The figures on the right side (7 normal with 2 golden) I already owned previously.

Attached Files

Edited by GormTransMonsters, 16 December 2012 - 01:26 PM.

#31 80schild

80schild

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    OMFG
    RC-CARS

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

Nice lot of gold figures, I think I might start to invest in few in the New year.

#32 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

Here the unboxing movie:

#33 80schild

80schild

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    OMFG
    RC-CARS

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

Great video thanks for sharing GTM.

#34 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

www.monstercollecting.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

Entertaining video! Love the enthusiasm :D
"It's not so special". "It's a GOLD... Gold, Gold, Gold!"

Amazing group of figures as well. No duplicates on the
Gold figures inside and finding a Gold Ghost, wow!

www.monstercollecting.com

#35 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

I own several double cards from 2001 Italian Edition.
I can trade them or sell :rolleyes:

#36 orangewingedpanther

orangewingedpanther

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

Had someone contact me about gold ghost and red kali what's a fair price for me and the buyer to agree on, thanks

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com