MMD

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:MIMP (Series 2, 3)
    Certain MUSCLEs

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

Cheapest for me: $7.50 for a pine green Windigo.

#27 TOPHER

TOPHER

Chit Happens.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • Interests:My Recording Studio, Video Games, Shelby Cobras, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle/Laser/Greek Beasts, MIMP+WIMP, Remco Mini Mashers, Figurines holding any kind of musical instrument, Weird Ball Wrestlers......

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:12 AM

OOPS!
Totally forgot about my Australian ebay win
of 18 Series-3 at about $398.00(that was my biggest purchase).
Photo floating on the Monster In My Pocket forums somewhere.

'On Sale' or 'For Sale'. It's really the same thing! The word, 'Sale' means YOU CAN BUY IT,
not that it is discounted. We as consumers are conditioned to think"On Sale"means it's cheaper.
Posted Image

#28 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:33 PM

Most I've paid for a MIMP was $180 for my Blemmyea from Canada which included video game (in slightly tattered box), and a full deck of 48 S1 trading cards by Cromy. Still need a NES console though. Preferrably a North American one if I want the damn game to work! :rolleyes:

Anyways, back on topic. Yeah you certainly got a good score on that Orange Blemm MMD! :)

I also agree with Howard regarding the rarity of Blue figures from this series as well. They're definately harder to find these days and seem to fetch an awful lot more.

#29 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:55 AM

Nice - is that the pink blemmyae in your photo you are speaking about? Its the only one I need for the 4 now:)

Someone got a nice deal, there was a blue blemmyae in germany that ended a day or so ago - with 60 odd figures. Final price - £21, sods law seeing as I just bought mine for the same price MMD paid for his orange one, thats life :-D
My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#30 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:02 AM

Nice - is that the pink blemmyae in your photo you are speaking about? Its the only one I need for the 4 now:)

Someone got a nice deal, there was a blue blemmyae in germany that ended a day or so ago - with 60 odd figures. Final price - £21, sods law seeing as I just bought mine for the same price MMD paid for his orange one, thats life :-D

Yep, indeed it is! I only ever wanted him in that one particluar colour anyway (can't really afford to buy duplicates). And that's also the reason why I decided to have it as my avatar on here. My pride 'n' joy! :wub:

So where did you acquirer your green & orange Blemmyeas then Howard? Did you pay the same amount for those as you did your blue one?

#31 GormTransMonsters

GormTransMonsters

Die-Hard Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Mini Monocoloured Rubber and Plastic Figures from everywhere. Mainly MIMPs, Gormiti, OMFG!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:14 AM

Cool!! Really good deal but how much was the final price for those 60 figures and Blemmyae, Howard?
Then, I wonder if someone on board is the winner of this amazing lot sold for just 305$ that definitely means about 40$ U.S. for each Canadian excluding common figures and also the pretty uncommon Pink Ganesh..

The pictures of lots sold on Ebay for me are always suggestive!! :wub:

Attached Files

Edited by GormTransMonsters, 15 September 2011 - 10:17 AM.

#32 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

Gorm - Final price was about £21 for that lot with the blue blem, someone got a good deal!

Andy - I paid £9.99 for my orange one, and £16 for my dupe orange one. The green one I paid about £40 for in a lot with other stuff. The only problem is it has an ink stain on his foot:( I've not seen a decent one come up since for a price that hasn't been a bit over the top. One other I saw that looked good had damage to one foot. I'm on the look out for a pink one now, but I know how hard they are to get:)
Out of interest are there any figures you're looking for at the moment? I've a few spares in my dupes thread and am always looking at trying to get things I need (aren't we all though:-D )
My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#33 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

Gorm - Final price was about £21 for that lot with the blue blem, someone got a good deal!

Andy - I paid £9.99 for my orange one, and £16 for my dupe orange one. The green one I paid about £40 for in a lot with other stuff. The only problem is it has an ink stain on his foot:( I've not seen a decent one come up since for a price that hasn't been a bit over the top. One other I saw that looked good had damage to one foot. I'm on the look out for a pink one now, but I know how hard they are to get:)
Out of interest are there any figures you're looking for at the moment? I've a few spares in my dupes thread and am always looking at trying to get things I need (aren't we all though:-D )

My God! :o

That's a hell of a lot of dupes ya got there matey!

Unfortunately I no longer buy/trade Series 1 & 2 figures individualy or in bulk anymore. I'd only buy those series on ebay if they're still in packaging (which is kinda rare nowadays). If you had more variations of the Super Scary figures for instance, then I'd be definately interested. But out of that entire lot of Series 4's, I can only see 1 out of 6 characters I want.

Sorry! :(

#34 TOPHER

TOPHER

Chit Happens.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • Interests:My Recording Studio, Video Games, Shelby Cobras, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle/Laser/Greek Beasts, MIMP+WIMP, Remco Mini Mashers, Figurines holding any kind of musical instrument, Weird Ball Wrestlers......

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:27 AM

Then, I wonder if someone on board is the winner of this amazing lot sold for just 305$ that definitely means about 40$ U.S. for each Canadian excluding common figures and also the pretty uncommon Pink Ganesh..

The pictures of lots sold on Ebay for me are always suggestive!! :wub:
http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=39449

Yep,I got that lot,just to get the Green Blem. :)

Edited by TOPHER, 15 October 2011 - 04:23 AM.

'On Sale' or 'For Sale'. It's really the same thing! The word, 'Sale' means YOU CAN BUY IT,
not that it is discounted. We as consumers are conditioned to think"On Sale"means it's cheaper.
Posted Image

#35 TOPHER

TOPHER

Chit Happens.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:49 AM

The newist to my collection and the most
spent on a single figure is $122.22us
I had to,cause it was the last piece to
complete my Series-3,after 18 years. :D , :sweat:

http://www.ebay.com/...s&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

Edited by TOPHER, 15 October 2011 - 01:51 AM.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com