ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

A few weeks ago I finished remastering the Laser Beasts logo, and I've been toying with the idea of printing it up on some things. (t-shirts, coffee mugs, bumper stickers, etc)

Does this interest anyone here? Not really looking to cash in, just thought it would be cool to put it to use :)

Attached File  shirt.PNG   248.53K   65 downloads

Anyone recommended companies to use? I've just been looking at customink for ideas so far but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!

#2 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

I have no idea where you might go for printing, so unfortunately I am of little help. But I would definitely be interested in a shirt, and maybe a few other things if you get this underway.

#3 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

Actually, I have had a few friends work for this company here in Illinois. They do exactly what you are looking for, although I don't know exactly how their costs match up to others. And I know they do a lot of this for other companies, so I don't know what minimum orders would be like. But, it's worth a look.

www.qualitylogoproducts.com

#4 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

A few weeks ago I finished remastering the Laser Beasts logo, and I've been toying with the idea of printing it up on some things. (t-shirts, coffee mugs, bumper stickers, etc)

Does this interest anyone here? Not really looking to cash in, just thought it would be cool to put it to use :)

attachicon.gifshirt.PNG

Anyone recommended companies to use? I've just been looking at customink for ideas so far but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!

Dude! I so totally didn't right you back. I am such a looser. I wanted to tell you that the logo was spot on. You did one hell of a job. You might look into cafe press. I think that is where Jkaris did the LRG shirts.

Edited by WhiteLeo, 25 November 2013 - 02:15 PM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#5 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

I was dying for some BB stuff awhile back. Can you hook a brother up?

I need all kinds of BB stickers!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#6 vaal

vaal

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, M.U.S.C.L.E, MOTUC, Vintage MOTU, Vintage Star Wars, TOS Star Trek

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

I'd be very interested. You might try: http://www.redbubble.com

I don't know exactly how it works, but I bought a bunch of MOTU t-shirts and have been very happy with the style, quality, and sizing.

Edit: I found this there: http://www.redbubble...6-battle-beasts

Edited by vaal, 26 November 2013 - 10:39 AM.

#7 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

Red bubble is so over priced. $25 for shirts is insane.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#8 vaal

vaal

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, M.U.S.C.L.E, MOTUC, Vintage MOTU, Vintage Star Wars, TOS Star Trek

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

Good point. It has been a couple years since I bought there. I think at the time though, they had some really cool designs no one else had, so I was ok paying extra.

#9 Jeremy0477

Jeremy0477

LRG Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

Have you tried a mall in your area? Mine has a store (Blackout Tees, I think) that will make custom shirts and some select accessory type deals. Obviously, there is a cut the more you buy - over 20 and they get down to a reasonable price depending on design.

#10 Geekabilly

Geekabilly

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Toys: Bullmark, Popy, Battle Beasts, Star Wars
    Music: Old Hardcore/Punk
    Food: Vegan
    Movies: Nothing my wife wants to watch

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

I'm down for one

#11 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Thanks for the tips guys. I think it would be better to get them digitally printed rather than screen printed (I've read this is cheaper for smaller batches and can reproduce a wider range of colors). I'll check into those services you all mentioned as well.

So for those of you who commented and didn't say, would you be interested in a shirt if I ordered a batch? At a quick glance it looks like an order of 10 together would be somewhere around $25 each.

#12 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:57 PM

I'am definitely interested in the stickers.  :)

#13 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts - Laser Beasts - Beast Saga - Nintendo - Photography - Travel - Scuba Diving - Football

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:25 PM

Sign me up for stickers and a t-shirt. Looks very nice on the picture!

#14 Flashbax

Flashbax

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Head writer/editor for ToyRobot Magazine

Owner at Flashbax Toy Store

Transformers, Transforming robots, Godzilla, Dino Riders, D&D

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:23 AM

We have a pretty kick ass company here in my town (at one point I think they were voted in the top 25 printers in the nation). QQP in Aberdeen, SD

Just a dude that loves collecting

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com