• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:33 PM

Another homerun by Tomy on the Disney front! 

I got a couple of these packs.  They are $8 right now at Target. 

4 packs feature an articulated bigfig and a much smaller companion fig.

2 packs have figs that are about the same size.

There are some variant figs in a multi-pack and some additional characters that come with vehicles and playsets.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 04 March 2016 - 07:35 PM.

#2 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:02 PM

I had to get the squirrel and the bat!  I thought the squirrel was a little thug.  Notice that in their universe there are only mammals (no birds, reptiles, fish, insects, etc) and also no primates.  I was thinking like the big predatory carnivores were running shit, and the little rodents and such were like petty criminals and thugs.  Anyway, the squirrel is some kind of safety officer.  Lame.  That is a little hard-hat, not a skully cap.  Anyway, I like the small figs a lot less than I thought I would, but I actually like the bigfigs more.  They are exceptionally well made.  Top notch.  Tomy does well, unlike the similar lines from Jazwares and Jakks Pacific.  I will probably end up getting one more pack.  "Mr. Big" is the little arctic shrew.  He is the big time mobster, and I think the main antagonist.  The polar bear is one of his goombahs.  Funny.  Anyway, I had to get the squirrel and the bat most of all just to compare them to these Zoods. 

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 04 March 2016 - 09:36 PM.

#3 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:30 PM

Here are some clips!  It's called Zootropolis is the UK for some reason.

Edited by steverotters, 04 March 2016 - 09:37 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disney, zootopia, tomy, companion, rhino, cheetah, bat, squirrel, fox, rabbit

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com