• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#26 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:13 PM

If it came from YJP it's probably just the pink Kinkeshi bootleg. I've got two of them and they look just like his picture. My $0.02.
-Barry

#27 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:28 PM

This is a bunch of shizznit if you ask me!!!
He posted on another thread he was selling off his custom SD BBs,Why no mention his RARE Magenta Claw.
This guy is a member here,why not post here what the deal is?????? :lol:

If he is being shady,I hope he meets the same faith as yapiel,blucard,arforbes Alex. :(
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#28 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:30 PM

If it came from YJP it's probably just the pink Kinkeshi bootleg. I've got two of them and they look just like his picture. My $0.02.
-Barry

From that pic above, it is most definitely NOT a hot pink keshi. It is way too glossy. The hot pink keshi are flat eraser rubber.
Diplomatx would know right off the bat if it were a real magenta MUSCLE, as he is very familiar with both lines. If he is unsure, he can always send it to TGB or Tortle or Soups or Veers or even me, to verify it's authenticity.

If it is from a YJP lot, that makes things interesting.

Diplomatx, you should really join in the discussion.....

#29 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:50 PM

Diplomatx, you should really join in the discussion.....

Absolutely. We're all a bit on edge around here because of the past few weeks. Besides, this is a fairly big deal. We're not talking $10-25 here... people have been spending big $$$ on figures lately. And to be honest, diplo, you seem to have a history of mixing keshi, boots, and customs in with original figures and not being too clear about it in your descriptions.

This is what your current description reads:

ALL ARE ORGINAL M.U.S.C.L.E FIGURES NO BOOTLEGS, ALL ARE STAMPED WITH Y/SNT.

However, I can see plain as day at least 2 figures -- the yellow and green -- that are most certainly not "original MUSCLE figures." Could you at least change your auction description to say the colored figures may be kinkeshi from Japan and NOT original MUSCLE figures? (However, I don't think the Claw in the below pic looks like a kinkeshi.)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 Donkeykid77

Donkeykid77

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts!

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:04 PM

Could you at least change your auction description to say the colored figures may be kinkeshi from Japan and NOT original MUSCLE figures? (However, I don't think the Claw in the below pic looks like a kinkeshi.)

Now, now, no need to be this diplomatic... :lol: ;)

Sorry dudes, but this whole deal is making me laugh my ass off!

LRG => LTG: Little Trustworthy Goons :(

DK. Who will shut up now, and let the story and possible consequenses unfold themselves.

EDIT: This entire post should be read as a -possibly not very funny- joke!

Edited by Donkeykid77, 09 July 2008 - 04:07 PM.

Integre navigo, sic itur ad astra.

#31 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:14 PM

...This entire post should be read as a -possibly not very funny- joke!

thank you for trying to lighten the mood around here. never hurts to try and make people laugh.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#32 Donkeykid77

Donkeykid77

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts!

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:22 PM

...This entire post should be read as a -possibly not very funny- joke!

thank you for trying to lighten the mood around here.

You're welcome. :lol:

never hurts to try and make people laugh.

Let's hope not... :( ;) ;) ;)
Integre navigo, sic itur ad astra.

#33 Guest_diplomatx_*

Guest_diplomatx_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:22 PM

;) :D : why i feel like a fish in a fish bowl :lol: For the record keep me away from the negative talking please, i feel like it's me against the world and the board against me. :(

this figure isn't a magenta claw i will be honest with everyone ;) so calm down and breathe!!! and let me enjoy my stay on the board and get off my back plz!!! ;)

the figure came from japan in a auction i won bout 3 months ago. also for veers that auction on ebay i won wasn't for me it was for a friend whos ebay account got suspended and wanted the lot so it's better to let someone speak b4 you judge them ;)

all this negative talk could lead up to some serious damage to the board or even run members away thats how i feel at the moment..

to me at the moment the only person here that i respect and love dealing with is marty bcuz i feel he's a mentor/brother 2 me and he understands me! no disrespect to any other member here thats how i feel.... i respect johnny to not to mention ;) !!

but back to the claw it isn't a magenta claw...But it's a m.u.s.c.l.e figure i have to add. may'be a paint job has been done 2 it???

why would i act shady just for a 2inch figure? come one folks let's clear up this nasty thunder storm....and bring back light on the board!!!!

but i won't lie honest i seen a magenta claw on yjp in a 28pk of usa m.u.s.c.l.e figures once for about 7800yen and never seen that auction again....thats why i posted i will find one...hopefully this clears up all the excitement on the board and for those who like trash talking a member please...just send a pm and clearly ask what is what before throwing sticks and stones at a member ;) ..

jkaris did mention if u needed any info pm me.....which nobody did, besides him which was 2day.

Edited by diplomatx, 09 July 2008 - 07:25 PM.

#34 Guest_diplomatx_*

Guest_diplomatx_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

It is either a Pink keshi OR a custom Magenta.

It is NOT a legit Magenta M.U.S.C.L.E.

why did no one contacted me??? this is why i don't to much collect toys anymore bcuz all the fireworks for nothing!!! i'll stick to collecting nike air force ones again ;).

my question to everyone on this board is what will be your response to seeing a 4pk with a magenta claw inside??? :(...i figure that satan cross 4pk was just a joke and i bet soon or later a 4pk with claw will show up soon. and it won't be me so keep me out of this!!! also TGB keep track of every puple and magenta claw you made/sold...for future reference ;)..

well it'z back to being a diplomat again!! i'll be around if anyone even cares :lol:

#35 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:47 PM

Here is the thing.

You are very familiar with M.U.S.C.L.E.s and kinkeshi. And you know that a magenta claw, if legit would be worth 5-10 times what a purple claw is. But you post an auction and don't mention whether it IS a real magenta claw or if it is a custom.

The natural assumption is that you are hoping that someone will bid super high assuming that it is a legit magenta claw.
That is how it looks to most people.

So the question on everyone's mind is why would you list something custom, knowing that it could easily be misconstrued as the real mccoy, and fail to mention anything about it in the auction.

It would be like if I, or TGB, or Tortle, or Soups or any M.U.S.C.L.E. head on this board re-sealed a Satan Cross in a 4 pack and listed it, without noting that it was a re-seal. Or if I dyed a claw purple and stuck it in a random lot of M.U.S.C.L.E.s on eBay, without noting that is was a dyed figure.

#36 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:58 PM

For the record keep me away from the negative talking please, i feel like it's me against the world and the board against me. :cry:

That was most definitely not my intention when I posed this thread.

but i won't lie honest i seen a magenta claw on yjp in a 28pk of usa m.u.s.c.l.e figures once for about 7800yen and never seen that auction again....thats why i posted i will find one...hopefully this clears up all the excitement on the board and for those who like trash talking a member please...just send a pm and clearly ask what is what before throwing sticks and stones at a member.

I wonder what became of it?

yapiel,blucard,arforbes Alex. -_-

He-Whose-Name-Shall-Not-Be-Mentioned...

Edited by Jet-Mech, 09 July 2008 - 08:00 PM.

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#37 Guest_diplomatx_*

Guest_diplomatx_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:03 PM

THE TRUTH IS I HAVEN'T HAD A MAGENTA M.U.S.C.L.E FIGURE EVER IN MY COLLECTION....I ONLY COLLECTED FLESH!!! BUT MONEY AIN'T A THING WITH ME I REALLY DONT CARE HOW MUCH THIS LOT GO FOR...IT PASTED MY INTERESTED AMOUNT WHICH WAS $25..

#38 Guest_diplomatx_*

Guest_diplomatx_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:09 PM

C THATS THE THING I REICEVED THE FIGURE IN THE SAME CONDITION AS IN THE PIC IN THE LOT!! I BELIEVE IT'S A CUSTOM AND IT DID PAST THE HOT WATER AND TOOTHBRUSH TEST IF NOT MENTIONED..

Edited by diplomatx, 09 July 2008 - 08:10 PM.

#39 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:50 AM

but i won't lie honest i seen a magenta claw on yjp in a 28pk of usa m.u.s.c.l.e figures once for about 7800yen and never seen that auction again....thats why i posted i will find one...hopefully this clears up all the excitement on the board and for those who like trash talking a member please...just send a pm and clearly ask what is what before throwing sticks and stones at a member :cry: ..

hey man, I'm not throwing stones, just pointing out some old posts -_-

like this one:

Post 15

so I guess it's not you selling the 'Magenta' Claw anyway? everything is cool then B)

Posted Image

#40 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:53 AM

If it were up to me, then you would be banned. Luckily, it's not up to me.

Don't play the innocent here. You have been passing that figure off as a legitimate MUSCLE. Here is the PM I received from you on eBay specifically about the Magenta MUSCLE:

ok my friend a quick break down on the auction. the figure is solid rubber just like all the flesh figures..there are about 4 rubber eraser like figure in this auction the green and yellow and two flesh kinkeshi figure.. and your the first question my friend..but the figure was in a lot of vintage toys i recieve from a huge yard sale a year or two ago.but just fyi it is a m.u.s.c.l.e figure and is stamp y/snt. anymore question feel free to ask.

That seems quite contradictory to your statement of:

this figure isn't a magenta claw i will be honest with everyone

and

the figure came from japan in a auction i won bout 3 months ago

You also said:

why did no one contacted me???

Well, I did – and you lied to me.

In my book you're a scumbag.

#41 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:17 AM

all this negative talk could lead up to some serious damage to the board or even run members away thats how i feel at the moment.

No, all this "negative" talk will lead to is someone NOT getting ripped off for $$$ and the only members that will run away are those trying to scam collectors once the realize that we won't hesitate to call them out.

Don't insult our intelligence. Why would any of us believe you got a dyed MUSCLE figure from Japan, especially one that just so happened to be a Claw, that just so happened to be dyed magenta -- the most sought after Claw color? Why would any of us believe you when you happened to be selling a dyed Satan Cross figure right this moment? And finally, why would we believe you when you have a history of selling custom figures in auctions and "forgetting" to label them as customs?

And, no, playing the victim doesn't work around here.
Posted Image

#42 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:55 AM

Ok, he's gone.

#43 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:19 AM

I still have no clear idea what just went on here (mostly because i can't understand any of diplomatx's posts), but i'll never understand what's been making board members get all scammy with their M.U.S.C.L.E. auctions lately. Let's hope the ban-hammer can stay in the shed a little while longer this time, it sucks to see people crash and burn like this. :cry:
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#44 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:33 AM

I like that word: Ban-hammer. This is really getting to be unbelievable. I don't know if he was deliberately trying to be shady, but the lack of info in the auction just doesn't look good.

#45 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:37 AM

I don't know if he was deliberately trying to be shady...

-_- Did you read my post?! That was EXACTLY what he was trying to do.

While I'm not sorry to see another scumbag gone, I'm happy that the community members here really do look out for each other. :cry:

#46 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:43 AM

do you think that these have just been isolated incidents, or if other members have been trying/getting away with scams for a long time? maybe there's been an increase in the amount of people looking at auctions in the past few months and we're starting to see the bullshizznit. i don't know, too many people scamming too close together. everyone watch your backs, look out for your fellow members, see something that's too good to be true, it prolly is.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#47 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:50 AM

Honestly, I don't think this will be anywhere near the level of an arforbes ban. Diplomatx was a fringe member at best. Alex was completely ingrained into every aspect of the group.
It like the difference between pulling out a splinter and cutting out a cancerous tumor from your lungs.
It's over, it's done, things will carry on without much of a hiccup.

do you think that these have just been isolated incidents, or if other members have been trying/getting away with scams for a long time? maybe there's been an increase in the amount of people looking at auctions in the past few months and we're starting to see the bullshizznit. i don't know, too many people scamming too close together. everyone watch your backs, look out for your fellow members, see something that's too good to be true, it prolly is.

I think it is just someone who decided to be dishonest as of late. Really though, there doesn't seem to be that much (if any) questionable stuff going on, now that a few bad apples have fallen off the tree.

#48 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:51 AM

I like that word: Ban-hammer. This is really getting to be unbelievable. I don't know if he was deliberately trying to be shady, but the lack of info in the auction just doesn't look good.

Deliberate. Have a look at this thread:
http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23252

#49 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:54 AM

I don't know if he was deliberately trying to be shady...

-_- Did you read my post?! That was EXACTLY what he was trying to do.

While I'm not sorry to see another scumbag gone, I'm happy that the community members here really do look out for each other. :cry:

Yeah, you're right. It just seems hard to believe he would try this hot on the heels of Alex's shananagins.

#50 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:04 AM

Honestly, I don't think this will be anywhere near the level of an arforbes ban. Diplomatx was a fringe member at best. Alex was completely ingrained into every aspect of the group.
It like the difference between pulling out a splinter and cutting out a cancerous tumor from your lungs.
It's over, it's done, things will carry on without much of a hiccup.

I think it is just someone who decided to be dishonest as of late. Really though, there doesn't seem to be that much (if any) questionable stuff going on, now that a few bad apples have fallen off the tree.

I totally agree other than him just being "dishonest as of late".

I never usually chip on on these things and never passed comment about Alex or Galaxy, but DiplomatX has been dishonest for 2 years. BHS, SHA, painted FOPs, now painted MUSCLEs, he just really hacked me off. At least Alex and Galaxy contributed to the community, DiplomatX was just a parasite.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com