Magenta Claw!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#51 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

OOOH!!! That's what just happened. :)

Posted Image

#52 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

FKA: uoozuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Interests:http://nama-niku.blogspot.com/

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:22 PM

"Super Rare" auctions. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

- Obi-Wan Uoozuman

:)
Posted Image

#53 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:34 PM

anyone else thinking of Queen :)
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#54 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:16 PM

i think i'll wait a week or two before i put my super rare, one of a kind, rainbow claw on ebay.

just joking, before my ass gets cut like grass too.
if my turtles ate my toys, id have to eat my turtles

#55 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

anyone else thinking of Queen :)

:) :) :( :p
Great minds think alike,I was hearing this song in my head.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#56 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:10 AM

There was some concern as to how I asked the question. Below are the question and answer response, plus the screen grabs.

My Question:

Can you tell me anything about the Magenta Claw? Is it a softer rubber than all of the other figures? Where did you get it (i.e., 4-pack, 10-pack, etc.)? Where did you get the yellow and green figures? The picture doesn't answer any of these questions. I'm sure you have received lots of questions about the figure, but the lack of questions/answers posted makes me think you don't want to share information – which makes me think the figure is either dyed, Kinnikuman, or a bootleg. I am an avid collector and would not want to bid on this auction if the figure was not a 100% authentic MUSCLE figure.

His Response:

ok my friend a quick break down on the auction. the figure is solid rubber just like all the flesh figures..there are about 4 rubber eraser like figure in this auction the green and yellow and two flesh kinkeshi figure.. and your the first question my friend..but the figure was in a lot of vintage toys i recieve from a huge yard sale a year or two ago.but just fyi it is a m.u.s.c.l.e figure and is stamp y/snt. anymore question feel free to ask.

My PM:
Attached File  Mag_Claw_1.JPG   118.04K   14 downloads
His PM:
Attached File  Mag_Claw.JPG   144.04K   14 downloads

And with that, I am closing this thread. B)

Edited by General Veers, 22 July 2008 - 05:11 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com